Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked (39755 Views)

She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria / He Was Sacked For Making Bad Comments On Report Cards / Sacked UNILAG VC, Ogundipe, Withdraws Suit Against Babalakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by One4me: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
slimshades:
hard to use my real moniker as am ashame of even doing this

A Beggar has No SHAME.
If you are not ashamed to beg for money, you should not be ashamed to use your real @moniker. undecided undecided
Some of you will abuse people with your real Moniker and then expect same person to give you support, using another Moniker!
Kolewerk.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by sammirano: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bunch of jokers. Na so e easy to remove VC. after The Visitor its the VC
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Clothingonline9(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
He remain the vc lol man like money
Buy affordable men clothing at affordable price luxury brands at half price brand New payment on delivery click ad and profile for contact and catologue
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by One4me: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
atiku4President:
Why are brothers fighting themselves in UNILAG?

Wale Babalakin is not a Brother, he is an Arrogant Rogue, always destroying whatever Public Resource he lays his hand on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harder!!!
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
2009 - 2019 PAST COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

• QUESTION PAPERS • ANSWERS (SOLUTION) • SHADING BOOKLET

* National Common Entrance Examination
* State Common Entrance Examination
* Command Secondary School Examination
* Screening Test Into Lagos State Model Colleges
* Current and Past Affairs

✓English ✓Mathematics ✓Quantitative Aptitude ✓Verbal Aptitude ✓Basic Science and Technology ✓Vocational Aptitude ✓General Paper

CALL OR WHATSAPP: 07066880314
N2,000 PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
The purported letter signed by the Registrar shows the VC is a gooner

1 Like

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by BeSnappy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Blacks and power!
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by vickydevoka(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pattypatt:
Good day nairalanders, I'm in dire need of a job, I hold a 2_1 degree, I'm hardworking and smart, I can work anywhere too. Pls help me. I'm tired of staying at home cry cry
If u want hold 4 4 2 degree (na formation be dat) if u no go learn hand work for 9ja recently it has been for u
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by sujexy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
debola33:
The purported letter signed by the Registrar shows the VC is a gooner
The registrar doubles as the Secretary of the Council.

He is part of the team fighting The VC.
They did not follow due process.
The VC is going nowhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by bizzibodi(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
See signatures like madmen own.
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by bobosh02(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
seniormallam:
When educated people start behaving like a motor park boys , this is the result.

But today's great shocker was Shekau condemning kano death sentence ruling........meeeed ooooooo
u only read the topic. Wat he actually condemned is the chance they gave the guy to appeal. He said the guy was suppose to b slaughtered and not given a chance to appeal the death sentence.
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pattypatt:
Good day nairalanders, I'm in dire need of a job, I hold a 2_1 degree, I'm hardworking and smart, I can work anywhere too. Pls help me. I'm tired of staying at home cry cry
What you need more is an investment. Even though you might not have money for it but having the knowledge about it is something. I'm not collecting a dime to share this but it is worth the while. Contact me via WhatsApp. My number is on my profile
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by honeyB2018: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
One4me:

You are an epitome of the senselessness of Nigerian Yoots!
Despite the letter stating verbatim, the steps required (and those steps where not followed in this case), you are still asking foolish question, ehn?
It is not about superiority, it is about following DUE PROCESS.

You are the worst example of the product, you are advertising.. Were you not told, that there was a vote cast, so that people in position to say yes or no, can do so and it was done?
Were you not told, that it was in ratio 6:4?
So what is your problem,?

1 Like

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by portacabin: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
slimshades:
hard to use my real moniker as am ashame of even doing this
keep being proud when you have a need

1 Like

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by DexterousOne(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
One4me:

Wale Babalakin is not a Brother, he is an Arrogant Rogue, always destroying whatever Public Resource he lays his hand on.

