Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Things To Do At Obudu Cattle Ranch - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things To Do At Obudu Cattle Ranch (500 Views)

Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / The Ikyogen Hills And Cattle Ranch In Benue / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do At Obudu Cattle Ranch by Liesel81(f): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
So how much action does Obudu Cattle Ranch offer for actions lovers? Since you may already know I am big on hiking its exciting for me to say that you over five long hikes that you can do whilst visiting the Ranch. If you are not into hiking there is plenty more options such as swimming, Canopy walk , Horseback Riding and Bird watching.

Hope you get inspired for you next visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXdPMD6vmKU

1 Like

Re: Things To Do At Obudu Cattle Ranch by meobizy(f): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
I visited there last year. If one is not physically active they won’t enjoy the place. It takes about four hours on a motorbike to explore all the attractions. I didn’t bother for bird watching as I was told it would involve a two hour hike to and from the site. The weather was really good and reminded me of England during springtime.
Re: Things To Do At Obudu Cattle Ranch by SocialJustice: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Do they have steady power now or still running generator morning and evening?
Re: Things To Do At Obudu Cattle Ranch by Liesel81(f): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2020
SocialJustice:
Do they have steady power now or still running generator morning and evening?
they used the gen during my visit - dont know if they fixed it now
Re: Things To Do At Obudu Cattle Ranch by Liesel81(f): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2020
meobizy:
I visited there last year. If one is not physically active they won’t enjoy the place. It takes about four hours on a motorbike to explore all the attractions. I didn’t bother for bird watching as I was told it would involve a two hour hike to and from the site. The weather was really good and reminded me of England during springtime.

being in physically good shape is definitely an advantage if visitors what to make the most of the surroundings otherwise if the waterpark and cable car are functional they would make good alternatives
Re: Things To Do At Obudu Cattle Ranch by escavros: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
I wonder why this post(s) isn't front page

FRONT PAGE PLS

(1) (Reply)

Couple And Thier Three Kids Die In Fatal Accident (photos) / Worst Drivers In US Media Always Cover From Nigerians / Cannabis For Sale Display Stand At A Mall In Winnipeg, Manitoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.