Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics (6431 Views)

Dis Young Ashewo Girl Is Causing Massive Konji-Fever Wit Her Freaky Nudde Video / 23yr Old Boy,deceived His Elder Sister 35,to Bush And Forcefully Had Sex Wit Her / Nigerian Nabbed With 1.21 Kg Of Heroin In India, Claims He Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by legionISproteus: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Whether she come out or not, it won't change anything.

Speedy recovery Ma
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by esivue007(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol!!!! grin grin grin grin
HANYAD
Na d latest slang in Kenya be dat??
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
This got me laughing.
The men she must have slept with on seeing this grin grin
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by tellwisdom: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Humanoid01:
Those men must have "hanyad" other ladies too, and those ladies must have hanyad other men. Kasala don burst for Kenya so o!

Too many hanyads cheesy
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
wizzyrich:
Abstinence is the key. If you must do it, do it with your God fearing wife or husband.
Amen
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Humanoid01:
Those men must have "hanyad" other ladies too, and those ladies must have hanyad other men. Kasala don burst for Kenya so o!

An example of colonial drivus grin
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by elisho: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ok edon happen where them thay
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by elisho: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
elisho:
Ok edon happen where them thay
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Mayng01(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Well done
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by gambia(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kasala don burst oooo grin grin
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by dayskid: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
pyyxxaro:
If naaa Naija she de , by now many nairaland boys for don collect free UGIAGBE

Maybe naa only RIGHTEOUSNESS 89 for manage survive grin

Even Lalasticlala for don collect e share since undecided

I don't trust that UNRIGHTEOUSNESS 89 something..
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by ATTemi: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
#kenyalivesmatter
Humanoid01:

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by esky158(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
It is finished ooo ! God save us men from depressed ladies like dis make man no go carry trouble wey him no fit handle
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Gadaluck(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol grin

No be small hanyaring
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tubaba: "this girl look familiar o"

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Austeeenxx: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
If I dey place like Kenya or South Africa, I no sure say I go fit ever fuucck.
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by HomerTimpson: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
StacyO:
This got me laughing.

The men she must have slept with on seeing this grin grin

LOL i got your last mention but i couldn't reply,i think the mods hanyaded me for having a convo with you in that thread...je ne sais pas que tu parle francais,J'espere que tu vas bien
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ngwa... All the bro that PM with speed at the sight of big something... I pity for ya 'all.
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Harry00(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol she's lucky I'm not one of those guys grin
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 14, 2020
HomerTimpson:
LOL i got your last mention but i couldn't reply,i think the mods hanyaded me for having a convo with you in that thread...je ne sais pas que tu parle francais,J'espere que tu vas bien

Cava bien merci grin
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by gift2xl: 1:40am On Aug 14, 2020
And the ass go well.
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by femi4: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2020
Hanyad? Is that Swahili , English or zulu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Cubana-13 Biggest Illegal Businesses Around The World / Photos: Man Caught Having Sex With A Donkey / SHOCKING!! Lagos Evil Housegirl Caught Molesting A Female Child [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.