Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign (37820 Views)

LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by jadakiss213(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
It's I think the hard decision Atiku must make.

He should just channel his money into making another person President.

It is too late for him.

I am a fan of Tinubu, but if he doesn't get the chance in 2023.... he too might have to give the dream up. I saw him mumbling through an interview and he didn't sound too coherent to be honest. (old age? dementia?)

Baba own na highness
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by drnoel: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2020
sarrki:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-atiku-launches-online-tv-as-new-channel-of-campaign/

He could have given it a subtle name. There are many nieces names he could have used
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2020
Desperation is all I see.

That was how Buhari begged and begged Nigerians to vote for him.

See where we are today.

Never vote for a politician who is desperate. You can be rest assured they aren't.desperate to serve you but their own interests.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Modarun(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2020
Nchenches:

You started division of Nigeria when you adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice System in the 12 northern sharia states since 1999.

You therefore literally formed Arewa Islamic Republic. You shall soon have your sovereign country.

People from the south can’t touch Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice System - not even with a long pole. See the difference.

Never gonna be business as usual this time.
Cry me a river, if the APC was favourably disposed to handing power to the South West will y'all recent cry for Ododua republic be in your lips? Nigerians can see clearly the greedy and selfish charater of the South West now.
You are here name dropping the South, yet y'all campaigned and opposed a Goodluck president from the south cos you are jealous and can't phantom how a fisherman aka kindergarten president from the creeks should be president over Yoruba. Now that the incompetent fraud yall packages as your Messiah is no longer dancing to your tone, you want Ododua republic. Sharia was there way before Goodluck, even Buhari the South West preffered candidate was a well known supporter of implemention of Sharia all over Nigeria.
Una funny die, every time you name drop South, you love south so much but can phantom an Igboman, Ijaw, Ibibio or Esan man as your President. Baba rest y'all have been found out. Just pack your bags and move to Togo or Benin where your origin is from. As for ceding any part of Nigeria to odudua? Imposicant. Never gonna happen.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by juman(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2020
It would be much more easier for him to be president of biafra.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nadaken: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Modarun:
they don't get as liberal as Atiku. Una done start una plenty grammer filled with idiocy. This is how y'all were hyping the incompetent fossil now in Aso Rock today, with all that "the Buhari I know articles on SR." Atiku listens, and he has the predegree to unite Nigeria, folks from the West, East, North and South. As at today one of the greatest reason Nigeria is in shambles is cause the APC have widened the lines between us. An Atiku presidency means putting an end to millitary backed insurgency, it means a listening president, and an end to tribal exclusion. But I am not keeping my hopes up, cos y'all from the South west can't understand that having harmony is more important for progress in a nation like Nigeria today tan the empty noise of progressiveness the APC push. Nigeria can never get to anywhere without a stop to the killings and attack by BH and Herdsmen especially in the North East. We told you Goodluck was better than Buhari, but no you didnt listen, we told you Atiku would be better than Buhari in 2019, no you didnt listen, where have your candidate taken us to? The laughing stock of the world, no security no economy, yet yall that voted him think you have the wisdom to decide who is a better candidate? my dear, If not Atiku, my next choice is Dankwambo, but such a president must be well known to hate ethno religious fanatism. And must have a record of uprooting it where ever it festers. As long as the president folks in Aso rock are favourable disposed to handing over power to a southerner, Only an Atiku or Dankwambo should be in the conversation.
Take your frustration elsewhere because not everyone is a fan of buhari let alone voted him.

I only support atiku because last election, a very strong northern and moneybag was needed to list a northern Lord as buhari.

He shouldn't be in the picture when genuine candidate are on the floor.

We need a young vibrant, liberal president not retirees this clamour hasn't changed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Modarun(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Make we hear word

What you south easterners fell for was the name “Azikiwe” in Jonathan’s nomenclatural entity
and what did the south East Del for when Buhari picked one of their own as his running mates twice? In 2003(chuba okadigbo) and in 2007?.
Even if they even did at least only a compound fool would still believe Buhari we have exoereinced in any way better than Goodluck on any grounds.
Even sef i rather follow and vote a man for trying to emulate the iconic detribalized Zik than follow or fall for Buhari cos "he is sick and will soon die and Osibanjo our son will be sworn in". grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by IfeanyiAY: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2020
This man should go and relax. He already has enough money.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by 4tomandchi: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Atiku would have been a better Presi. Not the other edited version. I no call name oh...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2020
TheCork:

Did I mention I drive BMW (£35,000) cash, & I live in rich part of London call pekam.. juss in case u ask! cheesy

Liar!

