Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow (65216 Views)

Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road / Vandalism On Transmission Tower In Ikot Ekpene Causes Blackout / Buhari Completes The 17-storey Headquarters Of NCDMB In Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Aarekabir: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
smileyKudos to our President as baba is trying to make our country better...
Reach us for your graphics designs including including video Animations @08068077420
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by fredoooooo: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
God bless you sir ..
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Mayflowa(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
sowilli:
They will rent it out to other companies, it’s great initiative for local content . It need to spread to other sectors.... we have many in Lagos ... nest oil, pan ocean, uba and likes ... the are host to other businesses.

The companies you listed are all private company that knows what is profit. How much do you think conference room can generate to pay for gas that run 10MW Plants alone? Anyway I like the beauty it brings to the environment. I prefer private sector to take the lead anyway. I hope the management will put on their thinking cap to brainstorm on revenue creation through offering course and journal publication by their R&grin.
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Eddygre8(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
It's okay
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Tintinnoty(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
WonderManly:
And i will also commission mine tomorrow as well!

Congratulations.

Your five star building receiving 5 likes and 5 shares. Is it coincidence?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by PrudencyFeats: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
SaintLucia:
The only project Bubu will not complete is PDP national secretariat. Despite raising over N21 billion through donations for a project of N7 billion yet PDP couldn't complete their national secretariat and one Cameroonian and a Chinese man were telling us "Let Make Nigeria Work Again." as if Nigeria was working during their covid-16 wasted years grin

That N21B are just pledges that will never be redeemed. You never attend launching before?

You go hear money and think the person dropped a check for that value.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by cuteboy2: 12:06am On Aug 13, 2020
omowolewa:
at last the building would be commissioned

You are wrong sir, Bullet Construction, Datata & Sawoe, and host of other have designed & built solid structures

Yes, they are nominally Nigerian civil construction companies. But who are those fronting these companies for late Isa Funtua (Bullet Construction) and Dantata & Sawoe ? Lebanese and Indians, off course.

Ditto for Hitech Construction Ltd, fronted by Lebanese for Bola Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Burgerlomo: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Beautiful!
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Adegunle4(m): 1:03am On Aug 13, 2020
WonderManly:
And i will also commission mine tomorrow as well!

Lol...I hope you’re commissioning on paper...
Cos this your structure no go stand o. grin grin
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Adegunle4(m): 1:06am On Aug 13, 2020
WiseAnt:

only Lagos

Then you must be living on the mainland...maybe around Abule egba or Kola grin grin
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Rossikk(m): 1:10am On Aug 13, 2020
ruggedtimi:
yeah it was designed and constructed by megastar construction company...owned by Bayelsa born Architect Harcourt adukeh cousin to Sen Ben Bruce

Thanks.
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Rossikk(m): 1:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Mayflowa:

Nicely said. How much does NCDMB makes to have such a high end price maintenance building plus a private 10 MW power plant? Who is paying for it? Nigerians taxes for some greedy govt workers.

We like this type of structures but we want it owned by private individuals and company that are generating their own money. How can this drain be on government ? I am not even sure of their service delivery

We build sub-standard, wahala.

We build average, it's mediocrity.

We build high-end, it's wastage.

There's no satisfying some Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Originalsly: 1:44am On Aug 13, 2020
omowolewa:

You are wrong sir, Bullet Construction, Datata & Sawoe, and host of other have designed and built solid structures.

Is any of these structures you refer to taller?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by COMPAQ(m): 2:22am On Aug 13, 2020
Tiny organisation like NCDMB is using this massive office!! What then will bigger organisations use. We just over employ in most of these government agencies and parastatals.
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by COMPAQ(m): 2:23am On Aug 13, 2020
omowolewa:

You are wrong sir, Bullet Construction, Datata & Sawoe, and host of other have designed & built solid structures

Did you read what the guy wrote
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by billfast: 4:12am On Aug 13, 2020
The mayor of Atlanta, Keisha Lance Bottoms, sent a message to the demonstrators on Saturday night that was the most warning. She said: "If you went out to protest last night, you might need to be tested for the new coronavirus this week." She warned that the United States still has the new coronavirus epidemic, and more blacks and people of color are dying from the pandemic.
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by RexTramadol1: 4:57am On Aug 13, 2020
I can remember this building, the keke riders there when we take the route of Sani Abacha express way to swali road, they always say the amount Gej gave for it was supposed to have completed it but for people who squandered funds, I think they’ve been on it since Gej was governor

Nonetheless, it’s good it’s finally completed.
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by 27Pushing30: 5:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
How dis one wan help d common man on the street?

Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by zuto4u(m): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 6:24am On Aug 13, 2020
Rossikk:
I heard this edifice was designed and built by an indigenous Nigerian firm, which is impressive at 17 storeys.

I believe it is the tallest structure ever built by a Nigerian construction firm.

The days of calling on China, Germany, Japan and co to build these things for us are drawing to a close.

Thank God. Giant of Africa.

Na only your comment make sense on this thread
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Sinistami(m): 6:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Litmus:
High-rise buildings like these should have a narrow channel of water around them about six feet deep. I believe that in wake of runaway inferno, this water would save many of those that jump out of windows in desperation as long as they do not land on the walkways that lead over the water to the building.

Guy you don think go far.
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by WonderManly(m): 6:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Tintinnoty:

Congratulations.

Your five star building receiving 5 likes and 5 shares. Is it coincidence?
NO! Not coincidence... I works towards it! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by WonderManly(m): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Adegunle4:

Lol...I hope you’re y on paper...
Cos this your structure no go stand o. grin grin
Forgot! This one don stand gidigba for real! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by eneyoduke(m): 6:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Online Commissioning
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Sinistami:

Guy you don think go far.

If fire starts in that type of building and you're inside, just forget it you're gone o grin
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by SaintLucia: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

That N21B are just pledges that will never be redeemed. You never attend launching before?

You go hear money and think the person dropped a check for that value.
The only project Bubu will not complete is PDP national secretariat. Despite raising over N21 billion through donations for a project of N7 billion yet PDP couldn't complete their national secretariat and one Cameroonian and a Chinese man were telling us "Let Make Nigeria Work Again." as if Nigeria was working during their covid-16 wasted years grin
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by bizzibodi(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2020
How much did they waste in building this,can't a 2 story building contain the staff & ghost?d money should have been distributed as soft loans to poor.this kind building for monitoring board? Buhari shld not descend so low..to celebrate frivolity.
Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 13, 2020
Kennitrust:
I will give you
Ok how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Anywhere Nigerians are gathered, beggars must be present.
Your father and your generation are beggars , when i wrote this , did i mention your name i was referring to people who can give not broke ass like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by slowice(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2020
This is commendable only if it has direct impact on the economy and people of the state..... Lets not worry about aesthetics when poverty and underdevelopment are on the rise.

The average Nigerian politician is crazy about showmanship with zero plan hence the abuse of the word "ultra modern"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow by slimfit1(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
God bless mr president,for the cleaning of your school and also fumigation before full resumption,contact prolific giant cleaning services and if u are a site engineer u can reach out to me lets work together

You need to upgrade your mentality my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.