Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? (2931 Views)

Mike Omotosho International Scholarship / 2013 NNPC/EPNL Esso International Scholarship Preparation / Please Has Anyone Info About Fidelity Access International Scholarship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by trustnb: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2011
Please i need quick response. I partook in the just concluded fidelity access scholarship exams,by the grace of god passed and now i will have to pay 8650 naira for my package.My main question is,what are the possibilities for me to get a full scholarship from them. Please i need people with the experience to respond fast. Do they ever give this scholarships as they claim they do?
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by pullymack: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
please my friend i will tell you honestly, fidelity access company is a 419 they are really scammer, please dont pay any money to them,,,because they have scam me already the first time the start it here in Nigeria,,,,and if you have any prove requirement to prove to you how scam they are i can do it for you,,,,during our time its 30,000 naira i pay to TONY ACCOUNT after everything nothing was found,
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by trustnb: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2011
Thanks alot. But your response is a little bit late cos i have already paid so all that is left is to watch and wait. But i seriously beleive it is going to favour me in jesus name amen.
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by donscibett: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
Pls Pullymack, can you kindly shed more light.
please help us out.
thank you.
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by Israel2go: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
Are you sure about them because my friend Israel is presently in lincoln university college Malaysia through them and my offer from Cyprus university just arrived. Maybe you didn't follow up. It took them some time before my package got to me but it eventually did. I hope to leave by September this year.
I did pay the package fee last year kilt but got it in November.
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by AkanniOwolabi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
for those who have written d exam before hw does it look like?hw does d questn lk like
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by Israel2go: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
Its easy but only that you hv limited time. Speed is the key. Its mostly rnglish and quantitative reasoning u
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by AkanniOwolabi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
thanks man,so its jst a matter of time,well GOD will help me..inshallahu i ll make it
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2012
Israel2go: Are you sure about them because my friend Israel is presently in lincoln university college Malaysia through them and my offer from Cyprus university just arrived. Maybe you didn't follow up. It took them some time before my package got to me but it eventually did. I hope to leave by September this year.
I did pay the package fee last year kilt but got it in November.

It is obviously scam, and you are obviously a mole. Guys please don't be deceived.
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by Israel2go: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2012
cheesy Well, I don't hv to try to persuade you. Believe awhat you may. J
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by Panacea12(m): 1:09am On Aug 15, 2012
Hi guys, i just got sms from fidelity access international scholarship, that i hav passed the exam. Plz if u know anything about this scholar, plz help me before i proceed with the payment.
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by Fukup(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2012
Pls how can some one partake or enroll into this scholarship stuff.how do i go about it?
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by AkanniOwolabi(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
you are on your own o,this so called FAI are scammers
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by Israel2go: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2012
@bludeville you can call their office number 098766623 and i also have their office mobile 08139012617. They can help you locate your package if you have not received, that exactly what i did. but you must have your name, location for exam and number for them to check.
Re: Is Fidelity-access International Scholarship Relyable? by Israel2go: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2012
@trustnb : they do give but its partial, meaning about 50-60% off your tuition fee from most schools. If you can pay the balance then its worth it. My friend from Lagos chose London school of commerce and got 50% off his tuition fee. They are trying i believe.

(1) (Reply)

FSB BEA Scholarship Result / How Students Act When They Find Out ASUU Has Called Off The Strike (pictures) / The Lady Who Married Two Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.