Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason (652 Views)

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary / Why I Am Challenging Ambode - Deji Sanwo-Olu Submits Nomination Form (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by MrGoood: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Let’s tell ourselves the truth, You opposing Obaseki because someone told you to do so is bad at this age and time, The only excuse people give is that he refuse to swear in some HOA candidates, Please Did you all remember oshomole removed a king ? For you to go against obaseki over HOA then you need to go against Oshomole over the king removal, Don't be hypocritical, I need to know why you re opposing this man , Don’t tell me you re opposing because of HOA candidates when Adams abandon a whole clan and removed the king, Why re you against progress? Tony Kabaka is only after what he will eat , Akigbe ventures is exploiting traders and commuters, Why should it stay, Did you think you re better off those at the market trading? Will you feel good when someone is exploiting you all in the name of Akigbe ventures? Why re you against someone who pay pension, Why re you against a working Governor all because someone told you to do so, why did you want too bring back hardship, Why did you want too return pensioners black wears ? Did you have elders at home? Why did you want someone else down and you re praying for success ? What’s your reason?

2 Likes

Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by drskyfly007(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bro don't mind them..No Sane person should be against Obaseki's re election!

3 Likes

Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by MrGoood: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
I supported Pastor ize Iyamu in the last election, Right now am with obaseki because I will stand against God fathers anytime any day , Imagine a Dollar thieving Governor That removed an intelligent Emir coming to Edo to head campaign team? For what exactly? Did he want to teach Ize Iyamu how to impeach Oba of Benin also? You can’t support APC against obaseki unless you re not okay in your head, Support another party and am cool with it but APC is a no .

2 Likes

Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by Beosten(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by MrGoood: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
The gaps Obaseki will give ize Iyamu will be exactly as the likes and shares this post will have,

2 Likes

Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by Hoelujohn: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrGoood:
Let’s tell ourselves the truth, You opposing Obaseki because someone told you to do so is bad at this age and time, The only excuse people give is that he refuse to swear in some HOA candidates, Please Did you all remember oshomole removed a king ? For you to go against obaseki over HOA then you need to go against Oshomole over the king removal, Don't be hypocritical, I need to know why you re opposing this man , Don’t tell me you re opposing because of HOA candidates when Adams abandon a whole clan and removed the king, Why re you against progress? Tony Kabaka is only after what he will eat , Akigbe ventures is exploiting traders and commuters, Why should it stay, Did you think you re better off those at the market trading? Will you feel good when someone is exploiting you all in the name of Akigbe ventures? Why re you against someone who pay pension, Why re you against a working Governor all because someone told you to do so, why did you want too bring back hardship, Why did you want too return pensioners black wears ? Did you have elders at home? Why did you want someone else down and you re praying for success ? What’s your reason?
I am against him because PDP said he is a failure. I have the link to the press release by PDP
Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by MrGoood: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hoelujohn:

I am against him because PDP said he is a failure. I have the link to the press release by PDP
What will you say about what Oshomole said about Ize Iyamu? when you live in a glass house you don’t throw stones, I have link also , Videos of oshomole calling Ize Iyamu a failure

1 Like

Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by XXXXTENTACION: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
I don't like obaseki because he is naija politician and like every other naija politician he only cares for his own pocket undecided the masses can go to hell embarassed
Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by Hoelujohn: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrGoood:

What will you say about what Oshomole said about Ize Iyamu? when you live in a glass house you don’t throw stones, I have link also , Videos of oshomole calling Ize Iyamu a failure
Oshiomole was not speaking for APC. He spoke as Oshiomole and he is entitled to his personal opinion

1 Like

Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by BlowYourMind: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obaseki supporters have been seeing the imminent devastating defeat of obaseki, it is giving them mental convulsion grin
Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by MrGoood: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hoelujohn:

Oshiomole was not speaking for APC. He spoke as Oshiomole and he is entitled to his personal opinion
So after Oshomole spoke for himself did he voted for PDP as a party and not the candidate? When you come here to argue scale what you re about to type and see for yourself how sensible it was

2 Likes

Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by kahal29: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hoelujohn:

Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by Miracle1991: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
I am against him because he destroy democracy in Edo State. How can a sitting governor deny members of house of assembly who are legally voted by their people the right to represent their people?
He also destroy the national assembly complex with his fake renovation which was never captured in his 2020 budget.
Obaseki is desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by MrGoood: 2:03am On Aug 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
I am against him because he destroy democracy in Edo State. How can a sitting governor deny members of house of assembly who are legally voted by their people the right to represent their people?
He also destroy the national assembly complex with his fake renovation which was never captured in his 2020 budget.
Obaseki is desperate.
Did you know oshomole remove a king and abandoned a whole community?
Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by tribalmall: 2:23am On Aug 13, 2020
MrGoood:

So in your foolish mind a king that is comparable to level 4 civil servant is on the same level with state house of assembly ?

What do you have to say about the $2M Obaseki laundered to France n his commissioner is presently in jail for ? Why as Obaseki not come out to clarify he never owned the money or appointed a new commissioner to the post of the jailed commissioner ?

How can a jailed commissioner continue to be paid by Edo people for languishing in jail till this hour n your cursed soul keep querying why we must not reelect him or did Obaseki tell you he looted n laundered the dollar for his Godfather ?
Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by MrGoood: 2:28am On Aug 13, 2020
tribalmall:

So in your foolish mind a king that is comparable to level 4 civil servant is on the same level with state house of assembly ?

What do you have to say about the $2M Obaseki laundered to France n his commissioner is presently in jail for ? Why as Obaseki not come out to clarify he never owned the money or appointed a new commissioner to the post of the jailed commissioner ?

How can a jailed commissioner continue to be paid by Edo people for languishing in jail till this hour n your cursed so keep querying why we must not reelect him or did Obaseki tell you he looted n laundered the dollar for his Godfather ?
This is the end of my discussion with you , You re going violence, I never use hooligans words on you when I should have use it first but That’s what Oshomole supporters re known for , Have a nice day. regards.
Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by tribalmall: 4:08am On Aug 13, 2020
MrGoood:

This is the end of my discussion with you , You re going violence, I never use hooligans words on you when I should have use it first but That’s what Oshomole supporters re known for , Have a nice day. regards.
imagine this clown ?! Your mouth was doing pepepe up n down when those who don't have inside details about the criminals Obaseki is, just like every Nigeria politician. Abeg vote for your criminal let others vote their too. Make you shut your foolish mouth instead of insulting our intelligence as if Obaseki no be fraudster.
Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by Miracle1991: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2020
MrGoood:

go back and read the question again. They said:Why am I against Obaseki? And I just give my reasons.
If you have problem with oshiomole pls open a thread in that regard. Mind you, oshiomole is not contesting for governorship with Obaseki. Also, that same oshiomole that you hate was the one that brought Obaseki from nowhere and made him a governor.

1 Like

Re: Why Re You Against Obaseki? I am challenging you, you have no good reason by MrGoood: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kaduna- Dr. Obadiah / Meet Imam Dikko, The Islamic Cleric Behind Mali's Revolution / HURIWA Flays Buhari, South East Politicians Over Inauguration Of Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.