Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Jj - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jj (1713 Views)

My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jj by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Sorry where do you reside
Behind your house grin
Re: Jj by letskeeptalking: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Spark2:
Good day.
Please, I recently came across this lady who is unofficially divorced and have three kids who are still staying with her.

We met at work and we were subsequently posted for an assignment in the same locality where we have had to share the same hotel room for days.

Though she was on her period, Some chemistry occurred between us and we had sex, it was my very first sex experience.

Barely 24 hours after sex, she started to vomit and since then till now she still vomits often and complains of fatigue body pain and other things.

Do you think she is pregnant for me?

What do I do please?

She's not pregnant. The nausea, pain and vomitting may be as a result of the current stage in her cycle. The hormones are all mixed up during her period, and sex must have further disturbed her.

Don't have sex with a lady on her period, it's unnatural.
Re: Jj by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Behind your house grin
Your boobs looks good for sucking wish I had those two in my mouth rn wink
Re: Jj by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Your boobs looks good for sucking wink
Yawns
Re: Jj by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns
Talk nw where do you live
Is like I know you from somewhere that's why am asking smiley
Re: Jj by thorpido(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
bukatyne:

Pregnant next day?
I was just teasing him. cheesy
Re: Jj by Nephilim: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Spark2:
Good day.
Please, I recently came across this lady who is unofficially divorced and have three kids who are still staying with her.

We met at work and we were subsequently posted for an assignment in the same locality where we have had to share the same hotel room for days.

Though she was on her period, Some chemistry occurred between us and we had sex, it was my very first sex experience.

Barely 24 hours after sex, she started to vomit and since then till now she still vomits often and complains of fatigue body pain and other things.

Do you think she is pregnant for me?

What do I do please?
you mean you had raw sex with a lady on her period? undecided
Oh God have mercy!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Birth Of Azeezah... My Story With Preeclampsia / Is It Possible For Twins To 'hate' Themselves? / Inspiring Story Of Omotola Akinsola- MTN 50million Naira House Winner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.