Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Please Help!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help!! (634 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please Help!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I created this thread not long ago because of my younger sis who has just tomorrow and Friday to pay up her 32,000 fees in school before she can be allowed to write her WAEC. I've spoken to people to help me but no help yet. She's in Aba, Abia state and I'm in Abuja with my Mum(we just relocated recently) Please, I'll provide all the necessary information needed.
I beg you all to help in any way you can.
N/B Attached are screenshots of my chat with her yesterday night.

Modified

Re: Please Help!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
If you're in Aba I can give you the name of the school so you go confirm yourself.
I'm not idle, I'm currently running a small food business with my mum which is not up to two weeks in Jikwoyi, Abuja. Friday is just too close to raise 40,000 naira...

Please people... Assist us.

Re: Please Help!! by adelnehis(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Take a short loan on Jumia pay or any other short term loan app/website
Repay back before the deadline
Re: Please Help!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
adelnehis:
Take a short loan on Jumia pay or any other short term loan app/website
Repay back before the deadline

I'll quickly try jumia pay now and get back to you.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Re: Please Help!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
I tried, the loan was rejected

Re: Please Help!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Update:

Re: Please Help!! by adelnehis(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Do you have a fixed job?
If you don't, just say you do so they'll approve
Check out sokoloan on the playstore

Re: Please Help!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Amarakuku:
Hello Nairalanders,

I created this thread not long ago because of my younger sis who has just tomorrow and Friday to pay up her 40k fees in school before she can be allowed to write her WAEC. I've spoken to people to help me but no help yet. She's in Aba, Abia state and I'm in Abuja with my Mum(we just relocated recently) Please, I'll provide all the necessary information needed.
I beg you all to help in any way you can.
N/B Attached are screenshots of my chat with her yesterday night.
Lol.
Why not tell her mom?
Re: Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Squillaci:

Lol.
Why not tell her mom?

She's hypertensive. She doesn't have up to a thousand naira in her account. The money we started the food business with I gave her. I really don't know what to do cryd
Re: Please Help!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Good morning people,

Please I believe help can come from here. I'm a single mum, my son would be 1 on the 20th of this month, I take care of my mum and sister at 23....
I don't have savings, every little money I earn is channelled into solving one problem or the other. Please, HELP ME IN ANY WAY YOU ALL CAN.
I wouldn't want her to start going through all I went through at 16, Please help me cry cry
Re: Please Help!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5163301/daniel-needs
This was me too... Only a few believed me.

That's my Daniel today... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2020
cc: Ifyalways

cry cry
Re: Please Help!! by princeFAD: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2020
Drop your account detail.
Re: Please Help!! by princeFAD: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2020
Done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Sir, God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't control my tears!!!!! God bless you Sir!!!! No uncle has ever done this for me!!!!! God bless you!!!.... You'd know no Lack in ur life!!!!!
Re: Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2020
Please you people should come and see what I'm seeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God I thank you!!! God bless you sir!!!!

My God!!!!!!
Re: Please Help!! by PetersKID(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2020
princeFAD:
Done.

God will continue to bless you.
Re: Please Help!! by dejt4u(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2020
princeFAD:
Done.
God bless you
Re: Please Help!! by anuofGod(f): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2020
princeFAD:
Done.
May God bless you and prosper you in every way.
May God wipe your tears, may your pocket never run dry of riches and may your children be bestowed the favor of God and man wherever they step their feet and wherever their name is heard.

I don't know her, but I know how it feels to be in a dilemma and have help come through when all hope is lost.
Your act of kindness brought tears to my eyes. You'll continue to flourish in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! by kollinskollins(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2020
More wisdom and wealth for the giver.
Re: Please Help!! by Richiez(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Please Help!! by Richiez(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2020
undecided undecided

(1)

Teenscript Essay Competition: Save The Youths Conference 2021 Births New Segment / Top 100 Questions And Answers From 2021 Jamb Novel (the Life Changer) / Who Knows How Teaching On Native Camp Works?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.