Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Pastor That Cursed Man For 600 Years Has Gotten A House And Is Now Acting Comedy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pastor That Cursed Man For 600 Years Has Gotten A House And Is Now Acting Comedy (428 Views)

Brainjotter Biography, Income, Cars, House And Networth 2022 / SEE GOBE!!! Imagine Armed Robbers Attack Your House And Ask You This Question / Man Is Buried In Coffin That Looks Like A House. It Even Has A DSTV Dish (photog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor That Cursed Man For 600 Years Has Gotten A House And Is Now Acting Comedy by SunnyUpdates291: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
The pastor that cursed a man who called him a begger to suffer for 600 years has been gifted with a big house and he is now acting comedy videos.
You can watch them with the link below and don't forget to watch other videos and subscribe to my channel for more updates
Video �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgHxKR-SFtc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Failure / I Jokinly Did This, What Should I Expect In Return / I Am The Owner Of The Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.