Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Curiosity: The Double Edged Sword - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Curiosity: The Double Edged Sword (123 Views)

Knowledge Is A Double Edged Sword. With It, Comes A Great Responsibility. / Curiosity: Proof Of Alien Life Form In Mars- NASA / What Curiosity Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curiosity: The Double Edged Sword by Dailyrayobehi24(f): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
You must be curious to know what's under this title as you read through these first few lines. Wonder no more but feast your eyes on the wordings of this article...

I became familiar with the striking and tragic story of Chernobyl when I saw the miniseries produced by HBO. From then, I went on a cruise to the sea of the internet. As I surfed through the waves of each discovery, I shook my head while imagining the scenes of the ghastly incident in my mind's eye.

Though almost a dot in history, April 26, 1986 was an eerie day to remember as the unexpected turn of events occurred at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in Ukraine. I don't want to ignore the unfortunate deaths or the useless secrecy by the officials or the neglect of management by assigning newbies to do the safety test which resulted in the power surge in the...

To read more...
Source: https://bossmeek.com.ng/2020/08/curiosity-the-double-edged-sword.html

(1) (Reply)

Poems / Unemployment Rate Continues To Rise In Nigeria Even As Labour Force Declines / How SMSF Investment Strategy Serves As A Good Retirement Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.