Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ (27728 Views)

Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Flaunts Massive Hips In A Lovely Red Gown (photo) / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) / Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Goldieluks: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2011
that stomach of hers is something else.
what happened to ''body magic''?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by sexypusi: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2011
u haters, i dont know why u guys are biffing the super diva, some of you may never attend the gammys in ur life time till you die cos, do u think its cheap to be there.
That omotola could attend, its a thumbs up to her. kudos girl. you guys should take a chill pill and let her be.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by vanitty: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2011
Ankara ko ankara ni.
Why must we feel the need to ''represent''

Omotola u no try sha, that is the outfit a 16 year old will probably like to wear for her birthday.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Viviacious: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
First things first, she may be a bit on the big side but she still has the curves to fluant a form-fitting dress. I feel that the dress was a bit too short though and she honestly should have worn some shapewear or Spanx to flatten her torso and stomach.

Dont really see anything wrong with the hair. Dnont understand what people have against that. But that guy with his hands directly on her rump, and for a married woman and morher for that matter! Well, that was a bit too much for me o! Lol.

Apart from that, I think she was ok. No one is perfect jare.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by WackyJ1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
sexypusi:

u haters, i dont know why u guys are biffing the super diva, some of you may never attend the gammys in your life time till you die cos, do u think its cheap to be there.
ass kisser, So because it's not cheap to Go to the grammys she should wear that short skirt and flaunt that belly. Have you yourself been to a grammy. It's because you don't have haters of your own that why you are here fighting Omotola's haters.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
Abeg make oh na live her. Her husband non see her before she leave house, na her way of life. cry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by babyme1(f): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2011
See bashing shocked shocked shocked shocked

BTW she looks awkward and uncomfortable,like she's intimidated or something.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2011
baby.me:

See bashing shocked shocked shocked shocked

BTW she looks awkward and uncomfortable,like she's intimidated or something.

being a nigeria superdiva is not the same as being a world superdiva

she is acknowledging levels
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by dhensity: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
damn omo sexy no try.watch dat protuding calabash bellywearing dat out fit is out of fashion sense.u need 2 b arrested by fashion police,
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by fpeter(f): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
Hmmm, Omotola i appreciate ur acting skills and ur beauty but ur dressing sense is questionable,pls hit the gym or go for a tummy-tuck.
Get a clue from ur american counterparts or better still Genevieve,u have no business exposing ur fat thighs and hips or sadly ur big belle pls get a fashion expert to advice u on what best suits ur frame and body type plssssss stay away from curvaceous tight fitting gowns they are no good for u.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2011
I think she was just happy to be there. It must be a bit intimidating seeing so many stars who you`ve never seen outside the movie theater, but all in all i think she carried herself well. The tummy problem was the major issue.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Pafuri(m): 3:37am On Feb 19, 2011
Is she a 'born again' or a jehovah's witness? Why no bangles, no bracelets, not even a watch. She is pretty though. I wish she would just braid her hair "suku" style instead of enriching the Korean hair attachment manufacturers. And the hand on the "bakassi", I bet the guy, if he is the typical "Nigga", is showing the picture to his homies saying "nice African backside". He's probably also saying "I 'hit' the yssup from the Motherland", never mind that that may be a lie. Omotola, learn: fire your handlers. Why? How could they let you step out in this dress that make you look like a debutante. You are a Nollywood (whatever that means) star for Sango's sake! You need to show some class as well as an understanding of fashion.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by shilling(f): 4:19am On Feb 19, 2011
Pafuri:

Is she a 'born again' or a jehovah's witness? Why no bangles, no bracelets, not even a watch.

lmao! You have a point though.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2011
tpiah!:

I think she was just happy to be there. It must be a bit intimidating seeing so many stars who you`ve never seen outside the movie theater, but all in all i think she carried herself well. The tummy problem was the major issue.

Goes to show that 'level pass level' in this world. I wonder what would happen if she attends the Academy Awards, and gets the chance to engage in small-talk with Leonardo Di Caprio. . .maybe she'd pee in her pants.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by igboboy1(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2011
pro01:

Goes to show that 'level pass level' in this world. I wonder what would happen if she attends the Academy Awards, and gets the chance to engage in small-talk with Leonardo Di Caprio. . .maybe she'd pee in her pants.

