Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 (2426 Views)

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 13th February 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Hillard: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR #ESN, GO TO THE NEAREST BUSH CLOSE TO YOU AND I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT COME OUT ALIVE!!
AN EXTRACT FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 10TH JANUARY 2021 ON RADIO BIAFRA THE FIRST AND THE LAST.
Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)
Edited by
Nwada Emmanuel Chisom (Ada Biafra)

1. Opening prayers by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2. As it is a tradition for us here we encourage you to have your pen and paper ready.

3. Those who underestimate our resort they are eating their words now.

4. Our problem did not start today, as soon as Britain refused to make Nnamdi Azikiwe the ZOO prime minister in 1960, that is when our fathers should have understood that the game is up.

5. Azikiwe is the only frontline in the whole of the world that was not made either a prime minister or President.

6. We are the only people with the Benin kingdom that put up a resistance against the British and fought them for 40 years.

7. We do not reason as a people , don't take it as an insult, is the truth.

8. African nationalist wanted to be kings and emperors in the kingdom they never created.

9. What am I trying to sa? as long as Nigeria continue to exist we will never be free.

10. If the army did not kill you, the police will kill you, if the police did not kill you hunger will kill you.

11. The best thing is to kill Nigeria before it kills you.

12. The Nigeria media is evil. they controls the narrative. they can say that an innocent man is guilty and you all will swallow it.

13. We are the indigenous people of Biafra under oath to restore Biafra.

14. Biafra to us is a Religion. we believe that the Restoration of Biafra is not in the gift of a man to give.

15. Biafra is a gift from Elohim.

16. That is why the Estern Security Network is created by the infinite mercies of Elohim.

17. That is why anybody foolish enough to come and look for us will die in our bushes.let Yemen be at the back of your mind.

18. People said God created us and I said you are very foolish, God never created Nigeria, the same way those created them died so will Nigeria die.

19. Before now, it was IPOB that made it possible for our people to differentiate between Fulani and Hausa.

20. You must understand why they kept on hammering on your differences that does not exist so that they can penetrate you.

21. I have warned my Yoruba people that this game you are playing will consume you. Today they are killing you in your forest, if not for Amotekun.

22. This is where I gave the Yoruba an accolade because unlike their igbo counterpart their elders and politicians has not been swallowed by the caliphate.

23. The same man telling you that Efik, igbo and ibibio are not the same is trying hard to bring his Fulani brothers across Africa to the ZOO, do you see how foolish you are?

24. Britain knows that the emergence of Biafra will liberate Africa, and I have said it time after time that to get Biafra is not that easy.

25. I have told you that Hausa people does not exist. they only have their language.

26. They have taken the whole HAUSA land, the only place left is Borono and hausa can see how they are fighting so hard to take that place.

27. India used to be comprised of Bengul, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. what did they do? Upon Britain leaving. India they come together and said we are not compatible, so they say down and part ways.

28. After independent they all know that Nigeria was unworkable. Awolowo said it, Ahmadu Bello said it, and hence what we are going through today but Azikiwe refused.

29. If you as a black man will allow a white man all the way from Europe to come here and create a country for you, that means you are an idiot.

30. Do you think that you as a black man will go from here to Europe and create a country for them?

31. Please I am lecturing this evening I hope that people are not going to get tired.

32. Britain set up the Willing commission, the remit of the willing commission is to look into how igbo people are treating the Efiks and the ibibio and the rest, but in the north where you have over 200 tribes, Britain did not set any commission.

33. There was no minority commission in the north, they only want to remind us that we are different from each other.

34. For those of you who are campaigning for Nigeria to be better, I am asking you Jonathan was there did your life changed?

35. Some of you thought that Revolution is pretty, let me tell you about Oliver Cromwell, he cut off King Charles head, that is Revolution.

36. Some of you said we released people from prison. why not? that is Revolution.

37. That is what Checovara said, when he left Congo he said that I can't stay, because an African man only knows how to put their stomach first before freedom.

38. When it comes to IPOB even igbo journalists will be in the forefront, but when the Fulani kills you, you said nothing.

39. As somebody wrote, some tribe can betray you 45% but an igbo Saboteurs will betray you 100%.

40. If you are looking for ESN please go to your nearest Bush in the South East you will find what you are looking for.

41. They go to Anioma even though the name is igbo they will say Anioma is not igbo and some idiots will belive that nonsense.

42. If not for IPOB some of you idiots will be answering Umaru.

43. Today they gave you another supporter of APC idiots as Ohaneze Chairman. he doesn't know where he is going or where he is coming from.

44. I was disappointed in Chimamanda. someone I respected so well, that you believed in something that was created as a limited liability.

45. Now I know why Chinua Achebe was denied the noble award because he never denied Biafra.

46. Chimamanda what do you know about Biafra? Because you are drinking tea with a white man now you have opinion on Biafra.

47. I suggest she goes back and read again, talking Rubbish about Biafra what do you know about Biafra?
48. How can people who went through genocide unite, am asking you Chimamanda?

49. We are prepared to break as many egg as possible to make this omelet that is Biafra, you can buy as many Saboteurs as you like we don't care.

50. They all want igbo Presidency, but I ask you Orji Uzo Kalu when Ekwueme reigned in 1990 you campaigned against your own flesh and blood.

51. Dave Umahi when your brother Peter Obi was running for igbo Presidency did you vote for him? Ndi ara igbo Presidency gbukwa all of you.

52. If you are Looking For Eastern Security please go to the nearest Bush, But make sure before you get there, you write your will. Because you will die there.

