Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

When Will NUC Order The Reopening Of Universities? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will NUC Order The Reopening Of Universities? (1257 Views)

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will NUC Order The Reopening Of Universities? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2020
In view of recent positive development in the management of COVID-19 in Nigeria relative to the gradual reopening of the economy, it is high time our higher institutions be opened across the country. A new academic session suppose to commence by September and JAMB is already on with its admission process, however, it is so unfortunate that many institutions in the country are yet to wrap up first semester. Why then the "slow motion" in the reopening of universities across the country? FG should do the NEEDFUL!

1 Like

Re: When Will NUC Order The Reopening Of Universities? by spy24(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2020
For me they should wait till next year make man gather small money

2 Likes

Re: When Will NUC Order The Reopening Of Universities? by Tiffe(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
#reopenourschools

2 Likes

Re: When Will NUC Order The Reopening Of Universities? by paulolee(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
bros abeg next year no far again because of those of us wey travel far from school to hustle for hood..
abeg make them jus start afresh next year....abeg

3 Likes

Re: When Will NUC Order The Reopening Of Universities? by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
paulolee:
bros abeg next year no far again because of those of us wey travel far from school to hustle for hood..
abeg make them jus start afresh next year....abeg
next year ke??
bros fear God na..
ppl plenty wey wan graduate na

spy24:
For me they should wait till next year make man gather small mone
next year ke??
bros fear God na..

4 Likes

Re: When Will NUC Order The Reopening Of Universities? by paulolee(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
ReorxTohGan:

next year ke??
bros fear God na..

next year ke??
bros fear God na..
yes i know..una de yarn like say this graduation thing go expire if he pass this year, you can still graduate next year na...las las next jan, skul gk resume and u graduate..

1 Like

Re: When Will NUC Order The Reopening Of Universities? by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
paulolee:

yes i know..una de yarn like say this graduation thing go expire if he pass this year, you can still graduate next year na...las las next jan, skul gk resume and u graduate..
if scul resume Sept or October no resume o..jus kukuma drop out,go dey hustle full time..

everyone's got different plans in life!

6 Likes

Re: When Will NUC Order The Reopening Of Universities? by Rilwayne001: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
paulolee:

Oga shut up with your selfish mouth abeg.. Because you were able to hook yourself up with a hustle, that means every other persons especially those of us waiting to graduate within 2 months should continue waiting till next year?

Typical naija mentality.

5 Likes

Re: When Will NUC Order The Reopening Of Universities? by paulolee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Oga shut up with your selfish mouth abeg.. Because you were able to hook yourself up with a hustle, that means every other persons especially those of us waiting to graduate within 2 months should continue waiting till next year?

Typical naija mentality.
lolz abeg ma gee take am easy...no be my pa be the head of NUC and adamu isnt from my village so Y putting ur frustration on me na...everybody have its own prayer point and i jus tell u mine bt u are calling me selfish..prays urs and leave mine alone abeg...

1 Like

Re: When Will NUC Order The Reopening Of Universities? by paulolee(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
ReorxTohGan:

if scul resume Sept or October no resume o..jus kukuma drop out,go dey hustle full time..

everyone's got different plans in life!
sure sir but pls i think you are getting me wrong here....i said i would prefare it if school resumes next year and thats my prayer point each morning no mean say if school reopen i no go resume...mk una try de reason naa...
Re: When Will NUC Order The Reopening Of Universities? by SirWarlock: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Because they don't know how grin. I mean they were forced to agree to WASSCE holding this year sad. See before nuc can dish out anything concerning reopening of unis, FG has to settle ASUU first grin. Then the usual Nigerian assessment grin and conflicting orders especially now that JAMB has set date for commencement of admission process . Nigeria is just tiring cheesy sad

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

As Schools Reopen. / Prepare For Resumption Next Week ASUU Tell Students / Difference Between IJMB And JUPEB - Meaning, Similarities, Fees, Eligibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.