Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? (1979 Views)

Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' / Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) / How Hon. Francis Uduyok Is Set To Empower His Constituency (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by OkutaNla: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2020
Hellraiser77:
it's funny how you just assumed am igbo grin, So anybody that doesn't share your view is automatically Igbo?...... Something really needs to done about thisenace especially in ibadan and Lagos......Agberos are a time bomb waiting to blow

Only igbos poke their noses into the affairs of other regions. They are the only ones obsessed with what goes on in Yorubaland. And they are also the only ones that make excuses for their crimes and criminals ( especially those committed outside igboland) by deflecting from the real issue. No other ethnic group does that in Nigeria. Btw, why are you igbos always denying your tribe after you have been exposed and found out? I will not beat you if you admit that you are igbo. I know it suckks being one and all but you don't have a choice than to be igbo. Be a man and be proud of your tribe.

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by Hellraiser77: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2020
OkutaNla:

Only igbos poke their noses into the affairs of other regions. They are the only ones obsessed with what goes on in Yorubaland. And they are also the only ones that make excuses for their crimes and criminals ( especially those committed outside igboland) by deflecting from the real issue. No other ethnic group does that in Nigeria. Btw, why are you igbos always denying your tribe after you have been exposed and found out? I will not beat you if you admit that you are igbo. I know it suckks being one and all but you don't have a choice than to be igbo. Be a man and be proud of your tribe.
But Lagos is not yorubaland nah, It's officially recognised in the constitution as No man's land

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by Hellraiser77: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2020
OkutaNla:

Everybody will pokenose where he wants, Why so Agbero and their patrons glorified in yeroba land....Is it a noble profession in your culture?
Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by OkutaNla: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Hellraiser77:
But Lagos is not yorubaland nah, It's officially recognised in the constitution as No man's land

I am happy I was able to convince you to openly acknowledge your Igbo ethnicity afteall cheesy. See, it's really not a big deal because even if you lie about it, your true nature and character will always expose you. And yeah, you just exhibited another igbo trademark - - an acute obsession with Lagos. grin But really I understand you guys love Lagos so much that's why you express your insecurity by calling her a 'nomansland', and because you are afraid we Yorubas might send y'all back home one day, 'GhanamustGo' style. But seriously you have nothing to worry about, as long as you are of best behaviour (though if you are like your brothers that recently travelled all the way from Onitsha to Ogun to steal Okada, we will not hesitate to deport your black a$$!)

Yorubas won't send good and law-abiding igbos back to igboland (yeah, I know you lots dread that region like it's hell fire or something lol). If we can welcome other ethnicities and even non-Nigerians, how much more igbos? So relax and don't commit any crimes and you will be fine. That I can promise you.

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by Hellraiser77: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2020
OkutaNla:

I am happy I was able to convince you to openly acknowledge your Igbo ethnicity afteall cheesy. See, it's really not a big deal because even if you lie about it, your true nature and character will always expose you. And yeah, you just exhibited another igbo trademark - - an acute obsession with Lagos. grin But really I understand you guys love Lagos so much that's why you express your insecurity by calling her a 'nomansland', and because you are afraid we Yorubas might send y'all back home one day, 'GhanamustGo' style. But seriously you have nothing to worry about, as long as you are of best behaviour (though if you are like your brothers that recently travelled all the way from Onitsha to Ogun to steal Okada, we will not hesitate to deport your black a$$!)

Yorubas won't send good and law-abiding igbos back to igboland (yeah, I know you lots dread that region like it's hell fire or something lol). If we can welcome other ethnicities and even non-Nigerians, how much more igbos? So relax and don't commit any crimes and you will be fine. That I can promise you.
You are talking trash and going off point, Why is Agbero regarded as gainful employment among your people?
Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by OkutaNla: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Hellraiser77:
You are talking trash and going off point, Why is Agbero regarded as gainful employment among your people?

