Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System (29440 Views)

BREAKING: WAEC Examination To Commence On August 4 – Education Minister / Why Finland’s Education System Is Considered The Best In The World / Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Bbbwings: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2020
Todayswind:
but the man tried for his contribution to education in during his time. he is now even a Minister
Yeah that's why they fail waec woefully.

1 Like

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by reiddecuti: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2020
Joshmodest:
What is just paining me is how Buhari saw a rational comedian like this and made him a minister , and somebody would tell me Buhari is surrounded by bad people -- like I chose them for him !!?
Buhari administration is destined 4 failure, so he filled his government with mediocre comedians who have nothing to offer the country instead they feed fat in the country country's expense.

1 Like

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by lucasalves: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2020
odinnie:
the Nigeria. education system needs total overhaul.. because. its a colonial educational system..

Stop talking out of your ass if you have nothing better to say. Does it work? (Yes), instead of overhauling why not push for more investment into the educational sector. Go to schools in Europe and America, you will see Nigerian students that left schools built with muds here topping their class.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Cantonese: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
All Aregbesola policies are destroyed in his very own eyes. all his fake and sakamaje policies are reversed.

By his own stooge who saw the mess he created!
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by tamdun: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
is it easy to build gigantic university with teaching hospital together niiii. he almost start the foundation laying of the blocks of teaching hospital in osogbo before Sakamaje ex Governor aregbese comes in 2010.
So all he could do is "almost start a foundation"?
What do u even mean by "he almost start a foundation", maybe aregbe messed up but oyinlola had good 7yrs,his tenure was 90% complete when he lost to aregbe at supreme Court
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Sedonxavi: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2020
That is the outcome when a rascal is governing a state. Osun people will never forgive Aregbesola and his generation. Meanwhile, where are the tablets given to the SS3 student in 2013. The lunatic awarded contract worth billions of naira to his son Kabiru.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Sllimkube: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Joshmodest:
What is just paining me is how Buhari saw a rational comedian like this and made him a minister , and somebody would tell me Buhari is surrounded by bad people -- like I chose them for him !!?

Ogbeni �

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by nedu666: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

NONSENSICAL.
I glanced through some of your post. All these your attacks on Aregbesola and Oyetola isn't a surprise any longer.
Hope PDP are sharing one Congo of rice to you also?

You are a confirmed mumu. When both of you were abusing lgbos, he was an omulabi, when he starts tackling aregbe, suddenly he becomes a lpob, osu etc. The guy was right when he called you oponu ode

2 Likes

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by ThatFairGuy: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2020
nedu666:

You are a confirmed mumu. When both of you were abusing lgbos, he was an omulabi, when he starts tackling aregbe, suddenly he becomes a lpob, osu etc. The guy was right when he called you oponu ode
It's go home argue with them
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by HumanCalc: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2020
But I don't know what they mean. I went to sec school in Osun and I still stay in Osun and I am sure we practice 6334 and not 4534. Kids spend 6 years in primary, 3 years in junior school and then 3 years in Senior Secondary School. So I don't know what this news mean. But I appreciate the fact that school uniforms are going back to how they were and other stupid rules that that bearded goat called Aregbe made. Tufiakwa.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by frozen70(f): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Can some one who understands better explains what they mean by 4,5,3,4

I thought every state with their school are using the 6,3,3,4 system
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by teebaxy(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Will he also pull down the nice infrastructure of a befitting public schools that Aregbesola built undecided ??
Why must we all see all developmental policies as been political,...do u have any reason why oyetola should mentain aregbe's policies expecially, in regards to osun state education?
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2020
tamdun:

What do u even mean by "he almost start a foundation", maybe aregbe messed up but oyinlola had good 7yrs,his tenure was 90% complete when he lost to aregbe at supreme Court
I hope you know that he want to start the building of uniosun teaching hospital before ex sakamaje Governor aregbese get the power from him. then oyinlola want to be used general hospital Asu biaro pending the time uniosun teaching hospital will be built. then students seeking for medicine were admitted in uniosun. throughout 8 years, ex sakamaje Governor aregbese didn't erect any infrastructure in uniosun. series of debt hanging on his neck before leaving office.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2020
tamdun:

I hope you know that he want to start the building of uniosun teaching hospital before ex sakamaje Governor aregbese get the power from him. then oyinlola want to be used general hospital Asu biaro pending the time uniosun teaching hospital will be built. then students seeking for medicine were admitted in uniosun. throughout 8 years, ex sakamaje Governor aregbese didn't erect any infrastructure in uniosun. series of debt hanging on his neck before leaving office since 2018.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Cantonese:

By his own stooge who saw the mess he created!
yes, him too will play politics about it.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by ITbomb(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2020
And the State of Osun will revert back to Osun State

All these useless stunts were celebrated by his urchins as achievements

2 Likes

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by mofebosola(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2020
May God Almighty bless those behind this decision to revert to the old normal and progressive order that the chaotic era foisted on the state by a regime of reactionary myopically confusers
Never shall we see such a drawback again in the state.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Bestboy11513(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2020
jericco1:
How does the 4-5-3-4 formation even works? undecided

How please?
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2020
faksy:
i wonder the system he underwent in his days, maybe he has forgotten. Aregbesola not only destroy the educational system of osun, he even destroyed some notables school that am sure the alumnis will never forgive him.
example is Fakunle comprehensive high school.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by EmmABE: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
How please?[/quote]

you mean private schools
in govt schools you get names like elementary(pry 1-pry 4) middle school( pry 5,pry 6, js1-3) high school( ss1-3)
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Amotolongbo(f): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Todayswind:
if he was clueless why was he elected as a minister.
I am not that familiar with politics sha
Do they elect ministers?
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Amotolongbo(f): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
HumanCalc:
But I don't know what they mean. I went to sec school in Osun and I still stay in Osun and I am sure we practice 6334 and not 4534. Kids spend 6 years in primary, 3 years in junior school and then 3 years in Senior Secondary School. So I don't know what this news mean. But I appreciate the fact that school uniforms are going back to how they were and other stupid rules that that bearded goat called Aregbe made. Tufiakwa.
If you don’t know what it means, then you are not staying in Osun
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by rayvelez(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
example is Fakunle comprehensive high school.

