Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument (31562 Views)

Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace / BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food / BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by majamajic(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Lucy is Nollywood version of Patience Ozorkwor
I pray she last in that house
Never a dull moment with Lucy
Auntie Lucy got no chill !

3 Likes

Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Nwuzohalbert(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2020
I have a feeling Erica might be leaving soon if care is not taking.joined with LUCy
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by ednut1(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Wow. A milestone moment in history
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by blackfish(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Mtchew. So we should start baking cement because of this inconsequential news to the Nigerian populace?
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by pretydiva(f): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2020
How many times this useless thread they appear for front page undecided
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2020
y'all need serious dicking.

maybe una brains go settle down after that.

BBN fans, una dey try sha.

wetin una dey watch for this programme, I never know.

1 Like

Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2020
blackfish:
A pathetic and sadenning situation
You can say that again!
Sigh
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Drvade(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2020
This life is all about the hustle, while housemates hustle over there, you idle watching them.

When bb9ja show is on, and idle people watching, my tv's on soundcity given me jams while i hustle at home.

Click my sig. to join the hustle.
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by jericco1(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2020
femi4:
lol , let her continue to fight everybody

grin grin I like her for being real though but most of those fights are avoidable

1 Like

Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by majamajic(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2020
jericco1:
Lucy should just pray not to be put out for possible eviction this week unless it will be a collective effort to boot her out grin

Lucy is going no where

It will shock u Vee will be up for eviction this week

2 Likes

Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by jericco1(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2020
majamajic:

Lucy is going no where

Yessir

2 Likes

Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 12, 2020
is dat y it has to be moved 2 frntpage twice?
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by afroxyz: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2020
This topic is so beneficial to the welfare of Nigerians that the Mods had to put it on the front page twice
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by sylve11: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2020
Na two times this silly thread made front page.... embarassed cool
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Nicepoker(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2020
show of shame.
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by blackfish(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2020
post=92729396:

Just imagine the kinda conversations some Naija youths stay awake all through the night to listen to?

Look at the kinda curse words and gutter language coming out from the mouth of the Role models of our leaders of tomorrow!!

U sef talk am?!
A pathetic and saddening situation

1 Like

Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by superCleanworks(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2020
whats so important about this news that it has to appear twice.? clowns
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Bewiseedet(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2020
lol dey carry game call person clown
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by moneyissweet(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2020
And Lucy is the most beautiful among all of them there.

2 Likes

Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Onozboy(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2020
jericco1:
Lucy should just pray not to be put out for possible eviction this week if not, it will be a collective effort to boot her out grin

They’ve changed that method
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by SenecaTheYonger: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2020
post=92729396:

Just imagine the kinda conversations some Naija youths stay awake all through the night to listen to?

Look at the kinda curse words and gutter language coming out from the mouth of the Role models of our leaders of tomorrow!!

U sef talk am?!

I know if I go to the thread about Buhari calling boko haram mere scavengers desperate for food, I won’t see your comment there.

Why won’t people try to forget that man that always gives excuse for Fulani killers?

3 Likes

Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Roinews: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2020
They reconciled already.

Meanwhile, meet 2020 Bbnaija Housemate Who is an orphan, was a school drop out and a plantain seller. Watch her touching story here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i-jGBPrdzg
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Sabicleaners: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2020
Really! cool
Was that what happened?
Erica and Lucy need to calm down grin

Meanwhile if you are in Abuja and in need of good house cleaners, office cleaners, fumigators.

Sabicleaners is the best plug you can get in Abuja for your cleaning needs.
Check sig for contact details
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by chii8(f): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2020
At op, you are gallant oooo, your topic posted twice on front-page.
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Farki: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Wow this insignificant event made the front page twice.
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Ballon d'or loading for both of them.... undecided
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Equitty15(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2020
this old mama Lucy sef
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by victorazyvictor(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2020
And why is it making double front page
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by osaweseforme(m): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2020
Hi, your opinion on the President saying that boko haram guys are mere scavengers looking for what to eat.....
post=92729607:

You can say that again!
Sigh
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2020
The same topic has been posted twice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah / BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell / Nigerians React As Efe Wins BBNaija 2017 "Warri No Dey Carry Last"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.