I thought I already answered that. Agberos in Yorubaland land exist for the exact same reason they exist in igboland. It's that simple. But if that answer doesn't satisfy you, go and ask the ones at Onitsha and Aba why they chose to be touts instead of gainful employment as you put it. Whatever answer they give you will certainly apply to the Yoruba ones you are obviously fascinated with. undecided

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by Hellraiser77: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2020
OkutaNla:

I thought I already answered that. Agberos in Yorubaland land exist for the exact same reason they exist in igboland. It's that simple. But if that answer doesn't satisfy you, go and ask the ones at Onitsha and Aba why they chose to be touts instead of gainful employment as you put it. Whatever answer they give you will certainly apply to the Yoruba ones you are obviously fascinated with. undecided
See the way they were treated compared to the way Agberos are glorified and hailed by yeroba, Is Agbero a career choice in yeroba culture?

Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by OkutaNla: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Hellraiser77:
See the way they were treated compared to the way Agberos are glorified and hailed by yeroba, Is Agbero a career choice in yeroba culture?

Guy, I obviously can't help you. Your fascination with Agberos suggest you may actually fancy becoming one yourself. Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by Hellraiser77: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2020
OkutaNla:

Guy, I obviously can't help you. Your fascination with Agberos suggest you may actually fancy becoming one yourself. Goodluck.
Agbero work is not a profession and must be eschewed by every yeroba person, that way the society will thrive in Freedom and Justice
Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by coolitempa(f): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Agbero work is not a profession and must be eschewed by every yeroba person, that way the society will thrive in Freedom and Justice

Ode.....do you know the meaning of agbero at all? You better stay put in erosion land and improve your land rather than be disgracing your life here.... grin
Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by Hellraiser77: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
coolitempa:

Ode.....do you know the meaning of agbero at all? You better stay put in erosion land and improve your land rather than be disgracing your life here.... grin
I understand Agbero is a top profession like Doctor or Lawyer to the yeroba people, that parents even encourage their children to become street urchins undecided
Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by coolitempa(f): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
I understand Agbero is a top profession like Doctor or Lawyer to the yeroba people, that parents even encourage their children to become street urchins undecided

How’s the baby factory going.... grin
Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by Hellraiser77: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2020
coolitempa:

How’s the baby factory going.... grin
How many skulls have you sold today?
Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by coolitempa(f): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2020
Hellraiser77:
How many skulls have you sold today?

At okija shrine...
Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by Gracchus: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
dignity33:
There will be no Alaba, Balogun or trade fair if not Igbos, Igbos generate most of Lagos state revenue not Agboro boys or one million cult members.
Sorry to burst your bubble nigga. Lagos igr mostly come for Pay as you earn and not market levies. If you know what that means, it's revenue paid by those who work in the formal sector of the economy. Besides, if igbos pay all the taxes in Lagos, how come they couldn't do the same in their own region where they constitute 99.9%of the population?

Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by Gracchus: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
OkutaNla:

Devil punish you for comparing yourself to Chinese and Indians. Is igboland an equivalent of China or India relative to the SW?? The average Chinese and Indian comes with serious capital to invest and establish million dollar industries. The average igboman heading to the SW via night bus (similar to the Mexican) is coming with a pair of slippers/flip-flops and a Ghana-must-go bag, with the intention of hustling (preferably hawking gala). And because our land is so blessed, their hustle eventually pays off and they end up renting a shop to continue their hustle. Most of your elite and rich folks came to Yorubaland with nothing. In other words, they 'made it' in our land and even they have acknowledged that much severally so getaway with your delusional rambling.
Don't mind the idiots. They hype themselves too much by comparing themselves to Chinese. All though the years they have been leaving their land to other places, help me ask them if they have built anything similar to these pictures below.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by Gracchus: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Igbochief001:

Just make sure u pay your Igbo landlord ...I'm sure if igbos were no progressing in Lagos u won't have this hate

Just make sure u pay your Igbo landlord to avoid more hate
Yea, like the ones below crying about being denied rentage by yoruba landlord despite igbos owning 98% of preperties in Lagos.

Re: When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? by Kindledlight(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
totit:

grin

That dude you quoted Nah dunce. Lool

I swear !

I thought am the only one that saw it���������

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Don't Have The Monopoly Of Madness - Gov Udom Tells President Buhari's Aide / Which Region Is The Most Developed In Nigeria And Which Is The Least Developed? / Akwa Abasi Ibom To Function As A Kingdom With New Flag & Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.