53. Once you raise the gun, You don't raise down until either you win or you die.

54. Once you go inside our bush and you are armed, you die. We will Treat you as a terrorist.

55. If you are a P.G and and you think you can act as an informant. You too will go down.

56. They have an Army that cannot fight. Their Army is only interested in killing Civilians. That is why I am happy ESN is armed.

57. An Army of Volunteers,how can you defeat such an Army? Where do you see them to defeat them? Everything we use, we produce.

58. Go And Register At MATE-TWIT Next Broadcast I Will Use It.

59. IF YOU ARE PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING GO AND GET A PIECE OF OMU AND PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH SO THAT YOU DONT SAY A WORD, IF YOU SAY A WORD YOU WILL LOSE YOUR TONGUE.

60. On this note this is where we bring this programme to an end, from me from here is Goodevening.

Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)
Edited by
Nwada Emmanuel Chisom (Ada Biafra)

5 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Golan007: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Who is this impostor?
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by gidgiddy: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
I listened to his broadcast. Ohamadike ride on! No matter what anyone says or does, we must be free!

Freedom remains the ultimate goal. Nigeria is an irredeemably failed country and we must be free of that failure of a nation in the name of Chukwu Okike

Ise!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
My great leader
What an eloquent broadcast

12 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by AfonjaMuslim: 12:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Yoruba muslims are on their way

7 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Biafrannuke: 5:01am On Jan 11, 2021
God bless MNK! God bless Biafra!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Godons1: 5:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
My great leader
What an eloquent broadcast

See them. NNAMDI KANU'S URINE DRINKERS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make Una wait there, Aboki Galant Soldiers dey come. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:38am On Jan 11, 2021
11. The best thing is to kill Nigeria before it kills you.

God bless Kanu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:40am On Jan 11, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:
Yoruba muslims are on their way
Arewanistan, bloody kaffir. You are the problem of my people, not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2021
Ohamadike is on the roll. grin grin grin

To hell with nigeria. Bring me Biafra right now! grin

I love this guy.

Imagine we have a Nnamdi Kanu in SS and another one in SW. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by SaintBishop: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Ohamadike is on the roll. grin grin grin

To hell with nigeria. Bring me Biafra right now! grin

I love this guy.

Imagine we have a Nnamdi Kanu in SS and another one in SW. grin
Is south south a tribe?
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Smoke55: 6:12am On Jan 11, 2021
Golan007:
Who is this impostor?
grin
Golan007:
Who is this impostor?
your Worst Nightmare.

4 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:17am On Jan 11, 2021
SaintBishop:
Is south south a tribe?

Go and ask abacha

2 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by nabiz(m): 6:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Godons1:

See them. NNAMDI KANU'S URINE DRINKERS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sorry you are no making any sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2021
NUMBER 23....is Fulani antidote grin

They hate when you understand their game

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Ogbuu101: 7:18am On Jan 11, 2021
"If not for IPOB some of you eediots will be answering Umaru by now".
Very eloquent and well articulated.
I'm not a member of IPOB but God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Godons1: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2021
nabiz:
sorry you are no making any sense

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by favor914: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2021
gidgiddy:
I listened to his broadcast. Ohamadike ride on! No matter what anyone says or does, we must be free!

Freedom remains the ultimate goal. Nigeria is an irredeemably failed country and we must be free of that failure of a nation in the name of Chukwu Okike

Ise!
Zombies, he is criticizing the same Britain he ran to take refuge in? This man is worse than a nuisance, ipob Terrorist.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by SaintBishop: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Go and ask abacha
Mr south south is not a tribe stop linking everyone in the south south with that fraudsters .
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Godons1:

Aboki soldiers? grin
Na d one wey bandit kill remain

You have to thank kanu
If not for him
You won’t have a job as a social media thug

4 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by gidgiddy: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
favor914:
Zombies, he is criticizing the same Britain he ran to take refuge in? This man is worse than a nuisance, ipob Terrorist.

That shows that Kanu is a man of integrity. He will still call out Britain if he thinks that country did anything wrong despite taking him in

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by YunqTee: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
favor914:
Refuge, that's where he schooled, he lives there, he also owns a consulting firm over there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Afamed: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Fugitive coward of the year

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by favor914: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

That shows that Kanu is a man of integrity. He will still call out Britain if he thinks that country did anything wrong despite taking him in
Hypocrite then he leaves you in Abia state with mosquitoes & heat wave to suffer under Ikpeazu? I know mumurism is the religion of ipob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by favor914: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
YunqTee:

Refuge, that's where he schooled, he lives there, he also owns a consulting firm over there.
Which school? What are his qualifications? Consultation on what? Terrorism, me too I schooled in the Uk, just like President Buhari schooled in the United States
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by YunqTee: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
favor914:
Which school? What are his qualifications? Consultation on what? Terrorism, me too I schooled in the Uk, just like President Buhari schooled in the United States

U go like go ask am, I also schooled in UK, but institutions there re not just one, ok.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Onlinesmart: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ogbuu101:
"If not for IPOB some of you eediots will be answering Umaru by now".
Very eloquent and well articulated.
Though I'm not a member of IPOB but God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
Who asked you whether you be ipob or not?

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by BastardWike: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Damn it, hate him or like him but no one can deny the fact that Nnamdi Kanu speaks facts. I read the 60 points he raised here and I couldn't but marvel at his intelligence and smartness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Bonesking(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
IPOB miscreant jubilating.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 by Tumbulum: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Afamed:
Fugitive coward of the year
said by a man who is a slave and will remain a slave

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] / Meet The Four (4) Biafra Fighter Who Are Yoruba - / The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.