Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System (29421 Views)

BREAKING: WAEC Examination To Commence On August 4 – Education Minister / Why Finland’s Education System Is Considered The Best In The World / Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by OlujobaSamuel: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2020
Good one.
Aregbesola scatter things for education, no be small.
Anytime I passed by my Alma Mater (Unity Sch, Ikire), I just weep for the school.
From boarding to mixed to single uniform, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by MENELIIK: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

He's Igbo guy. Don't take his dumbass too serious

Not Igbo but Osu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Todayswind(f): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
All Aregbesola policies are destroyed in his very own eyes. all his fake and sakamaje policies are reversed.
but the man tried for his contribution to education in during his time. he is now even a Minister
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by ThatFairGuy: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2020
MENELIIK:

Not Igbo but Osu
Exactly. An outcast
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2020
tamdun:

Yinmu, same oyinlola that spent 7yrs, so 7yrs is not enough for him to build teaching hospital but u expect him to achieve that within a year?
is it easy to build gigantic university with teaching hospital together niiii. he almost start the foundation laying of the blocks of teaching hospital in osogbo before Sakamaje ex Governor aregbese comes in 2010.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You stays in Yorubaland doesn't make you a Yoruba.
You've been busted long ago Igbo Jew.
FACE YOUR POVERTY RAVAGED EAST. Osun shouldn't be a concern to you
I'm a Yoruba, born and bred in Oshogbo. clueless man alai lojuti. which state you came from. don't let me disgrace you. no attention for you.

1 Like

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Jimbadly: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2020
What the fvck is the 4 5 3 4 educational system? The ex governor was indeed a looney.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Tharyor1984:
Guys please let be mindful of what we say here especially to Aregbe.
Remember there is a hate speech fine of 5million for medias in Naija because I know Aregbe can fine you and drag you to any length because he is a man I know very well he never forgive people and a callous man. The way you talk to buari don't try it with aregbe please.This man is not only a failure in education sector he is a failure in all sector especially agriculure, health etc.
I pray we never see this kind man again in our life time and generation to come
he's a clueless failure in all the aspects of his government. he's just a clueless sakamaje Governor.

1 Like

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Todayswind:
but the man tried for his contribution to education in during his time. he is now even a Minister
he destroyed education and economic sector more. he's just a clueless ex Governor of Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by ThatFairGuy: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2020
[s]
Johnnyessence:
I'm a Yoruba, born and bred in Oshogbo. clueless man alai lojuti. which state you came from. don't let me disgrace you. no attention for you.
[/s]
You can keep fooling yourself. The other day, you're from Apomu side, today Oshogbo.
Osu outcast, face your East
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by EmmABE: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2020
In Ife, the closest middle school to anyone who lives at ibadan road/ede road axis is urban day, closest high school is at lagere... In my Modakeke, only 4 high schools and some students trek almost 2 hrs to reach our lady's which is the closest to my area. The bastard turned my unity ejigbo to day school... That God i was out of sec sch before he started the madness sha
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by ThatFairGuy: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
is it easy to build gigantic university with teaching hospital together niiii. he almost start the foundation laying of the blocks of teaching hospital in osogbo before Sakamaje ex Governor aregbese comes in 2010.
Osu outcast, someone has just 6months to end his 8yrs TENURE before Aregbesola came you're here saying this Nonsense?
When did you enter Osun Igbo Jew? When?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
You can keep fooling yourself. The other day, you're from Apomu side, today Oshogbo.
Osu outcast, face your East
oponu, which village in SW are you from. oje ronu ko Jo to lo.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 8:00am On Aug 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Osu outcast, someone has just 6months to end his 8yrs TENURE before Aregbesola came you're here saying this Nonsense?
When did you enter Osun Igbo Jew? When?
He will surely build it before leaving office. then uniosun was admitting medical students

1 Like

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Goldencheese(m): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2020
@ziddy, abeg no make me laugh this morning o. grin grin grin but na laff I dey laff so o. grin grin
ziddy:

Aregbe na confirm werey

See how he scattered something as basic as education that we all know how it works, you can now imagine other sectors of Osun state economy...also imagine that lunatic in charge of a whole ministry of interior and the havoc he will wreak within four years.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by ThatFairGuy: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
He will surely build it before leaving office. then uniosun was admitting medical students
NONSENSICAL.
I glanced through some of your post. All these your attacks on Aregbesola and Oyetola isn't a surprise any longer.
Hope PDP are sharing one Congo of rice to you also?