Chai e di kwa wicked, na omotola u jus dey yab like this? Oh well
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by koolchicco: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2011
pro01:

Easy nao!! grin Abeg make una free the babe jare! tongue
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Goldieluks: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2011
@OP,I am not against the fact that she attended the Grammys(big ups to her),but why that protuding stomach,is what i don't get.
remember the world is watching. cool

what is worth doing,is worth doing WELL.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Mobinga: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2011
Sources claim that the picture there is fake. Here's the original

Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by tollu: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2011
Technology no go turn us to mad people. Black changed to white, mscheew
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by googles: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nairalanders will not kill pesin o. . . lol

Wat more is there to bash ? she's as good as finished mahn

jeez! those pop eye arms . . .wonder if she feeds on spinach too undecided
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Coolabbie: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2011
googles:

those pop eye arms . . .wonder if she feeds on spinach too undecided
ROTFL. Yee! una no go kill person 4 here. Anyway thanks 4 reminding me of dat cartoon.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by WackyJ1(m): 1:22am On Feb 20, 2011
With all the yab, they've yabbed that tummy, it should have flattened by now
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by pisces20: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2011
Wetin she Chop?? Pls she should do sth about her weight. Celebrity or not!
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Oshiite: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2011
The dress was very ugly and too short 4 decency
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Ferre: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2011
Chineke why now why would this woman disgrace herself like this? she looks like some cheap Okerika beside those people,
the dress the weave , CHEY !! she could not get better?
When u know u cannot rise to an occasion, you simply call in to say you're sick, u dont disgrace urself like this,
that is if she did not invite herself to this party herself
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2011
they should photoshop the hand out of the picture nah.

@ pro1

when one of the other nollywood artistes attends the golden globes, academy awards or the oscars, we'll see.

maybe genevieve, since people are upset she wasnt at this one.

or tonto dike, eucharia annunobi, mercy johnson, kate henshaw, stephanie okereke, ini edo orĀ  . . . . . . . .
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Xionez(m): 3:25am On Feb 21, 2011
Come to think of it, me thinks Omotola has just open d floodgates to our Nollywood actors even wannabes. Nxt Grammy awards, we might see more of Nollywood than Hollywood.Trust them na, if pesin shook leg for here, evrybody go follow suit all becos they wan make headlines.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Xionez(m): 3:26am On Feb 21, 2011
Come to think of it, me thinks Omotola has just open d floodgates to our Nollywood actors even wannabes. Nxt Grammy awards, we might see more of Nollywood than Hollywood.Trust them na, if pesin shook leg for here, evrybody go follow suit all becos they wan make headlines.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by WackyJ1(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2011
^^ na true you talk oo! hope say they no go, go embarrass us for there
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by johnterry2: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2011
why are we critizing how fat she looks.our niaja babes are all like that.it puzzles me to see all of them opening their gutter to yarn poo here.i bet u dat most,if not all of the babes here look worse than she looks.what do u see everyday on ur street,heavy untone yansh,heavy stretch marked laps,flabby arms and crazy shabby dressing.why are we really hitting on her?is it becos she is the best we can offer and so we want her to be better than this. though i have not seen the pics of the babes here, NO OF THEM IS AS GOOD AS OMOT IN ANY WAY. people who live in glass houses do not throw stones
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by akpojo(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2011
u haterz just proved dat "behind every successful lies a pack of haterz"
Omotola still rocks, whether she wears akirika, true religion, and wot have u.
So bkos she's superstar, she shld nt live her life again,abi?
U peepz shld do sth beta wit ur tym.
#if nobody talks abt u, den ua nobody, #
omotola is rily a 'somebody'. U guyz jst proved it.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Ferre: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2011
i dont know about u guys but my problem with Omo is not her weight
I dont care how heavy or light she looks because size has nothing to do with beauty,

She is a pretty woman , whether or not she has weight, my problem is that Cheap weave and the dress that is so obviously small

Look at the weave ?? do you need a soothsayer to tell u that that thing was done in lagos?
Look at the dress? the upper part, has all her bra out side, not because it was designed like that but because it was meant for a smaller person so
that white part shd have started on teh bust area not be BELOW it,
i am sure there is a size of THAT dress in teh shop that she could have bought, but Omo seems to be surrounded by people who dont know how to tell her
that truth consequently , she disgraces herself time and time again.

first the ridiculous album, now THIS!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Consequence's Wedding Cake (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.