Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics (6408 Views)

Dis Young Ashewo Girl Is Causing Massive Konji-Fever Wit Her Freaky Nudde Video / 23yr Old Boy,deceived His Elder Sister 35,to Bush And Forcefully Had Sex Wit Her / Nigerian Nabbed With 1.21 Kg Of Heroin In India, Claims He Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by stephenduru: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2020
A lady identified as Harriet Vihenda Akunava has confessed that she is HIV positive.

Through her Instagram account, Akunava asked men who have been having escapades with her to get tested.

"It's time I come clean. I was bitter for many months but I can't do this anymore. I am HIV positive and I have been infecting men. I am sorry, forgive me. Get tested if I have hanyad you."

The girl seems to be a Kenyan.

Photo: Harriet Akunava

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/08/hiv-positive-lady-opens-upurges-men.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by bolaayenimo: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2020
Her face sef looks like HIV

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Anazp: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Humanoid01(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Those men must have "hanyad" other ladies too, and those ladies must have hanyad other men. Kasala don burst for Kenya so o!

41 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Maxymilliano(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Lol ...

May we not be unfortunate to have a dalliance with somebody like this

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Kdon2: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2020
stephenduru:
A lady identified as Harriet Vihenda Akunava has confessed that she is HIV positive.

Through her Instagram account, Akunava asked men who have been having escapades with her to get tested.

"It's time I come clean. I was bitter for many months but I can't do this anymore. I am HIV positive and I have been infecting men. I am sorry, forgive me. Get tested if I have hanyad you."

The girl seems to be a Kenyan.

Photo: Harriet Akunava

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/08/hiv-positive-lady-opens-upurges-men.html?m=1

She looks like one of my neighbors like that but she is not the one. Maybe they are related though. grin grin
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by fergie001: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2020
RIP in advance.......for some cry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by bottlewater1(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2020
i
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Vyzz: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2020
She did well coming out...

But she has done more damage... Their needs to be contact tracing from her to men who has slept with her then to women who slept with men that slept with her... Then to men that slept with women that slept with men that slept with her and so on...

ThankGod I am still a virgin...

When I decide to finally test this thing.... I must use condom no matter how pretty Thou at

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by bottlewater1(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2020
i respect her decision alot
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2020
Abstinence is the key. If you must do it, do it with your God fearing wife or husband.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Righteousness89(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2020
She has been Infecting men in the Name of Love.
The Men may Have also been Infecting other ladies! And the Circle of iniquity goes on..

I Just Hope our men and Women, boys and girls learn from this...

5-10 Minutes of so called Fun can Destroy your Destiny ..

Flee Immorality of any kind!
Flee Unrighteousness, Worldliness of any kind.. it's Expensive and Disatrous..

Righteousness Exalts! Holiness Gives Peace..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Stanweezy(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2020
This life no balance, no where is safe only God saves.

Something must surely kill a man, even clean girls carry millions of disease dey waka about
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Todayswind(f): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2020
This is so wrong if she's just trying to get attention
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Artiiclebeast: 8:22am On Aug 13, 2020
Why always Kenya?

Some men wey don tire for life, especially for this Buhari regime, no go even care because of that waist. Dem go tell you say all due na die including suicide.

Modified.

Wetin I talk? See one of dem below me.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by doctore212(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2020
Wetin concern me.

I dey enter olosho house this evening. I get match wet I don book already.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Hamilton1(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala blood is in her,
Wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by thorpido(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2020
Na real 'hanyad'.Carry hips dey wound them.

Stay safe.
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by alezzy13: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Which one be 'hanyad' again?.

But Kenyan women and their hips shaaa cool
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by joyandfaith: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2020
Stanweezy:
This life no balance, no where is safe only God saves.

Something must surely kill a person, even clean girls and boys carry millions of disease dey waka about
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by vastolord4(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Oxford, urban dictionaries please take not of the new word "Hanyad".. thanks

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by pyyxxaro: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2020
If naaa Naija she de , by now many nairaland boys for don collect free UGIAGBE

Maybe naa only RIGHTEOUSNESS 89 for manage survive grin

Even Lalasticlala for don collect e share since undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by EzzyCarter: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2020
Jesu, is this not Funke? shocked grin grin

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Chaiiiiii

See wahala ooooo
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala blood is in her,
Wickedness

Mumu like you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Michelle55: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2020
Please all of you that hanyad her, kindly remain in Kenya.. No enter Nigeria not even as a tourist or anything.. We Nigerians are very much okay the way we are. Dalu soo
The kain wahala toto fit cause eh, mouth no fit talk am finish
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by sofiscatedmoron: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2020
Her Ukwu looks like south african
South africa and hiv is like 5 and 6
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2020
What a world we live in
Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by IvarTheBoneless: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2020
Get tested if I have HANYAD you grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by Edopesin: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2020
cheesy

Life don knack the guys wey hanyad

Re: Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics by DaddyRochie1642: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Even Snoop Dogg said it,
"No Pussy Is good enough to make me trust a Bitch"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box / Photos: Man Caught Having Sex With A Donkey / SHOCKING!! Two Masquerades Caught Romancing A Girl In Public See Reactions(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.