Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Jj - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jj (1701 Views)

My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jj by Spark2: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Jj
Re: Jj by DICKstractor: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
, cheesy,

No be only chemistry occurred, na transfer phenomenon.

You had sex with a woman on her period. What more can be more disgusting. Shes irked by the sight of you that's why she's vomiting. She can't believe that a guy can do the sh*t you did

Damn nigga... Go for a test

7 Likes

Re: Jj by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
HIV symptoms.
You use condom shey?
I dont know why you dunces are always scared of pregnancy when the real problem is your health.
Listen to me,there is no law here that say you must marry or pay child support for any illegitimate child you had with an adult woman.
If I mistakenly give you belle and you say you want keep am,by all means take the child.I dash you!
Senselessness.

6 Likes

Re: Jj by Enskynelson(m): 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
You are having sex for the first time and it has to be with a mother of three who still happen to be someone's wife? Not only that. You had an unprotected sex with a woman in her period. Haba bros.
Well, if all you said is true, she's likely not pregnant. Even at that, only tests can confirm the certainty of that.
You fall hand big time o.

7 Likes

Re: Jj by Enskynelson(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
And from all this your naivety, you are already demonstrating somebody who them go give another man pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Jj by ojun50(m): 12:00am On Aug 13, 2020
You have HIV but she is pregnant for her lover.... The woman is a sharefull giver.....

Dey prepare to father another man child, tomorrow go do HIV test

1 Like

Re: Jj by Osasnidas(m): 12:08am On Aug 13, 2020
Wow that fast?... You sperm must really be very agile...

Any way sha... The journey of a sperm towards fertilisation and the implantation of the zygote into the uterus is very long, 24hrs after sex is too short for her to start showing signs of pregnancy, buy pt strip and conduct a pregnancy test.. if e no come out +ve wait for some days before you run another one...

Nollywood sha, na them dey show us say once woman start to dey vomit na belle don enter.

Might just be a coincidence, good luck
Re: Jj by Officialgarri: 12:20am On Aug 13, 2020
I don't think a woman can conceive when she's on her period
Re: Jj by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2020
Calm down boy you're already a father
The next thing now is too make plans for the naming ceremony and buying of baby kits
You're the one that pour the akamu inside cool

1 Like

Re: Jj by Ningen(m): 12:39am On Aug 13, 2020
It's literally impossible for her to be pregnant.

Why? — There is no egg available to be fertilize. Even if there's one, it will take about a week. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jj by mariahAngel(f): 12:48am On Aug 13, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
HIV symptoms.
You use condom shey?
I dont know why you dunces are always scared of pregnancy when the real problem is your health.
Listen to me,there is no law here that say you must marry or pay child support for any illegitimate child you had with an adult woman.
If I mistakenly give you belle and you say you want keep am,by all means take the child.I dash you!
Senselessness.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lwkmd!

Your recklessness no go kill person I swear! grin

If you see how I dey laff like werewolf because of that your yarn for dis midnight ehn...
grin

1 Like

Re: Jj by TransAtlanticEx(m): 12:52am On Aug 13, 2020
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lwkmd!

Your recklessness no go kill person I swear! grin

If you see how I dey laff like werewolf because of that your yarn for dis midnight ehn...
grin
grin grin cheesy
Na true na cheesy
If I say get rid of the belle and you say no,na you sabi na.
If you come my house again anything you see,you take ooo grin
I will not father a child with an irresponsible woman or someone I dont like and be in that child's life,mbanu!
Re: Jj by Aboks(m): 3:25am On Aug 13, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
HIV symptoms.
You use condom shey?
Senselessness.

Condom dey give belle?

Re: Jj by frozen70(f): 4:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Spark2:
Good day.
Please, I recently came across this lady who is unofficially divorced and have three kids who are still staying with her.

We met at work and we were subsequently posted for an assignment in the same locality where we have had to share the same hotel room for days.

Though she was on her period, Some chemistry occurred between us and we had sex, it was my very first sex experience.

Barely 24 hours after sex, she started to vomit and since then till now she still vomits often and complains of fatigue body pain and other things.

Do you think she is pregnant for me?

What do I do please?

Who booked both of you in a room on an official duty in this cold weather ?

Anyway she is not pregnant for you
Re: Jj by Tillatalk: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2020
She won scam you bro
Re: Jj by pretydiva(f): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2020
Fear nor catch you to sleep with a married woman. The wahala wey this konji go put some guys ehn undecided
Re: Jj by thorpido(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2020
How will your company book two officials of opposite sex in the same hotel room?

Anyway, she's pregnant for you Don't deny the pregnancy.

Your naivety no be here.

1 Like

Re: Jj by bukatyne(f): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2020
thorpido:
How will your company book two officials of opposite sex in the same hotel room?

Anyway, she's pregnant for you Don't deny the pregnancy.

Your naivety no be here.

Pregnant next day?
Re: Jj by bukatyne(f): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Spark2:
Good day.
Please, I recently came across this lady who is unofficially divorced and have three kids who are still staying with her.

We met at work and we were subsequently posted for an assignment in the same locality where we have had to share the same hotel room for days.

Though she was on her period, Some chemistry occurred between us and we had sex, it was my very first sex experience.

Barely 24 hours after sex, she started to vomit and since then till now she still vomits often and complains of fatigue body pain and other things.

What do I do please?

You stayed this old a virgin and your first experience is to sleep with a divorcee with three kids on her period? undecided

Your village people are very potent: I give it to them.

3 Likes

Re: Jj by cococandy(f): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2020
But did she tell you she’s pregnant?

You’re already excited at the prospect of being a father. Lol.

Relax. If she wants you to father any of their kids. She’ll let you know. Stop jumping the gun and getting ahead of yourself with excitement. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jj by lekbel09(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Spark2:
Good day.

What do I do please?
Lol she isn't pregnant for you. It's just 24hrs naw

Don't mind all those people up there trying to scare you ���
Re: Jj by SmileDance(f): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Spark2:
Good day.

We met at work and we were subsequently posted for an assignment in the same locality where[b] we have had to share the same hotel room for days. [/b]

What do I do please?
e be things o
Re: Jj by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2020
After keeping yourself all these years, the first person to dis virgin you is a half divorced mother of three kids.
You don't have sense. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jj by anthonyuncle(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
she's not pregnant,
don't let her fool u
Re: Jj by austine4real(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
No

She just took in
Re: Jj by Righteousness89(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Flee Fornication Before you Become another "Ebuka"

Re: Jj by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
If truly she started vomiting after 24 hours, then she's not pregnant
But for you to be scared, it means you guys didn't use any protection which is very bad

For your info, HIV is worse than pregnancy
Re: Jj by Matheusmartin: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
People have indiscrimate unprotected sex, and begin to act surprised /scared when pregnancy results or when they catch a disease..
Like, wtf were u expecting?

2 Likes

Re: Jj by Whyzaid(f): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hmmm, age is not maturity.
Re: Jj by StPete: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:
After keeping yourself all these years, the first person to dis virgin you is a half divorced mother of three kids.

Say no more...this is it
Re: Jj by Houseofglam7(f): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Entire post reeks of stupidity undecided
Re: Jj by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:
Sorry where do you reside

(1) (2) (Reply)

Washable, Reusable Bayby Diapers / What Should I Do My Nairaland Family? My Wife Has Been Password Her Phone / Bearing One's Father's Name Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.