Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire (7928 Views)

Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by WonderWoman5775(f): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Earn Money Online

Start Working Now, Earn Money & Get Paid Online

Publish Ads - Get Paid Online.

You get paid instantly for every advertising link you click (provided by our advertisers)

Sign in to see how much you can earn :-)

Transfer your money from your account to Paypal, Bank Account, Bitcoin or Western Union

NOTE THAT THIS IS NO SCAM

Join now and experience online earning for real.

https://www.star-clicks.com/signup?ref=50857328
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Obalatule: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hotice085:

Before I say anything further I can see you are a proud Abriba son but are you an IPOB rat or an IBO man?
The two are very different and I have a follow up question, depends on you answer
I thought you were from Ákwà ibom, whats your own here?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by psucc(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Yes I learnt of Abiriba from my grandfather. In those old good days, when we gather at rise of the moon, he will tell us how great that place is and his exploits there.

I hope it must have add more feathers to what he used to tell us.

And I am planning to visit there on adventure this dry season.

Road infrastructure is the bane of development in Igbo land.

3 Likes

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
beautiful--but poor communities sprouting up too close to wealth.. dem go soon kidnap grin
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Coldie(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
BlowYourMind:
So there is one Abaribe someone and igbos refused to leave lagos
Are u from Lagos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by laiperi: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abiriba looks really beautiful. Is it a bedroom community with schools, hospitals and industrial estates or nearby?

There are beautiful bedroom communities isolated throughout the country. They all have a common deficiency. Mostly used as weekend cottages. Nobody lives in most year round.

Only househelps occupy most of them. If the bubbling communities can afford to live in these houses, they will be there for a long time.

Otherwise, they may be overtaken by nature if the children cannot make the same type of money to keep them up.

As densely populated as Lagos is, with schools, hospitals, factories and industrial estates nearby, some of the big houses we grew up with are now museums or occupied by rodents. The families refuse to sell them.

Abiriba, a beautiful village. Are you willing to breathe life into it?
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Jman24(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
This eboh media is something else.
You don't even need a commentary to guide you in the video.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Jman24(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:
La click la detonate bomb

You won't regret it oh. Try view. It's better than our Nollywood shoots

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Bkayyy: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Jman24:
This eboh media is something else.
You don't even need a commentary to guide you in the video.
True, the guy has improved a lot, I subscribed to his channel about a year or so ago when he was saying nonsense in the middle of videos but I knew that he will improve and still kept in touch till he realized himself and started impressing us beyond our expectations, I still believe he will still do better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Jman24(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
ifytrik:
The op should also upload pictures for those of us that doesn't have enough mb abeg

Lol
No pictures please. before people will start uploading edited pictures of their various cities
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Danzysb(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
I never knew this kind of place was im Abia state.... nice..� cool
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by adadike(f): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

You need to shut up! That Anambra people ‘blow their trumpet’ as you claim, why do you find that a problem? Are they blowing your own trumpet? Why do you notice the one Anambra does, but give the ones Yoruba and Arewa do a pass?
Biko ask him again. The boy bu idiot
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Bialegend(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zoo fools, all the developments you are looking at in that village are by community self help. No single contribution by your silly zoo government that used our oil money (Yes, 55% of zoo oil lies on seized Igbo territories) to build Lagos, Abuja and other zoo cities. That is the Biafran spirit and reason why Biafra MUST be restored.
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Bialegend(m): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
laiperi:
Abiriba looks really beautiful. Is it a bedroom community with schools, hospitals and industrial estates or nearby?

There are beautiful bedroom communities isolated throughout the country. They all have a common deficiency. Mostly used as weekend cottages. Nobody lives in most year round.

Only househelps occupy most of them. If the bubbling communities can afford to live in these houses, they will be there for a long time.

Otherwise, they may be overtaken by nature if the children cannot make the same type of money to keep them up.

As densely populated as Lagos is, with schools, hospitals, factories and industrial estates nearby, some of the big houses we grew up with are now museums or occupied by rodents. The families refuse to sell them.

Abiriba, a beautiful village. Are you willing to breathe life into it?
What you explained above can only be found in Igboland and not throughout your zoo. Visits are mainly during Christmas and other festive seasons. You can only find brown roof buildings in other villages in your zoo, but certainly not as you see in the video.
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Bialegend(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Where are the lying lagos-ibadan expressway gutter media propaganda idiots? Do Igbos have enough land or not? I pity our Igbo ignoramus that are being brainwashed into believing any lies and propaganda from the lagos-ibadan expressway gutter media fools.
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Jman24(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
The eboh media guy is really projecting the eastern states.

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Oguta is another lovely Igbo village! The difference between them and Abiriba is that Oguta is a bit more planned....even noticed parts have that grid-system of streets we normally associate with Onitsha, Aba and Enugu!

Also, Oguta is semi-urbanised and hence isn’t as neat as Abiriba is or as serene!
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Ishiewo: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abiriba my home!
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Jman24(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
Oguta is another lovely Igbo village! The difference between them and Abiriba is that Oguta is a bit more planned....even noticed parts have that grid-system of streets we normally associate with Onitsha, Aba and Enugu!

Also, Oguta is semi-urbanised and hence isn’t as neat as Abiriba is or as serene!

You are right
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Ezmans: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
BlowYourMind:
So there is one Abaribe someone and igbos refused to leave lagos
if igbos leave Lagos hunger ill kill yorubas in lagos.only the lockdown the alaga men in the place I stayed cryied because money is no longer coming from igbos that brings loads
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Gracchus: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ezmans:
if igbos leave Lagos hunger ill kill yorubas in lagos.only the lockdown the alaga men in the place I stayed cryied because money is no longer coming from igbos that brings loads
Ehya, after owning 99% of properties in Lagos, your kinsmen are still crying about Yoruba landlords not renting to them, Lmao.

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by ApostleAnarchy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Jman24:

You won't regret it oh. Try view. It's better than our Nollywood shoots
lol
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Toju200(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Earn Money Online

Start Working Now, Earn Money & Get Paid Online

Publish Ads - Get Paid Online.

You get paid instantly for every advertising link you click (provided by our advertisers)

Sign in to see how much you can earn :-)

Transfer your money from your account to Paypal, Bank Account, Bitcoin or Western Union

NOTE THAT THIS IS NO SCAM

Join now and experience online earning for real.

https://www.star-clicks.com/signup?ref=50857328
how do you put your DOB I've tried all pattern but it's not working
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Toju200:
how do you put your DOB I've tried all pattern but it's not working
try this format 13/08/2020
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2020
EVILFOREST:

OGUTA is there naaa.
Very stunning too
IMO, the Las Vegas of South East, with Hotels littered
Mercy Eke is also there grin grin grin

All ended that the highest venture in Imo state is prostitution, harlotry and political nuisance.

Try and talk about better things and not Imo state that is a write off..

Ashawo government of Imo state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lagos Cancels Independence Day Parade / Air Strikes Destroy Over 30 Illegal Oil Refining Sites In Rivers – NAF / Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.