Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. (1672 Views)

Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade At Abijo-lekki, Lagos, Nigeria Causes Stampede! / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2020
SIGN FIREMAN MIRACLE CRUSADE, NATIONAL STADIUM, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
The Miracle Crusade of God's servant Sign Fireman at National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria was a huge success! The crowd was big, so many miracles were recorded, and a large number of people gave their lives to Jesus! All the glory to God!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by blackboy(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2020
Tell me this is fake news.
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2020
I was there! It was mind blowing.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2020
blackboy:
It is real bro!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Leader92: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2020
I was there live...

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChidiOkwudili: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nike2015:
SIGN FIREMAN MIRACLE CRUSADE, NATIONAL STADIUM, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
The Miracle Crusade of God's servant Sign Fireman at National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria was a huge success! The crowd was big, so many miracles were recorded, and a large number of people gave their lives to Jesus! All the glory to God!
WHAT'S FAKE HERE? NA CGI?
PEOPLE CAME TO BE BLESSED!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChidiOkwudili: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
People that claim that they're not gullible, have needs that need urgent attention! They'll not own up! The problem is they don't know what makes Dr. Sign Fireman tick!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wowwwwwwwww! This is biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig!!!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
IT'S BIG!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChidiOkwudili: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:
IT'S BIG!!!
Evidence of God's amazing hand!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChidiOkwudili: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
I was in this service!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
The crowd is very shocking![img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Acts 8:5-8
[5]Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.
[6]And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.
[7]For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.
[8]And there was great joy in that city.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
THE BOOK OF ACTS YEAR 2020!

Acts 5:12-16
12 And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch.
13 And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them.
14 And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)
15 Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.
16 There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Acts 3:1-26
[1]Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.
[2]And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;
[3]Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms.
[4]And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.
[5]And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.
[6]Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
[7]And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
[8]And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
[9]And all the people saw him walking and praising God:
[10]And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.
[11]And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon's, greatly wondering.
[12]And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?
[13]The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.
[14]But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
[15]And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
[16]And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
[17]And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.
[18]But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
[19]Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
[20]And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
[21]Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
[22]For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
[23]And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
[24]Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
[25]Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
[26]Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Stadium till date has not recovered from it. The crowd was massive!

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
John 6:1-2
[1]After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias.
[2]And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
I'm still shocked!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
I'm still shocked!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
See crowd! God is with this Sign Fireman!

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChidiOkwudili: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:
See crowd! God is with this Sign Fireman!
Undeniable proof!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChidiOkwudili: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
The Magnitude of God's awesome presence!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
blackboy:
CAN THIS CROWD FOLLOW FAKE NEWS

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

CAN THIS CROWD FOLLOW FAKE NEWS?

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
blackboy:
CAN THIS KIND OF CROWD BE FOLLOWING FAKE NEWS?

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChidiOkwudili: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
blackboy:

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
That kind of crowd will only follow what is true!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by gabrielbolt: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
God of Signs and Wonders

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
God is with this man!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
God is really using him!

2 Likes

All the glory to Jesus!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” / Am I Really Called? / If Pentecostals Ever Get The Kind Of Money And Power The Catholic Church Has. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.