True that
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by DexterousOne(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
honeyB2018:

You are the worst example of the product, you are advertising.. Were you not told, that there was a vote cast, so that people in position to say yes or no, can do so and it was done?
Were you not told, that it was in ratio 6:4?
So what is your problem,?

There is a clear process that Is laid down for the removal of the VC

That process was not followed
And on that basis
This move is a bad one

To think this black pig Babalakin is a "SAN"
That says a lot about Nigeria problem
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by damosky12(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
yinkus6750:
Corruption everywhere.
Surprised the Academia isn't exempted.
If they don't want him, he should step aside .
Service to humanity isn't by force.

Corruption isn't the issue. What's going on I'm UNILAG is power tussle. It's been on since late last year!

1 Like

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by IfeanyiAY: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
But seriously what did this man do that they are conniving against him to the point of even releasing a letter against him.

1 Like

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by honeyB2018: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
DexterousOne:

There is a clear process that Is laid down for the removal of the VC

That process was not followed
And on that basis
This move is a bad one

To think this black pig Babalakin is a "SAN"
That says a lot about Nigeria problem

And so? If he's not pleased, what are the courts there for?
The point remains that he has been removed and remains so, till the Visitor to the University,say anything contrary.
Where has due process worked in Nigeria, even in the University, where the Proffessor, was the VC?,

1 Like

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by DexterousOne(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
honeyB2018:

And so? If he's not pleased, what are the courts there for?
The point remains that he has been removed and remains so, till the Visitor to the University,say anything contrary.
Where has due process worked in Nigeria, even in the University, where the Proffessor, was the VC?,

Just look at the comment you are making undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by DexterousOne(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
damosky12:

Corruption isn't the issue. What's going on I'm UNILAG is power tussle. It's been on since late last year!

Exactly Damosky12
Its power tussle
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
DominusPrime:

What you need more is an investment. Even though you might not have money for it but having the knowledge about it is something. I'm not collecting a dime to share this but it is worth the while. Contact me via WhatsApp. My number is on my profile
OK. Thank you
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Praxtech: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
DarkandHandsome:
VC Unilag has had beef with Pro Chancellor for a very long time now for disobeying orders from the Pro Chancellor who is the head Unilag Governing Council. Remember this year Convocation Ceremony was suspended for a reason
That pro chancellor is going. For the Pro Chancellor.
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by lalawealthy: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pattypatt:

Bros,please pardon me for this;
Stop looking for Job/Jobs,look Inside you and create one for your self and others,I trust and I know if you can look Inside,you ,u can bring out many Jobs for yourself.do this and thank me Later....
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Orpe7(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pattypatt:

If indeed you're tired of staying at home, come and work in ARM LIFE as a financial advisor (Sales)
Send your CV to Opeyemi.okusanya@armlife.com.ng
Don't say ure tired if you dont pick up the offer o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by MrBONE2(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
lalawealthy:

Bros,please pardon me for this;
Stop looking for Job/Jobs,look Inside you and create one for your self and others,I trust and I know if you can look Inside,you ,u can bring out many Jobs for yourself.do this and thank me Later....
I dont have the funds to create job for myself.
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Orpe7:

If indeed you're tired of staying at home, come and work in ARM LIFE as a financial advisor (Sales)
Send your CV to Opeyemi.okusanya@armlife.com.ng
Don't say ure tired if you dont pick up the offer o
Is it gnld?
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by McTobe(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
UNILAG ALUMNI over to you guys, make u a come settle this matter as e dey hot.
Re: I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
See his face like Babalankin very soon you would be declared persona non grata to the University of Lagos. Financial recklessness indeed.Your senior colleague Chief Afe Babalola left a good legacy,even the Northern Pro Chancellor didn't make noise,yet then earn their respects, your own is to be firing V.C ,someone that would still return to his teaching Job after service you want to mess up his reputation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIPORT: Fight Broke Out Between Two Students Over Orientation Drinks (Photos) / Meet Thomas Fuller, African Math Genius Whose Intellect Shocked White People / Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.