Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) (34312 Views)

El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / CAN Debunks Allegation Of Enugu Government Building Islamic Centre In Uwani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
I am very sue that Enugu state is a Christian state, the governor is a Christian, then the chairman of Enugu capital development Authority is a Christian, therefore, this not a religious matter rather it is a political matter, meanwhile, most of the buildings in Enugu metropolis has been demolished and the land shared while some houses along the airport road and within the airport will be demolished in the coming weeks, therefore, if yours is affected taken as you see it.
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
inspire700:

Source: https://gistparkmedia.com/2020/08/enugu-state-government-unjustly-demolishes-the-master-builder-global-churchphotos.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwWiWJd5DVw

undecided undecided undecided

Carry your biased and one sided reportage comot here...you shouldn't hide behind the curtains by revealing yourself as a member of the church.

Why over hyping the issue gruesome demolition indeed.

That structure I'm seeing there is a temporary structure, a tent simply put and there's no way that can qualify as having passed building regulations.

We must learn to call a spade a spade and avoid twisting narratives to suit ulterior and selfish purposes.

My 2 cent.
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Still Sarching for the demolished Church
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Handy007: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Cocobongo:

My brother na trophy?
nor be trophy my brother I just dey feel say na only me dey jobless I nor know say we many for here
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by earnit3: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Really
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Kat2020: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is very wrong, do we say dey give no respect to God and religion?

By the way,

I have hectares of Land available not far from ekiti state university EKSU for cultivation of annual or biannual crop, but you will interbreed supergene or tenera seedling for the owner of the land. Send me a DM on 08066993608 if you are interested.
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Bullhari: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
inspire700:

Source: https://gistparkmedia.com/2020/08/enugu-state-government-unjustly-demolishes-the-master-builder-global-churchphotos.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwWiWJd5DVw

The Master Builder Global Church in Enugu metropolis has just been demolished by Enugu Capital Territory Development Authority (ECTDA) unjustly. Prior to this unjust demolition, there was no proper official notice of removal.

The least you can do is to tell the truth. That church had been sealed for months. The main gate locked by Enugu state Capital Territory Development Authority. But the church found another entrance to access the church.

Let's be Christian's for once. It pays
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

U judged from one side's view point. What if from Govt angle, the demolition was just and they were served notice?

Show us the notice served

Cos no sane person will allow soap to enter their eyes when they are in river
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Faith063: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
It's like na op this thing shock oo, the church hasn't made an official statement, do you think they don't know what's going on? Naija neva bad reach make person wake up one day and carry out demolition on that same day, there is more to it, op find out and feed us ooo....
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by stieyven(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Godons1:
This can only happen in Igbo land. cheesy
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Hate will get you to nowhere but hell
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by hardbody: 12:25am On Aug 14, 2020
Fhunshoor:
This is absolute wickedness and sheer impunity. I don’t know the underlying issues but this is a structure that can easily be removed to another place if they were given notice. It’s not a brick structure, but a detachable canopy-like structure.

So it’s must have been either politically motivated or as a revenge.

And what if they warned the church and they kept saying touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja / Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student / Catholic Church Bars Mbaka, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.