Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Just Clocked 24,but Still At Home Doing Nothing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Clocked 24,but Still At Home Doing Nothing (437 Views)

Get A Shop In Chymall And Make Big Profits Every 10 Days Simply Doing Nothing / Don't Sit At Home Doing Nothing / Stop Wasting Your Data Doing Nothing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Clocked 24,but Still At Home Doing Nothing by jzamani(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Good day my fellow naira lander's, I just clocked 24 but still at home doing nothing, I'm in 300lv but because of this Corona virus, I have been at home.
I have been thinking of what to do now,but nothing is coming out, I don't have any skills at the moment,
I have been thinking of getting an online certificate, but I don't even know which Course I would read that can fetch me job.
Please help me on what to do because I'm feeling irrelevant at home.
Re: I Just Clocked 24,but Still At Home Doing Nothing by YungMike(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Happpppy 24th birthday bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Clocked 24,but Still At Home Doing Nothing by Emmanuelcann: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Are you doing your best in your present situation? Are you being useful at home? Did your parents tell you that they no longer want you in the family? Are you humble enough to help in menial chores? If you answer yes to all the above questions, don't worry, the whole world is in the same Corona boat. Just try to explore your talents with the resources you have!
Re: I Just Clocked 24,but Still At Home Doing Nothing by jayaim: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2020
Start making natural juice to sell is very lucrative & this covid period it will sell out like mad cuz people want to build immune up thier immune system. Is not capital intensive to start. With 50k u can start it. I know some ladies here in Abuja in Jabi lake, they cash out like mad weekly. Start it & thank me later.
Re: I Just Clocked 24,but Still At Home Doing Nothing by Abujabizhub: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nice OP of you to share this experience. Believe you me, you are not alone on this.

For people in Abuja looking for a low capital but profitable part time business to start, you can call any of these numbers to join a free business training class.

You won't be charged for the training but you will gain a lot in terms networking and new business ideas. You have nothing to lose and can leave anytime if the business opportunity isn't suited for you.

Join the business hub team today by calling: 0818 868 7078 or 0805 3313 625

1 Like

Re: I Just Clocked 24,but Still At Home Doing Nothing by jzamani(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Are you doing your best in your present situation? Are you being useful at home? Did your parents tell you that they no longer want you in the family? Are you humble enough to help in menial chores? If you answer yes to all the above questions, don't worry, the whole world is in the same Corona boat. Just try to explore your talents with the resources you have!
Yes you right

1 Like

Re: I Just Clocked 24,but Still At Home Doing Nothing by jzamani(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
jayaim:
Start making natural juice to sell is very lucrative & this covid period it will sell out like mad cuz people want to build immune up thier immune system. Is not capital intensive to start. With 50k u can start it. I know some ladies here in Abuja in Jabi lake, they cash out like mad weekly. Start it & thank me later.
thanks bruh, for this

1 Like

Re: I Just Clocked 24,but Still At Home Doing Nothing by jzamani(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Abujabizhub:
Nice OP of you to share this experience. Believe you me, you are not alone on this.

For people in Abuja looking for a low capital but profitable part time business to start, you can call any of these numbers to join a free business training class.

You won't be charged for the training but you will gain a lot in terms networking and new business ideas. You have nothing to lose and can leave anytime if the business opportunity isn't suited for you.

Join the business hub team today by calling: 0818 868 7078 or 0805 3313 625
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Serious Partner/investor Wanted For Instant Noodles Business / Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution / Marketing Vs Customer Service, Which Is Important In A Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.