Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,138 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity (26349 Views)

Sadiya Finally Honours EFCC Invitation Over ₦‎37.1 Billion ‘Fraud’ / Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation / Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
May Allah expose the � behind Boko Haram and May he destroy them finally
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by Papacypaul(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is a opportunity for Mailafia to have cult followers and launch himself in the Middle belt region.
Right to Self preservation is sanctity to human lives..I support Mailafia
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by Bonshak: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nothing should happen to him
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by MahatmaGhandi: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
So people really think that this man has more info than DSS? LOLZ, the man knows what is up but like Esther has said "if I perish I perish" and like Dino has said "If you talk you will die, if you don't talk you will still die, i would rather die saying the truth"
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by Yankee101: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
This man na man
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by Bizibi(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Brandstudio01:
The FG will utilize information as this if they are sincere about fight against insecurity in country.

But we will wait to see how this matter dies down
they know everything but they can't do shit.
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by Godshope: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good Can Never Be Deceived Perpetually.
Thanks To Dr Obadiah For His Dugged Investigation And His Boldness To Voice Out This Piece.

Still Former MALI Intelligent Chief Should Also Be Invited.
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by supereagle(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
kadas01:
If his source of intelligence is credible, then the DSS should do the needful by ensuring that the sponsors of boko haram and other murderous crime are apprehended and prosecuted no matter how highly placed they are!!

Posterity would always be there to judge!!

Forget Nigeria. We don't do the right thing rather DSS will be looking for a way to discrete him.
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by izubext007: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
speaking the Truth is also blasphemy in Nigeria.
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by obiekunie2: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Saao:
no, they can't do him anything. The minority Christians in the north are used to their games.

oga stop this misinformation.

CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH ARE NOT IN THE MINORITY - IN FACT THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH MAY LIKELY BE MORE THAN THE MUSLIMS.

THE MUSLIM OLIGARCHS ARE USING THAT FALSE INFORMATION TO INTIMIDATE THE CHRISTIANS.

THE ONLY THING IS, THE MUSLIMS MADE SURE THEY HOLD ALL THE POLITICAL POWERS BUT THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING, THERE MAYBE SERIOUS UPHEAVAL IN THE NORTH SOONER OR LATER.
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by saaron(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Racoon:
"No evil deed will go unpunished.Any evil done by man to man will be redressed.If not now then later. If not by man then by God. For the victory of evil over good can only be temporary" -Late Dele Giwa.
cc: Saaron.
Nigerians should hold the Fulani regime responsible if ANYTHING happens to Obadiah.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES! SUPPORT IT.
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by Saao(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
obiekunie2:

oga stop this misinformation.

CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH ARE NOT IN THE MINORITY - IN FACT THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH MAY LIKELY BE MORE THAN THE MUSLIMS.

THE MUSLIM OLIGARCHS ARE USING THAT FALSE INFORMATION TO INTIMIDATE THE CHRISTIANS.

THE ONLY THING IS, THE MUSLIMS MADE SURE THEY HOLD ALL THE POLITICAL POWERS BUT THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING, THERE MAYBE SERIOUS UPHEAVAL IN THE NORTH SOONER OR LATER.
lol are you from the north? Nothing misinformation about it. I'm from the north and the majority are Muslims that's the truth. As I said, we are use to their games that's the most important thing, they released him few 2 hours back.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by Racoon(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
saaron:
Nigerians should hold the Fulani regime responsible if ANYTHING happens to Obadiah.
DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES! SUPPORT IT.
Well said brother.Useless country.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by r2beez(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
They will end up Destroying this man for saying the truth

If people like you stand behind him, they cant destroy him but because you already believe that they can destroy everybody you are losing the battle already.
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
him for no turn up naaah, weda dem no go come bundle am like road side waste.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by kessler53(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
kadas01:
If his source of intelligence is credible, then the DSS should do the needful by ensuring that the sponsors of boko haram and other murderous crime are apprehended and prosecuted no matter how highly placed they are!!

in Nigeria nothing will happen to ogas at the top.
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by earnit1: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Oh
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by EPO246: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2020
kadas01:

What if sponsors turn out to be DSS employers?
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by DonroxyII: 1:22am On Aug 13, 2020
Igbochief001:
When Southerners or northern minority not loyal to Fulani talk DSS wakes up ....but muric , arawa conservative forum and the likes would say worse things but DSS would keep shut

I'm very sure a southerner or Christian is leading this DSS operation

Those Southerners who still think we have a nation are the problem we have ...when they understand that there is a war going on it might be too late
They are Cashing out bro ... Corruption doesnt know any Region nor tribe ... As far as you are with them, you see it as God's blessing , wash your hands and start chopping ya own!!
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by Jlow2: 3:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Neva again
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by stchinedu: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Lols..FG knows the truth about the insecurity in the country...
They only invited him to ask him to keep shut..
I refuse to think with my anus Biko..am not an average Nigerian

You just naked the truth.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Lols..FG knows the truth about the insecurity in the country...
They only invited him to ask him to keep shut..
I refuse to think with my anus Biko..am not an average Nigerian
He will be paid handsomely and later told to retract his statement which he will later do. Let's keep watching.
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by nairalandankrah: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nijagogetsense:

He will be paid handsomely and later told to retract his statement which he will later do. Let's keep watching.
Do you think every nigerian is buyable?
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Do you think every nigerian is buyable?
We know how this thing works. We're still watching their script.
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by nairalandankrah: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nijagogetsense:

We know how this thing works. We're still watching their script.
That man shouldn't disappoint his people
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
nairalandankrah:

That man shouldn't disappoint his people
This is Nigeria where everyone is indirectly controlled psychologically like the masterpiece, "Nineteen Eighty-Four" by George Orwell. I don't raise an eyebrow over people like this (cashtivists) who only want to cash out on government through backdoor agreement and be in the good book of the gullible followers. Never swallow what you see and hear hook, line and sinker.
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by nairalandankrah: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nijagogetsense:

This is Nigeria where everyone is indirectly controlled psychologically like the masterpiece, "Nineteen Eighty-Four" by George Orwell. I don't raise an eyebrow over people like this (cashtivists) who only want to cash out on government through backdoor agreement and be in the good book of the gullible followers. Never swallow what you see and hear hook, line and sinker.
Hmmm
Re: Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity by Bababimbofaith: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
In life most especially Nigeria so many have made it so difficult to find help on line as they go about impersonating the real ones

But have no fear from today as my services are almost free as I won't take money from you till your problem are solved

My brother my sister please don't die in shame you are a Christian won't stop you from becoming successful in life or get that cure you have long wanted

I have cure for all infection
Money to money without blood
Talk and do for job seekers and business owners I.e do as I say
Spiritual back up
And lot more

Please be informed am the only man you don't send money to online Till your problem are fully solved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff / No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC / Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.