Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Killed Someone ;D - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Killed Someone ;D (2728 Views)

See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. / See The Strange Animal I Killed Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed Someone ;D by hashtagged(m): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin ;DThis is a true life story and it was a result of poor choice of friends. I remember the day when my dad brought jenny to live with us, she wasn't as fat as her mates but her build was ok, she stayed with us two years and we watched as she grew into a beautiful lady with a sparking black fur but little did i know she would die by my hands, she was my friend always knew when i was sad we played a lot until i started hanging out with some shady guys, i started spacing out with her but she didn't budge she was always there for me until that faithful day.
Yes that faithful day had a problem with some of the guys i used to hang out with and a fight broke out, as i was being serious pounced upon, jenny came and tried to stop them but they didnt listen, then she tried to use force but they grabbed her and threatened to hurt her i got angry and picked up a plank, i tried to hit one of the guys, but sadly jenny was in the way and i ended up smashing her skull, she fell down bleeding as the shady guys took off, i tried to stop the bleeding but I couldn't i was scared i had become a murderer i couldn't let people find out so i dumped her body in a nearby bush and ran home i pretended nothing happened the guilt was killing me but i didnt come out everyone thought she had gone missing everyone looked for her but they didn't find her, her body was later found a week later no one knew what happened to her that was seven years ago since then i have been haunted and i am happy to get it off my chest, she was a german Shepard and i hope she is happy in dog heaven.
Re: I Killed Someone ;D by phintohlar(f): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
You are not doing well, ooin

1 Like

Re: I Killed Someone ;D by lightangel65i(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hahaha undecided
Re: I Killed Someone ;D by ojun50(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
I hope people are around you in case you enter express road

8 Likes

Re: I Killed Someone ;D by CallistaTea(f): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2020
kiss You're doing well grin
Re: I Killed Someone ;D by ERCROSS(m): 12:44am On Aug 13, 2020
That got me Sha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Someone ;D by mumumugu(m): 1:51am On Aug 13, 2020
hashtagged:
This is a true life story and it was a result of poor choice of friends. I remember the day when my dad brought jenny to live with us, she wasn't as fat as her mates but her build was ok, she stayed with us two years and we watched as she grew into a beautiful lady with a sparking black fur but little did i know she would die by my hands, she was my friend always knew when i was sad we played a lot until i started hanging out with some shady guys, i started spacing out with her but she didn't budge she was always there for me until that faithful day.
Yes that faithful day had a problem with some of the guys i used to hang out with and a fight broke out, as i was being serious pounced upon, jenny came and tried to stop them but they didnt listen, then she tried to use force but they grabbed her and threatened to hurt her i got angry and picked up a plank, i tried to hit one of the guys, but sadly jenny was in the way and i ended up smashing her skull, she fell down bleeding as the shady guys took off, i tried to stop the bleeding but I couldn't i was scared i had become a murderer i couldn't let people find out so i dumped her body in a nearby bush and ran home i pretended nothing happened the guilt was killing me but i didnt come out everyone thought she had gone missing everyone looked for her but they didn't find her, her body was later found a week later no one knew what happened to her that was seven years ago since then i have been haunted and i am happy to get it off my chest, she was a german Shepard and i hope she is happy in dog heaven.

I hope you know that Police,Efcc,Ass are on naira land.they can track you down for this post and charge you for murder
Re: I Killed Someone ;D by nexttag: 3:08am On Aug 13, 2020
mumumugu:

I hope you know that Police,Efcc,Ass are on naira land.they can track you down for this post and charge you for murder

Are u sure u read the story

4 Likes

Re: I Killed Someone ;D by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 13, 2020
Mtchew
Re: I Killed Someone ;D by Maxxim: 3:54am On Aug 13, 2020
Lol
Re: I Killed Someone ;D by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!

1 Like

Re: I Killed Someone ;D by hashtagged(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2020
mumumugu:

I will accept my fate grin
Re: I Killed Someone ;D by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2020
And I simply came in here to arrest someone. My handcuffs were ready. sad

Too bad. Let me just head back to the station...

Take this to Literature section, please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Someone ;D by lightangel65i(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2020
LightOnScams:
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!

Why do you do this everwhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Someone ;D by Kondomatic(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2020
hashtagged:
This is a true life story and it was a result of poor choice of friends. I remember the day when my dad brought jenny to live with us, she wasn't as fat as her mates but her build was ok, she stayed with us two years and we watched as she grew into a beautiful lady with a sparking black fur but little did i know she would die by my hands, she was my friend always knew when i was sad we played a lot until i started hanging out with some shady guys, i started spacing out with her but she didn't budge she was always there for me until that faithful day.
Dude, you don't joke this way in a country like Nigeria. You will collect for nothing.

DSS will read the headline alone and lock you up.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Someone ;D by Nicepoker(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2020
OP lots of Nigerians do not pay attention to details. Be careful

1 Like

Re: I Killed Someone ;D by Pweetyccee(f): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Lol
Re: I Killed Someone ;D by bigpicture001: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2020
I'midiately u mentioned "fur". I knew it was a dog.... U didn't get me

4 Likes

Re: I Killed Someone ;D by gibsonwales(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Your sense is leaking angry

1 Like

Re: I Killed Someone ;D by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: I Killed Someone ;D by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
mumumugu:

Even INTERPOL and CIA bruh
Re: I Killed Someone ;D by mankan2k7(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Report yourself to the nearest police station

(1) (Reply)

I Just Bought A Boerbeol Pup. I Need Help In Making Her Grow Stronger And Bigger / Quality Long Coated German Shepherd Puppies For Sale -Nationwide / I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.