Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies (37894 Views)

Ali Namadi: Kano LG Chairman Dies 2 Days After Winning Election / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / Sen. Remi Tinubu Snubs Ikoyi/obalende LCDA Chairman's Empowerment Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies by davooomat(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
I did not hear them say he died of Covid19 but let's check the data base of NCDC his name would have going the hundreds that died that day of covid 19.... Oh lord heal the WORLD
Re: COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies by foreshore(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
davit:

https://www.independent.ng/oke-lagos-lg-boss-dies-of-covid-19/

So sad. Ironically, I always see his banner at Oregun health center advicing residents to keep safe to avoid coming in contact with coronavirus.
Re: COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies by samsard(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
meccuno:
All the people that are prominent have died of Covid-19. Is that the only thing killing people?
They form the typical demographic affected by it. They're mostly over 50 years old, will have high BP or any other health issue that we don't know about that can make them quick casualties. And if you didn't skip the details it's usually called 'Covid19-related' deaths. Most healthy people won't have any serious symptoms. Also, NCDC did announce that over 60% of COVID19-related deaths are people over 50 or 60 years I think, while they aren't necessarily the majority infected.
Re: COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies by meccuno: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

I guess it was the conspiracy of Covid-19 that killed Ajimobi, Abba Kyari, Buruji Kashamu and the other politicians that have died?

Maybe you should take a trip to LUTH and feast your eyes.
I wish i could upload a video on this Covid-19. but i will pass. i dont have energy for argument today. grin
Re: COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies by meccuno: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
samsard:
They form the typical demographic affected by it. They're mostly over 50 years old, will have high BP or any other health issue that we don't know about that can make them quick casualties. And if you didn't skip the details it's usually called 'Covid19-related' deaths. Most healthy people won't have any serious symptoms. Also, NCDC did announce that over 60% of COVID19-related deaths are people over 50 or 60 years I think, while they aren't necessarily the majority infected.
it would take alot for me to actually believe this story. yes the virus exist. but not the way it has been exagerated.
Re: COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies by samsard(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
meccuno:
it would take alot for me to actually believe this story. yes the virus exist. but not the way it has been exagerated.
Nobody needs you to believe anything as long as you don't endanger people's lives. It's of no consequence and doesn't change the reality on ground. Those with relatives who are directly affected will not tell you it's exaggerated.
Re: COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies by yawehoverall: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to His Family...

People do not seem Concerned about death anymore. It's a daily thing now..

This shows us how Personal the Matter of Life is..

We came alone.. We go alone..

Don't live life to Pls any Human. Live life to Please God Almighty. That's the Being you Must Submit to once your time Here is Over..

Humble yourself, Live According to His Precepts

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man
May God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies by Righteousness89(m): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
yawehoverall:

May God bless you sir

Amen
Re: COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies by Venerable612(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2020
meccuno:
meccuno:
Mr Lukas. Covid-19 is a conspiracy. Yes the Virus exist. But those who have decided to put wools over our eyes are exaggerating the deaths. You might decide to be politically correct that's your choice. Do you know how much would be made from vaccines from a virus that was obviously man made?
ideology:

He definitely did not die of covid-19.

Its just a marketing strategy

Covid-19 is not a conspiracy.

From your comments, I take it you guys are learned.

I have witnessed two people that died of Covid-19 complications.

Because you are learned, I will explain, and hopefully you will understand better.

Covid-19 is a Cold virus, and virus by their nature are incurable. They would only go by themselves with defences from the immune system. It attacks the immune system, so that if an individual had underlying illnesses, he/she technically becomes defenceless.

The two people I know who died of Covid-19 complications died of;
1. Typhoid and Malaria complications
2. Unknown, as at times of death.

So if you are technically negative of Covid, you still need to take care of all underlying sicknesses.

Mind you, both people I mentioned above, were living on oxygen. It was an excruciating experience i will not like anyone to go through. I could feel their pains - day and night. I am still having a post-traumatic experience because of this.

Covid is really really real! Pls take precautions.

PS: I should as well add for the benefit of those reading this later.

This will be a good time to deal with all Blood, lungs or throat infections, including Malaria parasites and Typhoid bacteria in your system.

What I would do is go to your clinic, run a test and confirm your health status. Covid-19 will not severely affect a healthy person.

Take Immune boosting medications- Vitamin C, Multivitamins and Go full Veg.... meaning lots of Fruits, Vegetables and Ginger/Garlic/Lime or Lemon hot drink.

This will be in addition to using face mask and washing ur hands always whilst applying Hand sanitizers.

Please take precautions folks. I am not joking at all.
Re: COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies by DragonFire433: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nobody should

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Operatives Beat Justin Gbagir, NBA Chairman In Makurdi / Atiku Arrives In Osun For PDP Mega Rally (Pictures) / Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.