Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

28 Ways To Make Money From Football - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 28 Ways To Make Money From Football (1108 Views)

Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil / o / Re: How To Make Money From Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

28 Ways To Make Money From Football by homecareers: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2011
forget about football betting,because it a game of luck,although i done it sometimes ago,but it worked for me cause i used a prediction software.

But now am making alot through 27 wonderful ways,u can't believe it,but it is the truth.
This ways involves both online/offline.
u need to be interested if u are not,and if you are contact me: aboutdestiny2011@gmail.com
Re: 28 Ways To Make Money From Football by Chizin(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
You need to get the necessary tools for football betting, look for those that know what they are doing. You dont rely on software to predict match for you. Mind you there are many ways to kill a rat. You dont make money on football betting by predicting who wins or who loses. There are many market in some of the sportbooker where you make some killings.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Souviners To Appreciate Your Clients This Season / Npk 15 15 15 And Urea 46 Fertilizer Forsale (7500tons) / Event Deco, Make-up, Wirework, Ankara Accessories Training At Ibadan @9,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.