Pekam is a local area with lots of oloshos
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by oloriLFC(f): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2020
If he likes he should open satellite undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
scam

The same scam Buhari sold to us in the past.

Yahoo ni Babalawo

My sister no be lie
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2020
I thought he didn't have money to pay his staff, oh perhaps he borrowed from China

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by IvarTheBoneless: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2020
jadakiss213:
Baba own na highness

LOL. I heard Baba dey smoke weed...you might be right sha.

I was very very surprised. You know it was my very first time of seeing him speak despite his repute.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Rockyfancino(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2020
hush15:

Well, if you say so but I think I would still prefer a more forward thinking Atiku scam than this present deceit.
The only sensible comment I could find since page 1 of this thread.

Youths are not ready to fight for their rights. In fact, we can't fight these old people without losing lives on large scale and an average Nigerian youth just wants to make it.

The best chance is to allow someone who at least thinks do it. Most people here ranting voted for Buhari in 2015. Atiku might have last offences that no politician will want to own up to but does his sins makes him less than a hypocrite Buhari that doesn't even care about if all Nigerians dies today?

We should think. Is there really an option for the youths to get there. No one wants to a half cut life, no parents wants it for their children. If all Nigerians should rise now, people will die like flies and I don't think Nigeria has gotten to that stage yet.

What we should do is be logical. Look at people that think, no one in Nigeria is a saint. As long as we have a thinking person there, then we are good. What even makes people here think that Atiku wants to loot Nigeria at his present age? As for me, I see him as someone who just wants to really make a change and have his name carved in stone walls.

Nigerians will never learn. They are always looking for people that will deceive them. Give them illogical promises like I will give you #5000 every month and see how happy they will be. Basic amenities we don't have, yet you people will be saying something that's not sweet.

Even senselessness has even entered our daily life as we citizens, we can see it by everyday choices that we make everyday. In fact, instill most youths here in political power, then come and see their true nature on how rapidly they'll want to acquire money. This thing is annoying, Nigerians THINK first before planning your fight.

No one should quote me questioning my opinions. If I see a better option than Atiku, I'll pick that better option.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by bhella10: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2020
BlowYourMind:
2023 Igbo presidency is gradually fading away like smoke
what dream? Bros there's no such thing in 2023. It's a year of The BAT.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by SaintLucia: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Modarun:

In thesame 2019, the APC was almost scattered cos 95% of cabdidates across boards were picked by the amount they were able tp part with as bribes to the national leadership led by the disgraced Tinubus stooge Oshomhole.
The hell with your selective righteous indignations. Even Senator Shehu Dani made it very clear, Buhari gave him the nod yet Elrufai went and bribed the APC NWC to endorse his candidate now Sen. Sani Uba. Your lies would work on minions not folks like us. APC say they are decent but stole the most, at least PDP are not lying about their thievery.
Wike is just a noise maker. PDP are more interested in money sharing and Atiku will do that. He did it in Port Harcourt by throwing Wike and Tambuwal into the dustbin with his dollars in 2019 something he couldn't achieve in APC presidential primary election in 2015 grin Sorry for Igbo.... grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Rockyfancino(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Modarun:
they don't get as liberal as Atiku. Una done start una plenty grammer filled with idiocy. This is how y'all were hyping the incompetent fossil now in Aso Rock today, with all that "the Buhari I know articles on SR." Atiku listens, and he has the predegree to unite Nigeria, folks from the West, East, North and South. As at today one of the greatest reason Nigeria is in shambles is cause the APC have widened the lines between us. An Atiku presidency means putting an end to millitary backed insurgency, it means a listening president, and an end to tribal exclusion. But I am not keeping my hopes up, cos y'all from the South west can't understand that having harmony is more important for progress in a nation like Nigeria today tan the empty noise of progressiveness the APC push. Nigeria can never get to anywhere without a stop to the killings and attack by BH and Herdsmen especially in the North East. We told you Goodluck was better than Buhari, but no you didnt listen, we told you Atiku would be better than Buhari in 2019, no you didnt listen, where have your candidate taken us to? The laughing stock of the world, no security no economy, yet yall that voted him think you have the wisdom to decide who is a better candidate? my dear, If not Atiku, my next choice is Dankwambo, but such a president must be well known to hate ethno religious fanatism. And must have a record of uprooting it where ever it festers. As long as the president folks in Aso rock are favourable disposed to handing over power to a southerner, Only an Atiku or Dankwambo should be in the conversation.

