Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Charcoal Briquette - Any Vendor Here? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Charcoal Briquette - Any Vendor Here? (422 Views)

Affordable Charcoal Stoves for Cooking - Alternative To Gas.. / Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt / Eco Friendly Charcoal Stove Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Briquette - Any Vendor Here? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hello all, I do barbecue and I usually use charcoal briquettes because it doesn't smoke too much. I do purchase from jumia but I need to buy from an offline vendor to compare quantity and price.

So please if you do sell charcoal briquettes, kindly quote this post.

Thank you.
Re: Charcoal Briquette - Any Vendor Here? by susanyang(f): 3:09am On Aug 13, 2020
Have you been buying charcoal briquettes? How many charcoal briquettes will you buy each month? And do you have any requirements for the charcoal briquettes you buy?
Would you consider investing in charcoal processing machinery? I think if you need a lot of charcoal briquettes every month, you can try to invest in a charcoal machine to produce charcoal by yourself, and the quality and output of charcoal can be controlled by yourself.
I'm a charcoal machine manufacturer of China, and if you are interested, please just view my website for more information. https://charcoalmachines.com

Re: Charcoal Briquette - Any Vendor Here? by anucha20natasha: 1:38am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello good day. I am Natasha. There is now a platform called The Chicken Farm created to support, grow and connect buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Please open an account with us through this link ��
https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Smoked Cat Fish Distributors Needed Nationwide / We Make Lovely Cakes For Your Various Events / Loggerhead Turtle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.