Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed (5786 Views)

Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. / Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by zoer(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2020
post=92722029:
This is interestingly interesting smiley
I no trust you cis you fit BBQ those Animals if dem leave you with dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2020
How much I worth shocked
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by Bornfool(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Vanity crew where all of una dey, they will have one or two things to say
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by PrincessB1(f): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Chai!

See as cat full everywhere, chicken ain't exempted shocked

VickyRotex come and see something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by Sequences: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2020
post=92722029:
This is interestingly interesting smiley

Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!!

Watching the video of Tara the cat saving her owner's 4 year old boy's life from the killer dog was so heart warming mehn!
So emotional.
Good to know it ended in a happy way for her and 'her family' and the evil dog was 'destroyed'.

You know they say not all heroes wear capes, I am also glad to see that she's been taken off the streets.
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by altcoin: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Oyinbo and wahala
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2020
This life sha

Pls someone should save me with something, nothing is too small, i need to go to work, thanks 6027315640 keystone bank., God bless you
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by infogenius(m): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2020
Thanks for info op
I am talking to myself now
"If cats, dogs, chimpanzee and even Chicken Sef can be this rich"
I can not be stopped from being very wealthy as a human.

Guy double or triple your hussle.

1 Like

Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2020
18. Osho baba- networth: election rigger
19. Ize iyamu - networth: acid throwing cultist.
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by Oshokozikhome: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Not wallpapers. Pure natural work of art. We've got beautiful wall designs at affordable prices. Call/WhatsApp 08066045863.

Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by blingxx(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sequences:
8. GIGOO

Net Worth: $15 million

Source of Wealth: Inheritance

We’ve probably seen more dogs and cats on this list than any other animal but who would imagine a chicken would make the list, well that is the case of Gigoo cool.

Gigoo is the only aves that makes this list. The chicken was owned by British couples Miles and Briony Blackwell, when Briony died Miles deemed it necessary to change the content of his will, and make Gigoo the heir to a part of his fortune worth $15 million, and gave the rest to charity as they had no children.

just mistaken cook this one chop grin you don chop 15million dollars be that

1 Like

Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by samuelpeters(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
taiwiki:
That moment when you realize animals are richer than you.... undecided cry

This life no balance oo cry
This life no balance.
As i read through, i really became sad. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by samuelpeters(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
infogenius:
Thanks for info op
I am talking to myself now
"If cats, dogs, chimpanzee and even Chicken Sef can be this rich"
I can not be stopped from being very wealthy as a human.

Guy double or triple your hussle.
Hehehehe grin
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by FuckHomophobes: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Even chicken sef get money.... Chai cry
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by VickyRotex(f): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
PrincessB1:
Chai!

See as cat full everywhere, chicken ain't exempted shocked

VickyRotex come and see something.

cheesy very chirious something grin

You see the one wey shock me pass na sey some of these animals inherited the money from their previous parents (from human owner to parent animal to baby animal to baby infinity) grin

This life dey one kain oo angry

Make we go find that chicken abeg cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by NaMe4: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
If that chicken dey Naija, some politicians for don arrange for hin kidnap.
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by PrincessB1(f): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy very chirious something grin

You see the one wey shock me pass na sey some of these animals inherited the money from their previous parents (from human owner to parent animal to baby animal to baby infinity) grin

This life dey one kain oo angry

Make we go find that chicken abeg cheesy

Eh!
Wetin you wan do the chicken? shocked

Don't let the bodyguard catch us o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by Ray07(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bleep

1 Like

Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by jUeLiZ: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
VoidLoop:
That chicken though grin
what about the chicken?
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by Sequences: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
blingxx:

just mistaken cook this one chop grin you don chop 15million dollars be that

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by rollybest(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hmmmmm, i don't even know what to say.
God bless my hustle
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by SHABASHA(f): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
THE MICHEAL CHIMP really interest me..the fowl own..kept me speechless..right now this life no balance
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by adajoe555: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
wow
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by seanwilliam(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
taiwiki:
That moment when you realize animals are richer than you.... undecided cry

This life no balance oo cry
richer than you abi richer than your entire community .lol grin

2 Likes

Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by Simeonjoe1: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Op a quick question...
If I cook that chicken chop,i go go jail? angry
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by Johnwick64: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
is it a crime if I Rob/dupe this mumu animals
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
I can't see Bubu's sterile cows undecided
Re: The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed by Gavorche: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
It seems cat are the richest animals.

animals that don't even know they worth fortunes just waste of money and inheritance if you ask me, even if you don't have children will your inheritance to family friends and charity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigerian University Can i Obtain Diploma Or Pgd Law ? / List Of Universities And Their Post UTME Past Questions & Answers {free} / 2018/2019 National Common Entrance Examination Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.