Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? (908 Views)

What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? / What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? / Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by hinere(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Hello everyone.
Life they say is a journey to self discovery and we all are passengers on a moving bus alighting at different destinations making series of mistakes, bad decisions, regrets, unfortunate situations, probabaly meeting the wrong set of people and also having good moments on this journey of life BUT If you were opportuned to see your 10yrs younger self this very minute, what advice would you give to that your 10yrs younger self knowing what you know now as the future you.

Or let me rephrase it this way for those that might not understand ...

If you were opportuned to go back in time 10 yrs ago from now and you meet your 10yrs younger self, what advice would you give to him or her knowing what life has taught you now?
Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by 6Milk(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2020
1. Forget that nonsense jamb you are writing every year and learn a vocation.

2. Have kids early.
3. Ignore people saying you should finish school before thinking of a woman.
4. Getting involved in crime may be your last chance to eat. Regardless, let compassion determine your decisions

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Righteousness89(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
I would Have Been Much More Closer to God Almighty.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Vyzz: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Follow your heart... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by 6Milk(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
then maybe you wouldn't have been
an APC evangelist or doing BBQ Grills grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Hathor5(f): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Don't worry, you are doing well. Spoil yourself more. You deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by TIKAMBABA1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
1)Read less and practice more.
2)Don't be shy
3)Don't masturbate,smoke or bet
4)work for ur money,don't beg.

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Start hustling now and stop wasting your time with education (school). angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by egwajoe(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many will like to say that Prayer of Salvation,But you include no Prayer There.
Do Something Bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Professorcplus(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
For the fact that some People are old doesn't make them wise. Not every advice you listen to because fools also grow old.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Juliusmomoh: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slap any motivational speaker u know....

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by proclinician: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Get yourself a computer and internet connection ASAP

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by bjprodint(f): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
listen to your parents advice,they know better.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by bukatyne(f): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
6Milk:

2. Have kids early.
4. Getting involved in crime may be your last chance to eat. Regardless, let compassion judge your decisions

These your points na wa.

Care to share especially 1, 3 & 4?

1 Like

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Oluromantic: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
6Milk:

2. Have kids early.
4. Getting involved in crime may be your last chance to eat. Regardless, let compassion judge your decisions
I salute 1-3.
I bow for 4 make e jump and pass

1 Like

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by TheSublime(f): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Worrying doesn't solve anything, breathe a little.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
i. Don't give up so easily on things.
ii. Listen to your instincts.
iii. Listen to the advice of people around you

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by fatymore(f): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Don't date.

Study and learn a vocational skill
Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Millennialaku(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2020
relate with women more....they dont bite grin
Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Bahat: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2020
Guy learn Java

1 Like

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2020
Not much i saw it coming as it was already in motion then. am currently 24 years old by 14 year old I had a father rendered almost invalid by stroke, by 16 years old i became motherless, by 19 years old I have no parent. am still recovering from the financial impact. you see your closest friends going off to school and all that while you are struggling to feed yourself . I hear pkansa pkansa. But today my disaster has become by blessing.

forgive my errors

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by mariahAngel(f): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2020
bjprodint:
listen to your parents advice,they know better.

...especially on relationship matters
Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2020
Dont fall in love, it will ruin you.

Study nursing or pharmacy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Swinger60(f): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2020
Go read nursing instead of this social science course you did.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2020
If I start to type, I’ll write a book smiley
Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by bukatyne(f): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Swinger60:
Go read nursing instead of this social science course you did.

Go back for your Nursing, it is better late than never.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Swinger60(f): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2020
bukatyne:

Go back for your Nursing, it is better late than never.
there are age requirements over here in Nigeria. Unfortunately, I have passed that age
Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by bukatyne(f): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Swinger60:
there are age requirements over here in Nigeria. Unfortunately, I have passed that age

Awwww, so sorry.

So what options do you have?
Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Oizee(f): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2020
I would have had so much time for my mum, take all her advice, made her known that I I also realized she was my backbone, I thought she would live to see my kids.
Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by Swinger60(f): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2020
bukatyne:

Awwww, so sorry.

So what options do you have?
Only if I can travel outside the country, I will achieve my nursing desire.

Definitely working towards it dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by bukatyne(f): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Swinger60:
Only if I can travel outside the country, I will achieve my nursing desire.

Definitely working towards it dear.

kiss

I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? by folake4u(f): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
yettymuse:
If I start to type, I’ll write a book smiley

Aunty ejó write it on WhatsApp grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Friend Has Been Scammed / Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 / I Actually Made A Mistake...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.