Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! (662 Views)

Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) / Get Any Car Or Suv 4frm Cotonou And Still Save Up To 150k Or More Than Buyeing / Must Read For Anybody Planning to Buy any Car Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! by effex(m): 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2011
GET ANY CAR OF YOUR CHOICE DIRECT FROM U.S, CANADA FOR AT LEAST 150K LESS THAN YOU'LL GET IT ANYWHERE!

PAY 60% OF ENTIRE COST AS DOWNPAYMENT AND GET YOUR CAR ACCORDING TO YOUR SPECIFICATION IN NOT MORE THAN 6 WEEKS!

FOR MORE DETAILS, CALL EFE 08020338242.
Re: Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! by hikamo: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
how much can you help me get a golf 3.
Re: Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! by RockSuit: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2011
how much can i get Honda CRV 2008 and RAV4 2008
Re: Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! by chainy: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2011
please source for Toyota Tacoma 1999-2000, double cabin, full option. send cost and pix for comparison and deal.
you can pass info to mail box at (charlesinyang@monument-ng.com)

many thanx

charles
Re: Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! by okusman(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2011
Serious Deal with Money Down, Can you help to get 2008 Toyota Avalon ?
Re: Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! by effex(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2011
@okusman, i can get you any car!
we'll source for the car and then after supplying you with pictures of the car, you pay a downpayment of 60% of the total sum.
call 08020338242.
Thank you.
Re: Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! by okusman(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2011
Alright waiting for the pictures with evidence, Write your NL ID on a plan Plank beside the car and snap them together.
Re: Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! by effex(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2011
AVALON 2008, RIGHT?
MIND YOU, THE CARS COME FROM THE U.S & CANADA, I'M HERE IN NIGERIA BUT I'LL GIVE YOU PROOF ALL THE SAME,
STAY TUNED TO THIS TOPIC.
Re: Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! by excanny: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2011
This dude seem like a hungry scammer. Folks, beware.
Re: Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! by effex(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2011
PLEASE, THERES NO SCAM INVOLVED AND NOONE IS UNDER COMPULSION TO DO BUSINESS WITH US.
WE SIMPLY DEVISED A WAY TO BRING IN ONLY CARS WITH READY BUYERS TO AVOID KEEPING CARS ON DISPLAY FOR TOO LONG.
RIGHT NOW, ALL ORDERS ARE BEING PROCESSED AND ONCE WE GET THE EXACT SPECIFICATION, YOU'LL GET THE PROOF U DESIRE.
THANK YOU ALL FOR RESPONDING.
Re: Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! by excanny: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2011
effex:

PLEASE, THERES NO SCAM INVOLVED AND NOONE IS UNDER COMPULSION TO DO BUSINESS WITH US.
WE SIMPLY DEVISED A WAY TO BRING IN ONLY CARS WITH READY BUYERS TO AVOID KEEPING CARS ON DISPLAY FOR TOO LONG.
RIGHT NOW, ALL ORDERS ARE BEING PROCESSED AND ONCE WE GET THE EXACT SPECIFICATION, YOU'LL GET THE PROOF U DESIRE.
THANK YOU ALL FOR RESPONDING.

Where's your office and why are you talking long to give your proofs? I thought you were a rapper from from previous posts here. How did you turn car dealer overnight?
Re: Any Car You Want At 150k Less Than You'll Get It Anywhere! by effex(m): 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2011
Where's your office and why are you talking long to give your proofs? I thought you were a rapper from from previous posts here. How did you turn car dealer overnight?

Like i said, since u didnt take time to read what i wrote previously, i'll put up pictures with the desired evidence of the cars WHEN i get EXACTLY what a client wants.
And yes, i rap, so? doesnt say anywhere that i cant do anything else. i market generators, cars and just about anything my uncle brings into d country.

(1) (Reply)

Attention! This Wonder On Wheels Can Be Urs(a 2009 Mercedes Benz G Class) / 2006 Hummer Jeep For Sale.serious Buyer Please. 8million / 2002 Model Of Pegeot 406 For Sale @ 1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.