Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Russia Has Developed ‘first’ Coronavirus Vaccine: Says Putin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russia Has Developed ‘first’ Coronavirus Vaccine: Says Putin (151 Views)

Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG / Iraq Announces First Coronavirus Death / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Russia Has Developed ‘first’ Coronavirus Vaccine: Says Putin by usamashafiq382: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2020
For Complete Information go to the Link Provided: https://heshitech.com/russia-has-developed-first-coronavirus-vaccine-says-putin/

MOSCOW: Russian President Vladimir Putin introduced on Tuesday that his nation has developed the primary vaccine providing “sustainable immunity” in opposition to the coronavirus.

“This morning, for the first time in the world, a vaccine against the new coronavirus was registered” in Russia, he stated throughout a televised video convention name with authorities ministers.

“One of my daughters had this vaccine. I think in this sense she took part in the experiment,” Putin stated.

For Complete Information go to the Link Provided: https://heshitech.com/russia-has-developed-first-coronavirus-vaccine-says-putin/

Re: Russia Has Developed ‘first’ Coronavirus Vaccine: Says Putin by masterflowx(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2020
E
Re: Russia Has Developed ‘first’ Coronavirus Vaccine: Says Putin by viyon02: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Putin my guy, he out smart both U.S and China in the production of covid19 vaccine; he really play politics by causing U.S and China to hate each other by power turssle thereby buying time to produce vaccine. Respect my guy.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Adopts Naming-and-shaming Strategy To Contain COVID-19 / Total:cases: 49,068, Deaths: 975 Until 17 August / Easy Salads Recipes For Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.