Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt (1190 Views)

Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Nigerian Traders In Ghana Turn Beggars Over Locked Up Shops – NUTAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt by IkwerrePikin: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
24SEVEN:

Ikwerres can dislodge Igbos conveniently in PH. But in ernest, it is not in our best interest to make Igbos feel unloved, much more dislodged them. Na Igbos be our biggest political supporters na.

How we want take dey sweep Rivers elections if not Igbos.

I think Wike will provide another location. My mind tell me Wike wants to buy those buildings in the name of urban renewal, seeing that road is contiguous with Olu Obasanjo road.

How many igbo people get voters card for PH and how many of dem dey vote?
Re: Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt by Ojiofor: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
24SEVEN:

Ikwerres can dislodge Igbos conveniently in PH. But in ernest, it is not in our best interest to make Igbos feel unloved, much more dislodged them. Na Igbos be our biggest political supporters na.

How we want take dey sweep Rivers elections if not Igbos.

I think Wike will provide another location. My mind tell me Wike wants to buy those buildings in the name of urban renewal, seeing that road is contiguous with Olu Obasanjo road.

Now you are making sense.If not for anything else,Ikwerre and the Igbo nation should be friends of benefit.
Re: Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt by 24SEVEN: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Ikwerre and Igbophobia.

But naturally Igbos should take a little blame to this. It is even conducive doing business in Ghana, Liberia and outside world than hostile environment in that axis...

We shouldn't be discussing these issues on days like this...

I don't think it has anything to do with Igbophobia but urban renewal.

Ikwerres reserves the right to develop PH how they see fit.

Afam4eva, you said something about Rivers being cosmopolitan. What do you have to say to this.
Re: Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt by Jerkules: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
adadike:
No big deal, it's just quit notice, it's not demolition , neither is it a death sentence. With our heads held high, we will overcome. Igbo, ndi oma nwem, I hail you. Even if it is the bush that welcomes you, fear not for it is written, that one of the blessings God gave Igbo our progenitor is to excel and succeed in all he does , no matter where you find yourself, you will succeed. I greet you, the great Igbo race
nice one dear we shall keep sailing

1 Like

Re: Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt by 24SEVEN: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

How many igbo people get voters card for PH and how many of dem dey vote?

Dem plenty oh. Leave this Nairaland quarrel, an Igboman any day is favourably disposed to seeing an Ikwerreman as Governor of Rivers. They prefer it to say Kalabari and Ogoni. The fact we bear Similar names is enough for them.

An elderly Igboman told me during last electoral campaigns that what Igbos saw in the hands of Ijaws like Okilo et al, that Ikwerre man as governor is as good as his brother ruling.

Im not a member of any political party, I was only criticising Wike and he called me aside and told me to stop. Better Wike in there to him than the best Kalabari man. That should mean something to you.
Re: Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt by Igboid: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Traders are displaced everywhere including in Igboland.
The Igbos affected there will find a way, we always do find new better ways. Good luck to them.
Re: Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt by Afam4eva(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
24SEVEN:

Afam4eva, you said something about Rivers being cosmopolitan. What do you have to say to this.
Until they chase out all the Igbo from Rivers state, it remains cosmopolitan.
Re: Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt by LaboPolitics: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
The market is so congested with lots of dirts.

You are a vulture and you have VERY KEEN eyes watching you on this forum.
Re: Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt by stagger: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2020
24SEVEN:

Calm down, it's not like the parts are being manufactured in Aba. They are imported from China. Anyone can import from China and sell them in PH. It is not rocket science. This is basic buying and selling 101.

So if there exists a vacuum, naturally another will provide the services.

If you know the number of cars in PH, then you know anyone who fills the vacuum created by the dislodged Igbos will hit a gold mine.

My friend, Godwin Abbe stripped the Igbos of all their shops and handed it to the locals. In a few months the Igbos bought everything back.

If you no sabi business you no sabi. Leave it to the Igbos. They are masters at it.

1 Like

Re: Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt by rummmy: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
And this is how ikwerreman will be igbo president..... Dreamers........
Re: Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt by IkwerrePikin: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
rummmy:
And this is how ikwerreman will be igbo president..... Dreamers........

Igbo President or Nigeria President?
Re: Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt by rummmy: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Igbo President or Nigeria President?
you know the answer my friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyana OBA Market Lagos,nigeria / I Started With 50k / Lets Join Hands And Invest In Tomorrow's Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.