I can relate bro, fakunle is gone what we have now is OSUN MALL. devil punish dat man
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Majid1990(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Help a brother pls I don't understand this formation 6-3-3-4
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by HumanCalc: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If you don’t know what it means, then you are not staying in Osun
I live in Osun. You can help explain though. It's why I said I don't understand what they are saying.

If 4534 means 4 years in primary, 5 years in Junior sec and 3 years in Senior sec, then I can boldly tell you that's not what we follow here. As I have said, kids spend 6 years in primary, 3 years in Junior sec after which they write this useless exam, Junior Waec. And then 3 years in Senior Sec and then write WAEC. I graduated not long from sec schl too so I know what I am saying. I might be missing something though.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by techatronics: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Apply Now for the Electromechanics Programme by the Institute for Industrial Technology (IIT), Lagos.

The IIT Electromechanics programme is an intensive industrial technical training aimed at equipping you with the skills needed to function productively within the various manufacturing or engineering services industry. This programme improves your technical know-how and in turn improves your employability scope.

With its high practical content, the IIT Electromechanics programme equips you with key technical knowledge, troubleshooting skills, installation and commissioning skills, maintenance skills, fabrication skills, technical ICT skills, work values and personal leadership skills necessary to man industrial technologies in Automation, electrical, electronics, and mechanical trades.

This programme is open to: Secondary school leavers within the ages of 16 to 21 years.

Duration: 3 years (inclusive of 10 months internship within IIT's partner companies)

This programme incorporates online and in-school learning.

For more infomation and to register visit: www.iit.edu.ng/programmes/electromechanics

Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by MASTENG: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is not only good decision but an excellent one. The "Opon imo " (tablet of knowledge) must be probe. He gave e the contract to his son Kabiru at a very ridiculous price of #6.5bn and the tablet is no where to be found again. Some of the school buildings to his brothers and friends using SUBEB money, collecting #750,000 every month for mentainance of the school by his own company. A lot of atrocities and financial recklessness through O-school O-uniform, O-meal etc.......
Osun will not forget Aregbe in the next 20 years.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by seunayantokun(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
The senselessness of Aregbe in Osun being healed bit by bit
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Johnnyessence(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
rayvelez:

I can relate bro, fakunle is gone what we have now is OSUN MALL. devil punish dat man
. yes.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Amotolongbo(f): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
HumanCalc:
I live in Osun. You can help explain though. It's why I said I don't understand what they are saying.

If 4534 means 4 years in primary, 5 years in Junior sec and 3 years in Senior sec, then I can boldly tell you that's not what we follow here. As I have said, kids spend 6 years in primary, 3 years in Junior sec after which they write this useless exam, Junior Waec. And then 3 years in Senior Sec and then write WAEC. I graduated not long from sec schl too so I know what I am saying. I might be missing something though.
Bro, i think I’ve got where you got it wrong.

Seems like you don’t really have public school students around you or you didn’t bother asking about their school system.

The private schools still practise the 6-3-3-4 system of Nigerian education while the 4-5-3-4 was only introduced to the public schools by Aregbesola.

Hope that answers your question right sir?
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by HumanCalc: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Bro, i think I’ve got where you got it wrong.

Seems like you don’t really have public school students around you or you didn’t bother asking about their school system.

The private schools still practise the 6-3-3-4 system of Nigerian education while the 4-5-3-4 was only introduced to the public schools by Aregbesola.

Hope that answers your question right sir?
I swear I don't like to argue but I still think you are wrong. Let me ask, do you stay in Osun? Are you familiar with the public school system and can you say they really follow 4534? Cos let me tell you this

I went to a public primary school from 2005-2011 (6 years). Aregbe entered in 2010

For junior sec school, I went to IB for a year and did js1 there but came back to Osun State (Iwo to be precise) after a year and resumed at jss2. This is a Public school oo. It's was then we were given Aregbe clothes and school names were changed. I finished junior sec school at jss3 (so I spent 3 years) and did my junior waec. After that, I moved to a private school and did 3 years before waec in 2017 but I still had friends in public school that were my mates and did waec at the same time with me. And also, contrary to what you said, I am well familiar with publich school system here. I have friends that graduated after me and also junior siblings and they went to public schools all their lives. In fact, I still got a cousin living with us in SSS3. I am not trying to argue, just stating what I have observed which completely opposite of what people are saying here.
Re: Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Amarakuku:
Good morning Nairalanders
Help my sister sit for her WAEC please... She has Today and Friday to pay up her debts in school.

https://www.nairaland.com/6049704/please#92738134
stupid idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FGC Nise: Students Use Maggot-Infested Toilets - Parents Petition Minister / Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus / List Of Nigeria Universities & Polytechnic With Their School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.