Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) (34318 Views)

El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / CAN Debunks Allegation Of Enugu Government Building Islamic Centre In Uwani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Johntemmy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
okay
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by urchcoded(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
That keyboard alone (Yamaha montage) costs 1.6m pre covid-19 era. Why do the government think they have unlimited rights? Even in China, a communist nation, it takes a lot of rigorous negotiations and notification before a building is demolished. But here, anything we see we take.
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Fhunshoor(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is absolute wickedness and sheer impunity. I don’t know the underlying issues but this is a structure that can easily be removed to another place if they were given notice. It’s not a brick structure, but a detachable canopy-like structure.

So it’s must have been either politically motivated or as a revenge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by EmmABE: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
if the church doesn't have approval, it should be demolished a million times again and the church sued by the govt... The church is supposed to be an example on law and order

1 Like

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
nice Nice
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Eberex(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
i'm only seeing tarpourline being destroyed

1 Like

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Person2person(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
hmm
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Sammy07: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Igbochief001:

Asking a question is breaking of rules ? ...I know u hate my gut but don't run mad on my head
that's what the guy does to all Yorubas here. And he never reported his igbo brethren

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Positiveme2020: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chidexter:
The master builder indeed. It should be Go to your Tent o Israel. I can't find any structures in the pictures
Same with me, I only saw something that look like a canopy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is just tarpaulin not a building. It can easily be reassembled
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by olumike001(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chidexter:
The master builder indeed. It should be Go to your Tent o Israel. I can't find any structures in the pictures

Probably you need to get the meaning of structure but to help you structure according to online search a building or other object constructed from several parts.

1 Like

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Igbochief001:

Are u crazy ?
Yes. He is
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by olumike001(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Abagworo:
This is just tarpaulin not a building. It can easily be reassembled
Easily be reassembled, funny enough you don't even know the amount of that structure you re seeing.
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by semyman: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
chidexleo:
Fight against Christianity is evil and must be condem
Get a life
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Exactly, dat is why I don't want to talk much.. Igbos are majorly Christians.. so they must HV a very tangible reason for demolishing it
All those shouting war against Christianity are really dumb undecided undecided
Sammy07:
Thank God gbe governor and her citizens are both Igbos and Christians. Ain't expecting blame game here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by rajiedreez: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
If its an APC governor or a northern governor that did this, chain this place no go contain comment. Even those asking that "Shey e get permit" will be raining curse on the Governor. But still if the church was demolished unjustly, the government of Enugu f.up but if not God will erect another structure for the church inshallah
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tired to understand shocked

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
The MASTER BUILDER is DEMOLISHED, by another MASTER DESTROYER........ tongue

You cannot make this stuff up......... cheesy

Another SPIRIT filled MASTER BUILDER, shall REBUILD it......... cheesy
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by selemempe: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear religious bigots and coordinated hypocrites!

This is a war against Christianity!!

I'm expecting massive protest in all the eastern states tomorrow!!

Because this is the hand work of Fulanis and their Islamic caliphate

This is a calculated attempt to distroy Christianity!

This shouldn't be swept under the carpet!!

Dear religious bigots... Enugu state has been Islamized!

Because it's not elrufai or any northern state... You won't hear pim!!

Religious bigotry is the biggest form of hypocrisy and inhumanity!! Tue!
mumummadu ...if el rufai destroys a mosque nobody will care... because he is a Móslem too and won't fight Islam. Gburugburu is a Christian and isn't fighting Christianity ...Ka ji kwo?

3 Likes

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Sammy07: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Exactly, dat is why I don't want to talk much.. Igbos are majorly Christians.. so they must HV a very tangible reason for demolishing it
All those shouting war against Christianity are really dumb undecided undecided
like say the governor issa Muslim lol

1 Like

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
whom the gods wants to kill, they first make the person mad
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by jidxin(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
SLAP44:

Yes, they should sue the government if they have an approval.
and they should still sue the government even without approval.
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Handwork of a rival, always get a top govt official as a member of your church, time proven strategy to avoid things like this.
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
SLAP44:
Did the Church get building approval?

I didn’t see any structures/buildings there so the state government can’t really accused of demolishing buildings.

I saw lots of tents and what looked like a village bus stop with a another logo that looked like that of a fake artist who read architecture at IMT but spent 99% of his time gallivanting with Klint da drunk.
I actually thought that Master Builder was the company that designed and built Obiano’s fake millennia bridge...you know the one mischievous helinues and metaphysical used to mock Chino and Anambra people? The one that broke and ogbo nmanu craftsmen we’re called to patch it up....sorry I digressed.
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Arrewa:

Because it's not Elrufai or in any northern state... You won't hear pim!!

Mister go and drink your kunu and calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by max83: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
825sqm plot of land for outright purchase in a gated community estate along Orchid Road, off Eleganza Bus Stop, Ikota, Lekki Pennisula 2, Lagos State.

Asking Price N85 million.

Document: Governor's Consent.

Contact +2347036754140 for details. Serious buyer only.
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hypocrisy, the man no get mouth na why, come to abakpa too many illegal structures. Make man do run go Abuja abeg. That is one of the few sensible places in Nigeria.
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Arrewa:

Because it's not Elrufai or in any northern state... You won't hear pim!!

Hatred only eats one up from the inside. The funny thing is that the people being hated on might not be aware of the haters existence.

2 Likes

Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by 1mansquard: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hypocrite
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Charly68: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
The Govt of the earth demolished the city of God on earth,I don't know what to say but whether by deliberate act or ignorance those who pull down that structure can never have their last laugh..God will laugh them to scorn..
Re: Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
urchcoded:
That keyboard alone (Yamaha montage) costs 1.6m pre covid-19 era. Why do the government think they have unlimited rights? Even in China, a communist nation, it takes a lot of rigorous negotiations and notification before a building is demolished. But here, anything we see we take.
China is a fascist nation, what they practise is not communism, don't even argue this with me, just search for the meaning of the word, then check out China.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student / Catholic Church Bars Mbaka, Others / My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.