Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho (16713 Views)

Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce / Bursaspor Vs Fenerbahce: Smoking 36-Year-Old Man Thought To Be A 'Child' / What's Next For Iheanacho??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by MrBONE2(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Beverlyjean:
What's the connection between Nigerian soccer players and Turkey??
The connection is that they all like eating Turkey grin

Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by macho44(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Cammo:
Sell this crap to Rangers.
Enugu Rangers Or Glasgow Rangers? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by macho44(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Angelfrost:
He should be smart and make that move fast... It's high time he got some wisdom to know that wasting one's youthful skills hunting money alone, instead of building a strong career and legacy, is the height of stupidity!!!

I wonder why Nigerian and African players can't seem to learn from the successes of the greats like Okocha, Ikpeba, George Weah, E'too, Drogba, etc, and the near failure of Mikel, Aghahowa, etc.

Imagine how the paths of Mikel and Messi went. Players that went toe to toe in the same youth competition... One thought both players were headed in the same upward direction to glory... Smh. One chose to stay focused and work hard at getting first team starts, while the other was content to fill his bank account while getting rusty and useless on the bench.

I earnestly pray these young ones (Osimhen, Iheanacho, Onuachu, Saka, etc) make wiser decisions... It's been too long Africans gained respect on the football scene!!!
Nna ehn, na was to you oooo!!! hakwanu u go say "MIKEL" had a failed career? wtf shocked shocked, Dude has achieved great success in all ramifications. He is by far the most decorated NIGERIAN footballer in history, after me of course grin grin grin. Another major talking point which you got wrong is listing Paul Onuachu as a one of the young ones, dude is 26.

Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by PataAlhaja(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ishilove:

It's like you want to be unfortunate in life.

Pictures of your turgid and standing breasts and I delete my comment.

Shebi you sabi post pictures ... like you did the last time. Nonsense!
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
macho44:
Nna ehn, na was to you oooo!!! hakwanu u go say "MIKEL" had a failed career? wtf shocked shocked, Dude has achieved great success in all ramifications. He is by far the most decorated NIGERIAN footballer in history, after me of course grin grin grin. Another major talking point which you got wrong is listing Paul Onuachu as a one of the young ones, dude is 26.

Sitting your ass down and picking up medals from trophies won by the hardwork of other first team players is not true success!!! You know what I am talking about here.

Mikel wasted good playing years gaining weight and getting no where, while members of his junior FIFA class like Messi ruled the world of football!

Trophies are not individual player successes or achievements. Under normal circumstances Mikel ought to have won African Footballer of the Year at least twice!!!

1 Like

Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by macho44(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sitting your ass down and picking up medals from trophies won by the hardwork of other first team players is not true success!!! You know what I am talking about here.

Mikel wasted good playing years gaining weight and getting no where, while members of his junior FIFA class like Messi ruled the world of football!

Trophies are not individual player successes or achievements. Under normal circumstances Mikel ought to have won African Footballer of the Year at least twice!!!
Trophies are won by virtue of collective efforts from team members. Mikel was instrumental in every title winning team he's played in. The list is endless. He played a key role in Chelsea's UCL triumph, as well as other numerous trophies he won during his time @ Chelsea. Even with the national team, he's been there and given his best when called upon. Aside Emenike & Victor Moses who were exceptional during our run to the ANC title in SouthAfrica 2013, Mikel was a marvel to watch. Lest i forget, the Dream Team IV who won bronze at the football event of the Rio Olympic games in 2016.
Quite alright, he might not have achieved the dazzling heights we envisaged for him after his near spotless performance at the WYC in 2005, but Mikel can easily go down as one of Nigeria's finest footballers of all time.
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by kenzysmith: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
CheedyJ:

Fenerbahce is a big club bro, they are very regular in Europe be it UCL or Europa .. Leeds or west Brom is more concerned with fighting to survive in d league & daz a fact ...
if u are a footballer and leeds or fenabache comes for u were will u go be honest don't lie
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by Cammo: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
macho44:
Enugu Rangers Or Glasgow Rangers? grin grin

Enugu, of course.
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by Shakathezulu1: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Na so this one career take end.

That's what you get when you falsify your age to partake in age-grade competitions, winning games and tournaments against kid-footballers wey you fit born. And when it's time to live your real age, you flop like Ishilove's flaccid breasts.

SMH.
Ishilove flaccid breasts. Buhahahahahahahaha
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by CheedyJ(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
kenzysmith:
if u are a footballer and leeds or fenabache comes for u were will u go be honest don't lie
Fenerbahce all day long , I get d chance to play in European competitions
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by wayne4loan: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Na so this one career take end.

That's what you get when you falsify your age to partake in age-grade competitions, winning games and tournaments against kid-footballers wey you fit born. And when it's time to live your real age, you flop like Ishilove's flaccid breasts.

