Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight (68055 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:48am On Jan 17, 2020
As I got home to drive in the compound, I saw a large green snake trying to get out of the compound, I moved fast so I could crush it, but guess I missed it as I couldn't find it again.

I went directly to my kennel to see if all is okay and alas, I found this big black snake lying under the tree, I 1st thought it wàs the green one I tried to crush that pulled off its skin, cos I hear dey change skins, I was a bit relieved as they say they never come back to wherever they change their skin, but as I observed it, I realised it's a life snake. (Wahala dey oh) for dis midnight, me wey fear snake.

I called out some boys to help out, na so we see the snake begin move to find an escape route, the boys self dey fear nobody could get close. I 1st got a Sack, put some dried leaves in it, poured petrol and kerosene, lit it up and threw it on the snake, na so snake ginger and was looking for a way to get into a dogs cage, that scared me and I summoned courage and threw a big stone on its head, then we started bombarding it with stones

For the 1st time in my life I killed a snake,
Not ordinary snake but a big black snake

I would love to know about this particular snake specie and their characteristics .

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:51am On Jan 17, 2020
After killing it ,yo be double sure its dead, I now dragged it out to a pile of dried leaves, pour kerosene and lit it up

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 17, 2020
It's good to know that you're safe and sound

In as much as this is our favourite Mods favourite news

This is scary and the thought of eating it up scarier

Kudos to those with the stomach of stone

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by PlayerMeji: 1:37am On Jan 17, 2020
Let me tell u something...

I find it interestingly difficult when people just take one picture of an item or object and then ask the whole of naira land to help identify the object.

Please next time if you want people to help you with issues like this you take like 3 or 4 pictures of the object or animal.

Preferably a close shot of the head or mouth of the snake since it's a dead animal I am sure that would not be too hard to do.

I m sure you weren't really looking for real answer from naira land but I'd like you to know that there are people here who are particularly interested in issues like this and lalasticlala is king amongst them.

Amen..

182 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by saheedbadmus(m): 2:01am On Jan 17, 2020
So u mean say d green snake escaped and u found another black..oboy @ op u need to clear ur surroundings o chai

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 17, 2020
Front page as soon as Chief Lala wakes up grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Juell(m): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2020
I no understand O, na fire make the skin change color?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:36am On Jan 17, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Let me tell u something...

I find it interestingly difficult when people just take one picture of an item or object and then ask the whole of naira land to help identify the object.

Please next time if you want people to help you with issues like this you take like 3 or 4 pictures of the object or animal.

Preferably a close shot of the head or mouth of the snake since it's a dead animal I am sure that would not be too hard to do.

I m sure you weren't really looking for real answer from naira land but I'd like you to know that there are people here who are particularly interested in issues like this and lalasticlala is king amongst them.

Amen..

Oh
U need the see the sweat on.my body at that hour,
Getting pics of d head is no problem,
I will do that today.those pics I did as e dey hot

I should not have even burnt it at all but my mind dey tell me what if its not totally dead and drags itself out before morning that's why I even snapped those midnight pics

6 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2020
saheedbadmus:
So u mean say d green snake escaped and u found another black..oboy @ op u need to clear ur surroundings o chai

Boss u need to see how e dey do me like horror film ,what if I came and saw d two of dem in my kennel? My leg no for fit carry the horsepower my brain for release lol
I'm just wondering where both of dem came from and what they came to do in my kennel

I was able to kill the black one cos he was not moving swiftly,though not as if its wounded,I just wonder why it wasn't moving fast,I for Don jaaappaaaa
Cos I expect it to have ran away when I went looking for boys to help me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2020
Juell:
I no understand O, na fire make the skin change color?

No the snake is black like catfish color naturally,with smaller head than the body.

Will snap it when the day is brighter if he never disappear from where I put am

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by PlayerMeji: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2020
That's okay...

I just wanted to let you know that we can use Nairaland to learn more about our environment just like REDDIT is to America and the rest of the world.

BOUNTYDOG:

Oh
U need the see the sweat on.my body at that hour,
Getting pics of d head is no problem,
I will do that today.those pics I did as e dey hot

I should not have even burnt it at all but my mind dey tell me what if its not totally dead and drags itself out before morning that's why I even snapped those midnight pics

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Babara1994(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2020
Front page material. But this snake is very big. If it's black, then I think it's a cobra. Thank God you didn't get too close, as it could have spat in your big eyes. shocked
Watch out for the green snake; that one is definitely a ferocious green mamba. Watch out bro.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by PlaysNigeria: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2020
shocked inside kennel Lala daaa!

6 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by drizslim(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Friend of Eve.
Serpentines

For ur professional painter/designer, 0.8.1.0.8.0.3.8.2.2.8

Anambra + within

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by naijaguy123456(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Lala and his snake team . grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]https://i./3IY3.gif[/img]

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Factfinder1(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2020
Have you cooked it??

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Kusangbaa: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2020
This is becoming unbecoming o. Why is everyone killing snakes these days

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by soberdrunk(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2020
angry
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by emeijeh(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2020
Lllaaaaaaaaaaalllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by wunmi590(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2020
shocked

Snake?

Any where I see them I jappa, i hate them with passion.

8 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by itsme01: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2020
grin

me sef fear snake my brother

5 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Heffalump(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2020
La.......Las....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Humphrizy(m): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2020
Wow...it's a bigger meat - In Dremo's voice tongue
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Chayson: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
grin

me sef fear snake my brother

[/s]

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by DaddyMorenike: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2020
That's not a snake. It's an ancient rope used for tug of War during the Spartacus era.
Please don't eat it. It would block your sperm sac.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Pidginwhisper: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2020
shocked
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Passionate888: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2020
shocked
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by SonG113(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Food is ready grin

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Lala will be happy to have snake lunch...

Next time don't mess lala's lunch like that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.