Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! (913 Views)

Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade At Abijo-lekki, Lagos, Nigeria Causes Stampede! / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2020
All over the world, God draws multitudes to Sign Fireman Miracle Crusades! The crusade at Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria was not different. Hours before it commenced, the crowd was so huge that the large field designated for it could not take the people! For that reason, a second very large field was set up for the overflow crowd! The crowd was also so much, overflowing to connecting roads! The above picture shows the overflow crowd at the second large field. We give God all the glory!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2020
Such a massive crowd! God is great!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2020
The God of Dr. Sign Fireman is a great and wonderful in His ways!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2020
The most important thing in the Kingdom of God is winning Souls for Christ!

Luke 15:4-8 KJV
4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

And that is exactly what Dr. Sign Fireman is doing, winning souls for Christ!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2020
I attended this crusade. The people that attended were so much, crowds gathered outside the venue participating in the crusade. Some people even climbed fences just to be part of the crusade. Souls were won for Christ, many marvelous miracles happened in mass, lives were completely turned around, the crusade was a major turnaround for the people of Ikorodu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
The miracles that happened were so much. The blind received their sight, the deaf could hear, the lame could walk, people that manifested under the anointing were instantly delivered, creative miracles of all kinds happened, people who needed prophetic ministrations were also ministered to and the barren received their babies with proofs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
The anointing upon the life of Dr. Sign Fireman is great. God is using Him mightily for his kingdom. I praise God for his life and ministry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
We thank God. What a massive crowd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wonderful and Mighty God!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
I thank God for this!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
I and my household shall always serve the God of Dr. Sign Fireman! He is good and His mercies endureth forever!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
I am loving the God of Dr. Sign Fireman!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
He is a mighty God!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Excellent Saviour!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
None can be compared to the God of Dr. Sign Fireman!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Nike2015: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
I pray God Almighty keeps blessing His servant Dr. Sign Fireman and keeps empowering him to do much more in Jesus Name, Amen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by xDQx(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nike2015:
I pray God Almighty keeps blessing His servant Dr. Sign Fireman and keeps empowering him to do much more in Jesus Name, Amen.
Nike2015:
All over the world, God draws multitudes to Sign Fireman Miracle Crusades! The crusade at Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria was not different. Hours before it commenced, the crowd was so huge that the large field designated for it could not take the people! For that reason, a second very large field was set up for the overflow crowd! The crowd was also so much, overflowing to connecting roads! The above picture shows the overflow crowd at the second large field. We give God all the glory!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by xDQx(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nike2015:
The God of Dr. Sign Fireman is a great and wonderful in His ways!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Candy9960: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
The turn out is just amazing! People running to Jesus! This is the greatest joy!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by xDQx(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=xDQx post=93169162][/quote]
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by xDQx(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=xDQx post=93169130][/quote]
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Candy9960: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
From Africa to the World! This is just a glimpse of what is coming. The Universe will not recover from this force that is coming!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by xDQx(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
This was indeed an over flow, not just of people, but of bible days miraculous signs and wonders! The perfection of christianity is here!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by frankdavidson(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nike2015:
Great God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Candy9960: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
All amazing!!! From the testimonies of the people whose lives had been touched by the anointing at work in this commission to the fresh impartation from the Man of God for new wonders! This God is great!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Candy9960: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hallelujah in the highest!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Candy9960: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hosanna in the highest!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by frankdavidson(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
THIS INDEED IS A WONDER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Candy9960: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
When you join this move, your story will surely change!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Candy9960: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
The God of Dr. Sign Fireman : The Proof providing God!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Candy9960: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
frankdavidson:
Great God!
Amazing God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! by Candy9960: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thank you Jesus for drawing souls to yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay American Man Remembers How Gay Fulani Man Tried To Convert Him To Islam / Which Way Nigeria Prayer By Sonny Okuson (with Lyrics) / My Hermophrodite Girl Gave Me Gonorea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.