Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 12th August 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 12th August 2020 (556 Views)

Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 12th August 2020 by izuswift(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
AN EXTRACT FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 12th August 2020 ON RADIO BIAFRA
Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)
Edited by
Nwada Emmanuel Chisom (Ada Biafra)
1. An opening prayer said by leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
2. We welcome you to yet another edition of Radio Biafra broadcast, this day, the 12th of August, the year of our Lord 2020.
3. As we welcome you, please endeavour to welcome others.
4. That is why we preach this gospel, without fear nor favour. We are not going to surrender, we are not going to capitulate, until Biafra is restored.
5. There is no other race in this world , that is not willing to listen to except Radio Biafra.
6. My name is Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the greatest mass movement on this planet they call earth and it is an honour.
7. We must proceed very very speedily without hesitation and preach this gospel.
8. There is a saying from where we come from "Ogbu'm ga egbu onwe ya". Those who came to kill us shall kill themselves.
9. Nasir El Rufai is the chief sponsor of Bokoharam, and all the killer group in the ZOO so said a newspaper article.
10. Some of you don't know that Kastina is an Hausa land that was taking over by the Fulani conquest, due to the stupidity of the HAUSA.
11. For those of you who are championing the Fulani agenda and conquest of our land, I want to warn you to see what is happening in Kastina.
12. I want every Saboteurs to understand, both those with feeding bottle and those Presiding over nkwobi, that Kastina is Hausa land which the seeded to the Fulani and today Fulanis are still killing them today.
13. Nature is designed that the strong will eat the weak, and that is why a lion can cheat and eat other animals.
14. For those of you that are looking to this shirad you called the ZOO Presidency, I want you to look at the HAUSA race and see how Fulanis are killing them
15. I want all these people talking Rubbish to understand that all these their effort to sabotage our people will backfire.
16. There is a video I am going to play where our son called traditional leaders are sharing money from the Fulani. What they are doing today, their children will pay for it in the future.
17. This is a lesson i want Orji Uzo Kalu to learn, this is the lesson I want the supreme court governor in Imo state to learn.
18. Our children will be killed in EBONYI, our children will be killed in Abia, and our children will be killed in IMO.
19. This is a very big lesson for all you Saboteurs, you are putting our race into danger.
20. All of you are behaving like Azikiwe , when Mbonu Ojike warned him but he refused.
21. We were killed before and nobody faced trial, even the fool Gowon that chaired the killing is walking around asking you to pray.
22. The mistake that the Hausas made we cannot afford to make., "maka na onye ndi iro gbara gburu gburu na eche ndu ya nche"
23. Britain hate us with passion, and that is why they set up the Willys commission to divide us.
24. The same British defiled the laws of geography and came down to the confluence of Omambara and say that Biafra started here.
25. Britain saw all the Pyramids in Enugu and Britain said if we allow this people to be free the light will come into Africa , and Britain swore.
26. I want us to be very sober and reflective tonights, because there are decisions you make today that will come to bite you in the future.
27. The same thing Orji Uzo kalu is uttering now about igbo Presidency, Azikiwe did the same Rubbish and look at where we are today.
28. Now tell me , in a country that claim to be a democracy is actively involved in Terrorism which Britain is part of it.
29. Bokoharam and bandits are the same ones engaged in killing civilians and then other one is to engage the military, to secure the ZOO for their children and children children.
30. Why did Ortom said , that "we have failed nigeria "
31. Do you know why Facebook removed my post is because I told Britain to look at the nigga they created.
32. Their plan is to depopulate our land, their plan is to kill us all and nobody will come to our aid.
33. Somebody is telling you not to defend yourself, are you not an idiot?
34. Do you know the reason why they insisted that Hope Uzodima becomes the Governor? You don't know but I will tell you tonight.
35. Because of the next Ohaneze leader, that's why they put Uzodima there.
36. Now listen to the problem of our people, you know this Ohaneze people , you try to rehabilitate them yet they refused to be rehabilitate.
37. I asked them a simple question, if you see any Efulefu, ask him, have you seen any Yoruba man come out to condem OPC?
38. But you people that kept on coming out sabotaging your people, have you gotten anything? The answer is No.
39. He will remain the supreme court Governor and that will remain his name forever.
40. People need to understand that islam must expand is a natural phynominal.
41. I have said it before , that Biafra must come or we all die. As am saying it, you can cut it out and send it to whomever you wish to send it to
42. Biafra is the Last miracle on this earth
43. Now listen, they are coming and they wont stop until they have conquered everyone
44. Our eternal leader Ojukwu was a good man, he has a good heart, and his heart was clean and God saw his heart and used him to announce the coming of the kingdom of God which is Biafra
45. If our fathers can manufacture Ogbunigwe, just imagine what we their children can do.
And on that note we maintain that Biafra is our Religion, and here on Radio Biafra is where we worship and Okike Abhiama is our God. From me, from here it is Goodevening.
Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)
Edited by
Nwada Emmanuel Chisom (Ada Biafra)

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 12th August 2020 by vickodedon(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ndi Igbo wkeeeenu grin
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 12th August 2020 by yarimo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mtceeew foolish boy grin

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 12th August 2020 by Sammy07: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
He no get anything to talk again grin.
The same old empty rubbish ,grin

2 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 12th August 2020 by Kissiemu(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Everyday ofu okwu
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 12th August 2020 by kingzizzy: 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nice one by Nnamdi Kanu
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 12th August 2020 by Webmannigeria: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Supreme Court Governor....that one GOT ME
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 12th August 2020 by hollah123: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
y call a whole tribe foolish to prove your point?

N no time whiteangel1234,labopolitics,anago5 n co will come here to tell us how d hausas will willingly vote for them.

The earlier d better d Igbos realise Nnamdi Kanu is doing more damage than help to them,I am very sure many northerners will see this n u believe they will still b happy to follow d Igbos.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent / 2023 Presidency: Group Urges Tinubu, Others To Back S’east / Is THIS Why Ghaniaians 'hate' Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.