You're making sense. Tell Nigerians the truth, they will not listen. I love the way you mentioned Goodluck over Buhari and Atiku over Buhari in 2019. So many people in Nigeria are automatically tuned to make bad choices when it comes to improving our lives.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by lexxyrule(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Cool

Did I mention I drive a LEGXUS (N0) cash and live in a ghetto part of Lagos call Itamaga in Ikorodu... juss In case you don’t know cheesy

Itamaga, I think there are good roads there right?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by King44(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Amaso99:
Atiku has nothing to offer
He should forget about contesting
Power should go back to the south
He has nothing to offer, some people are about to make a mistake if installing another Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by steeltrust: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
scam

Yahoo ni Babalawo
bros dis one is better compare to bubu

at list he get business all over Nigeria.

bubu no even get call center not to talk of radio or television station
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by princeade86(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
scam

Yahoo ni Babalawo
bro, yahoo no be babaalawo. Yahoo ni politicians.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2020
TheCork:

Did I mention I drive BMW (£35,000) cash, & I live in rich part of London call pekam.. juss in case u ask! cheesy

Another problem here.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Lol... Nice one jare .. let her go and hug transformer. angry angry
Amotolongbo:
Cos Our President is the major scam we have for now.

If you are pained, kindly look for any transformer around to hug

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nchenches: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2020
[s]
Modarun:

Cry me a river, if the APC was favourably disposed to handing power to the South West will y'all recent cry for Ododua republic be in your lips? Nigerians can see clearly the greedy and selfish charater of the South West now.
You are here name dropping the South, yet y'all campaigned and opposed a Goodluck president from the south cos you are jealous and can't phantom how a fisherman aka kindergarten president from the creeks should be president over Yoruba. Now that the incompetent fraud yall packages as your Messiah is no longer dancing to your tone, you want Ododua republic. Sharia was there way before Goodluck, even Buhari the South West preffered candidate was a well known supporter of implemention of Sharia all over Nigeria.
Una funny die, every time you name drop South, you love south so much but can phantom an Igboman, Ijaw, Ibibio or Esan man as your President. Baba rest y'all have been found[/s] out. Just pack your bags and move to Togo or Benin where your origin is from. As for ceding any part of Nigeria to odudua? Imposicant. Never gonna happen.

Lord Lugard did not conduct a plebiscite before he amalgamated north and south of the former British Protectorates into one country his girlfriend called Nigeria.

It has NEVER WORKED for the south.

North had since 1999 divided Nigeria and formed a new country for the 12 northern sharia states when leaders of the sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Let another northern Nigerian come to succeed President Buhari; the amalgamation shall be finally torn down.

The best you can do is import Arab fighters to help you fight for one Nigeria. But all your efforts shall amount to Islamic Republic of Arewa for the sharia states in the north of defunct Nigeria.

Develop more sense.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by SirBunky85(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
athaboi:
Atikulated
I wonder how atiku and wike go take rip themselves apart over who flies the pdp presidential ticket.I'm very sure wike will do everything possible to deny atiku the ticket
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by solonubinho(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
So this man expects that we will use our data to watch his campaigns. Okay o.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by miniziter(m): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
I doubt if Atiku will be our President.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by max83: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
825sqm plot of land for outright purchase in a gated community estate along Orchid Road, off Eleganza Bus Stop, Ikota, Lekki Pennisula 2, Lagos State.

Asking Price N85 million.

Document: Governor's Consent.

Contact +2347036754140 for details. Serious buyer only.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Duru009(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
This guy is soooooo desperate to rule this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet / Mahmud Mohammed Will Swear In Buhari Tomorrow / Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.