Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Why is my complaint to the moderator about death wish ignored? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why is my complaint to the moderator about death wish ignored? (657 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! / Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is my complaint to the moderator about death wish ignored? by MaJBlige(f): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2011
I used the report to moderator button, but no response.

Why?
Re: Why is my complaint to the moderator about death wish ignored? by MaJBlige(f): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2011
Lioness should be warned.
Re: Why is my complaint to the moderator about death wish ignored? by MaJBlige(f): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2011
we demand justice.
Re: Why is my complaint to the moderator about death wish ignored? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2011
You wrote a forum members home number on the politics section with a threat attached, that was invasion of privacy. I had to delete the number and all the posts the number was included. I just follow the rules, i do not make them, am entitled to rights to support any candidate as long as it does not make me partial, whoever it is who did that i will send the person a message and delete the post
- The invasion of another user's privacy is now strictly prohibited - example: posting a lady's full name
Re: Why is my complaint to the moderator about death wish ignored? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2011
hmm.

are people aware that all this information they're releasing and scratching themselves over, usually backfires on them?

there are certain people who will track you, the releaser down, and not necessarily the person whose info you're releasing.

even hacking into the wrong computer can get you in soup when yawa wan gas.

i could be wrong of course, and the info you're bandying about will of course lead to the person being harmed, which is what you want, right.
Re: Why is my complaint to the moderator about death wish ignored? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2011
The poster and beaf actually deserves a life barn!
Re: Why is my complaint to the moderator about death wish ignored? by MaJBlige(f): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^

because we support GEJ.

You are sick.
Re: Why is my complaint to the moderator about death wish ignored? by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

^^^

because we support GEJ.

You are sick.

Yes! because you worship GEJ!

Yes am sick and you ar a ROBOT! GEJ - BOT tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why is my complaint to the moderator about death wish ignored? by MaJBlige(f): 12:35am On Feb 15, 2011
^^^^

GEJ's dogs needs another dog to mate with - are you available?
Re: Why is my complaint to the moderator about death wish ignored? by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 15, 2011
^^^ Are the dogs tired of using you? I suggest you call your BACKUP - BEEF

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Presents N4.2trn Budget For 2011 / Fine Gurls Fat? / Universal Law Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.