1 Like

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Omooba77: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Our Reporter

https://thenationonlineng.net/osun-reverts-to-6-3-3-4-education-system/

See the money and resources Aregbesola wasted..... Something not sustainable..... In a serious clime, he would have been asked to account for all these.......
Anyway this is Naija.......
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Todayswind(f): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
he destroyed education and economic sector more. he's just a clueless ex Governor of Osun state.
if he was clueless why was he elected as a minister.
I am not that familiar with politics sha
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Omooba77: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2020
EmmABE:
In Ife, the closest middle school to anyone who lives at ibadan road/ede road axis is urban day, closest high school is at lagere... In my Modakeke, only 4 high schools and some students trek almost 2 hrs to reach our lady's which is the closest to my area. The bastard turned my unity ejigbo to day school... That God i was out of sec sch before he started the madness sha

How Osun people allowed this nonsense still baffled me. One that I waa travelling, around Gbongan, 3 students on okada around 10am because no school is close to them again.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Siramen2001(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2020
6 3 3 4 is better and straight follow systems. Is not magic is working.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2020
Todayswind:
if he was clueless why was he elected as a minister.
I am not that familiar with politics sha
he was elected and not appointed.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2020
Omooba77:

See the money and resources Aregbesola wasted..... Something not sustainable..... In a serious clime, he would have been asked to account for all these.......
Anyway this is Naija.......
yes.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

NONSENSICAL.
I glanced through some of your post. All these your attacks on Aregbesola and Oyetola isn't a surprise any longer.
Hope PDP are sharing one Congo of rice to you also?
oponu, I said you should mention the village you are from. oponu ayirada. oje ronu ko Jo to lo.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by hush15: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2020
LibertyRep:
Only God can forgive Aregbesola for the magnitude of damage he did to Osun from Economy to Education and other aspects. People like him shouldn't be rewarded with ministerial appointments.

The state is already almost bankrupt now.

Osun damage is still small. The one he is doing in Lagos is unforgivable. You want to hear fact, it is his structure that composes APC in Lagos.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by faksy(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2020
i wonder the system he underwent in his days, maybe he has forgotten. Aregbesola not only destroy the educational system of osun, he even destroyed some notables school that am sure the alumnis will never forgive him.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Kennydoc(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2020
bigt2:
"BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCKS TOGETHER."
Flock

1 Like

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by DelphiOracle(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2020
Haywhysat:
Cool. The useless uniform for all public schools does not make any sense.
at all.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Dotng: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2020
Osun State has been unfortunate with the governance in education. Bisi Akande wanted to convert Osun to an all science school and sacked teachers handling other disciplines. Aregbe Sola brought single uniform and this nonsense.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by DelphiOracle(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2020
anonimi:

cheesy grin

A joke except for his massive looting that plunged the state in debts with nothing to show for it.
Absolutely nothing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2630622_cjlpxmiwsaap2su_png84e6ed0c16cc1a142bc93d7da71a34a9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3425400_oshogbo_jpeg_jpegcb19277af27e193e4565bf136d696d0b
the second picture shows how shallow minded many Nigerians are. Not only Osun people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Whyzaid(f): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2020
Aregbesola turned Osun state to first-class state in poverty n backwardness. I pray he comes to his senses one day n apologize.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by mamaafrik(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2020
This is what north central governors should be doing,trying the power wielded by the state,i won't be surprised if all Southwestern state go back to this.
Yoruba leads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free SS1 - SS3 ICT (Computer Studies) Lesson Notes For 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD TERMS / Dress Code: UNILORIN Bans Hair Attachment, Sagging, Tight Trousers, Skimpy Dress / List Of Nigeria Universities & Polytechnic With Their School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.