Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

"Stop Spending Money On A Girl Because You Want Her To Love You" - Reno Omokri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Stop Spending Money On A Girl Because You Want Her To Love You" - Reno Omokri (441 Views)

You don’t pay workers promptly but Spending Money Lavishly Cubana Chief Priest / Stop Spending Money On A Girl Because You Want Her To Love You – Reno Omokri / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stop Spending Money On A Girl Because You Want Her To Love You" - Reno Omokri by MckenzieSkyBlog: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Amazon Best Selling Author and ex presidential aide, Reno Omokri has taken to social media to school men on how to go about with handling their relationship.

Reno is known for his numerous quotes on sensitive issues going on in Nigeria and his constants advice to young men and women about marriage and relationship.

According to him, men should stop spending money on ladies in exchange for their love. The author stated that such men are just making the lady to be more greedy, and that is not how love grows.

Reno advised men should free themselves from parasitic relationship as no matter how much you spend on a girl, it won't make her love you genuinely.

In his words;

“Dear men, no matter how much you water a dead plant, it won’t produce flowers. Stop spending money on a...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: "Stop Spending Money On A Girl Because You Want Her To Love You" - Reno Omokri by chukwuibuipob: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: "Stop Spending Money On A Girl Because You Want Her To Love You" - Reno Omokri by EcoDeMigrant: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Well said

Reno done dey resemble kanayo o kanayo and other occultic men e be like say Reno too na oc
Re: "Stop Spending Money On A Girl Because You Want Her To Love You" - Reno Omokri by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Is it your money, let her ladies enjoy now,for the cleaning of your school and also fumigation before full resumption,contact prolific giant cleaning services and if u are a site engineer u can reach out to me lets work together
Re: "Stop Spending Money On A Girl Because You Want Her To Love You" - Reno Omokri by HantaVirus(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
What is money? It's just a medium of exchange! I understand if you don't have but if you got it, let your partner enjoy some of it.. As long as you love her.

I will so spoil my future wife ❤

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chrissy Teigen Confesses She Didn’t Know She Was Pregnant During Herbreast Surge / I Was Arrested When A Fan Was Killed At My Show- Pasuma / Burna Boy Reaction Over Fireboy Album Apollo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.