Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor (42657 Views)

Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP / Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by lereinter(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2020
No political party can rescue nigeria

This f.cuk f.cuk Kayode is on the side of ayade

When ayade kept agba jalingo incarcerated for months he didn't talk neither did pdp

Nigeria is finished

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Bimpe29: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Is he going to be missed? grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by 4tomandchi: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2020
Oga we know you don't hide under the pretext of happenings in CRS to defect follow Dogara and go. That's the game plan.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Wettoid123: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2020
ffk is inconsequential!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by donatus101(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Tflex01:
After PDP national convention which will give indication of presidential candidate, PDP will fall and scatter like pieces of cards. It's an open secret. But Igbos only focus on APC, Tinubu and Yoruba wahala lol.

It beats my imagination how some persons think PDP will be a strong contender in 2023. grin

Jagaban 2023. cool
. Oga you are dreaming stop basking in the euphoria APC would pitch tinumbu for 2023 the guy is dead on arrival and the northern cabal knows this too well. And how is ipob PDP ? Sit and watch how PDP would sweep ondo and Edo. They have Oyo already so I don't think it would shock a zombie like you

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Simbrixton(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Is he finally joining ipob?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Tflex01: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2020
donatus101:
. Oga you are dreaming stop basking in the euphoria APC would pitch tinumbu for 2023 the guy is dead on arrival and the northern cabal knows this too well. And how is ipob PDP ? Sit and watch how PDP would sweep ondo and Edo. They have Oyo already so I don't think it would shock a zombie like you
cheesy grin
How deluded! grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Iruosonobrugwhe: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Eteka1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mimi FFK. Are you from Cross River State? Ayade gave you money and microphone to go and disgrace yourself. Idiot.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by AfonjaConehead: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
roszilman:

who is ojucoward Is like u're an afonja U're are de definition of cowardice, u moronic senile!!!

Chai!!!! Ivartheboneless yaff die ooo...
See how them round up him life in one sentence lolsssssss BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA

grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by udy4real(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

grin

Err... FFK took care of Bianca for Ojucoward.

Why not assist him with APGA too?
Can you just see how stupid you sound?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Jman24(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
einsteine:

When Obasanjo was President, did he give you a job?

Are Northerners not still extremely poor and destitute despite having Buhari in charge? Buhari has more in common with Jonathan and Obasanjo than with an average poor Hausa-Fulani man.

Don't go and seek your personal salvation, keep living vicariously through your more successful tribespeople

Lol. Well said brother.

Blacks are their own problem!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Jman24(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Infact Jonathan people abuse every day can comfortably visit buhari to discuss about a contract for a family member. But can we actually do that?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Dreyton36: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
For those who watch Netflix, I have a $50 Netflix card for sale
I'm in Lagos
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Kissiemu(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
This FFK sef
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dogogo1900:
Leave to where?
Please don't come to APC,we don't want you, you have no political value.

who told you - he knows how to open his mouth and "swallow" a perfect olosho for any political era - please take him grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by bizzibodi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Did they even recognise these man in PDP,even his opinions?what electoral value does he have in PDP?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by fredoooooo: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ko kan aye . If he like he can die , ko kan mi grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by IvarTheBoneless: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
udy4real:

udy4real to his useless homosexual father:
Can you just see how stupid you sound?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by IvarTheBoneless: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
roszilman:

roszilman to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
who is ojucoward Is like u're an afonja U're are de definition of cowardice, u moronic senile!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by IvarTheBoneless: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

U sound like a slave in the WASTE

You ARE a slave for the whole country.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by IvarTheBoneless: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Chai!!!! Ivartheboneless yaff die ooo...
See how them round up him life in one sentence lolsssssss BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA

grin grin grin

105 people currently don't think so.... a lion isn't bothered by the opinion of sheep. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by dbanjj1629(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pls ooo what electoral value does FFk has? Yeye dey smell. He wants to return to APC. Baba is looking for excuse.
NewsOneNigeria1:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1293318928991748099
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dogogo1900:
Leave to where?
Please don't come to APC,we don't want you, you have no political value.
I don't even know which is more useless, apc or pdp. Even their supporters sef no get sense...in spite of what apc is doing people are still blindfolded and in spite of what pdp did how they still have supporters here baffles me.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by SirBunky85(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
NewsOneNigeria1:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1293318928991748099
ffk shud come caution his friend-wike cuz,he's bn the arrow head of those trying to rubbish Ben Ayade just because the latter refuses to align with the former's political ideologies
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Yus2020: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Party of tax collectors APC is Boko Haram party you are very stupid
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Kindledlight(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Tflex01:

cheesy grin
How deluded! grin

cheesy

As in ehn......
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by Peterosky(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
flavnwokem:
All the comments none is even looking at the content of FFK message, all are blinded by his personality, removing the party structure from a sitting governor, Ayade to another will spell doom for the party in the state, is wrong.
.It will spell no doom for the party. I am a Cross Riverian and I know what I am saying. A lot of us Cross Riverians want Ayade rubbished using this political skimming. Ayade must not escape the evil he has done to CRS.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by tiger28: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
I can tell you that FFK got not less than 20M for that 30:seconds statement for Ayade. That's how this Negro eat.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by udy4real(m): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=IvarTheBoneless post=92737193][/quote]
You are a low life punk so can't waste my precious time on you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor by IvarTheBoneless: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2020
udy4real:

udy4real to his useless father:
You are a low life punk so can't waste my precious time on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge / Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers / Okorocha Continues His Massive Demolition, Imo Residents In Tears (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.