SMH.
flacid what shocked... Sir u are a wicked soul grin
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
It's All Light 4 Him.
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by Rajosh(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
muzeze77:
He really disappointed me, but he was never a forward, more like a midfielder
he was an attacking midfielder until guardiola converted him
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Turkey... That racist country..

When it comes to Nigerians, forget every country is racist against us. Even Nigeria is racist ontop Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by kenzysmith: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
CheedyJ:

Fenerbahce all day long , I get d chance to play in European competitions
let me give u a hint my guy is like u don't kw England caybaye left psg to hoin crstal palace, aghaowa left shakhater to join wigan, berbatov reject roma to play for fulham. ndidi dump genk to play for leichester, so my guy England has d best coaches pochetino turn down madrid, juve, psg to stick with spurs, jose reject bayern and madrid to but accept spurs so my guy premeir ship is next to champions league.
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by CheedyJ(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
kenzysmith:
let me give u a hint my guy is like u don't kw England caybaye left psg to hoin crstal palace, aghaowa left shakhater to join wigan, berbatov reject roma to play for fulham. ndidi dump genk to play for leichester, so my guy England has d best coaches pochetino turn down madrid, juve, psg to stick with spurs, jose reject bayern and madrid to but accept spurs so my guy premeir ship is next to champions league.
The same England players like Oscar , Graziano pele, sancho, etc left .. also, Harland went to Dortmund despite strong interest from man utd & by d way Jose once coached Madrid & wasn’t courted by Bayern so, get ur facts right plus... iheanancho can get a bigger club even at fenerbahce but if he joins Leeds or west brom & dey relegate that could be the end of his career & let’s no forget , he’s still quite young..
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by dwizzed(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
I'm really disappointed. I expected better and bigger things from him after his performance 7years ago. But I guess he went for the top just too early. He should at started where he'd have gotten enough time to play and really developed.

It's not too late tho, moreover, he was never a striker... More or less a attacking midfielder then.

I wish him the very best.
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by dwizzed(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rajosh:
he was an attacking midfielder until guardiola converted him
Pelligrini actually
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by Gbest90(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Angelfrost:
It's been too long Africans gained respect on the football scene!!!
Are mane, salah, mahrez, keita, zaha, koulibaly, ndidi etc not africans?
So what do mean by "too long"
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by matthewbrian150: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
He shouldn't go to fenerbache
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by DrizzleB: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
bad belle:
Slowly going The way of Djemba Djemba
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by Rajosh(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
dwizzed:
Pelligrini actually
oh thank you bro.
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by AfricanGiant(m): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Omihanifa:
When he was suppose to focus on making his game better baba was busy doing comedy skits on Instagram copying the likes of Emmanuella & Macaroni
You know he was not givenn game time too
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by Fxwarrior: 5:12am On Aug 13, 2020
robosky02:
Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho

https://www.completesports.com/fenerbahce-prepare-loan-bid-for-iheanacho/

Is he going up or down?

From Mancity to Leicester down to Fernabahce.

Turkish league is not that popular and he'll just disappear out of view.
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by robosky02(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2020
Fxwarrior:

Is he going up or down?

From Mancity to Leicester down to Fernabahce.

Turkish league is not that popular and he'll just disappear out of view.

He really needs to improve
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by kenzysmith: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
CheedyJ:

The same England players like Oscar , Graziano pele, sancho, etc left .. also, Harland went to Dortmund despite strong interest from man utd & by d way Jose once coached Madrid & wasn’t courted by Bayern so, get ur facts right plus... iheanancho can get a bigger club even at fenerbahce but if he joins Leeds or west brom & dey relegate that could be the end of his career & let’s no forget , he’s still quite young..
i won't argue with u cause i know you don't know football i can can name 5 players from Newcastle can u name just 3 players from fenabache am asking u.
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by CheedyJ(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
kenzysmith:
i won't argue with u cause i know you don't know football i can can name 5 players from Newcastle can u name just 3 players from fenabache am asking u.
Just bkus ur knowledge of football is limited doesn’t mean mine is same.. I follow football not just in d major leagues but also in d less fancied leagues too.. so,if u can’t name 3 players from fenerbahce den you’re a disgrace to football followership
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by kenzysmith: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
CheedyJ:

Just bkus ur knowledge of football is limited doesn’t mean mine is same.. I follow football not just in d major leagues but also in d less fancied leagues too.. so,if u can’t name 3 players from fenerbahce den you’re a disgrace to football followership
i follow all d leagues in europe and england is d best league in d world it will be an honour for kelechi to play for leeds i kw u don't know leeds is a very important club in England
Re: Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho by CheedyJ(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
kenzysmith:
i follow all d leagues in europe and england is d best league in d world it will be an honour for kelechi to play for leeds i kw u don't know leeds is a very important club in England
I can’t be doing this back & forth with u bro... I agree with you ... peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh FIFA Sanction Looms As Court Sacks Maigari, NFF Board / Bukola Saraki Reacts After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 / FIFA World Ranking: Belgium Stay On Top, Nigeria At 34th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.