Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Is Indepth Knowledge Of IFRS A Must For Accountant? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Indepth Knowledge Of IFRS A Must For Accountant? (123 Views)

Is Indepth Knowledge Of Ifrs A Must For Accountant? / Is Indepth Knowledge Of Ifrs A Must For Accountant? / Is Indepth Knowledge Of Ifrs A Must For Accountant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Indepth Knowledge Of IFRS A Must For Accountant? by starryadmin: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2020
Since I started this International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) trend,
I have received lots of feedbacks from Facebook groups,
email reply, WhatsApp chat, Twitter, Instagram DM, Phone Calls and Telegram chat.
If you missed my previous articles on IFRS, see details here https://medium.com/@starrygold/what-is-ifrs-all-about-9eca95e4d720

Some of the question and arguments concerning IFRS I received are;

• “Are you saying that, as an Accountant, I must write ACCA Diploma in IFRS Exams?”

• “IFRS knowledge is strictly for Accountant that works with multinational Accounting companies”

• “Don’t confuse us, we are Chartered Accountants already, we already know about IFRS”

• “I am still struggling to become a Chartered Accountant, I can’t kill myself abeg”

• “Only certified ACCA personnel needs the knowledge of IFRS”

Well, there is no basis for argument. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) has come to stay in Nigeria, its either you upgrade or be left behind.

The truth is that, if you belong to any of the categories below then
you need the knowledge and implementation of IFRS ;

• Those who analyze Financial Statements.

• Those who give Investments advice to clients.

• Those who manage Investment Portfolios for Local and Foreign Clients.

• Those who just want to refresh their knowledge on IFRS.

• Those who want to upgrade their IFRS skill and competence.

• Those who plan to seat for the IFRS (ACCA Certificate or Diploma) exams.

• Those who prepare and sign Financial Statements.

• Those who want to update their knowledge on IFRS.

P.S: Continuous learning is one of the keys to success in life.
Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.
― Ronald E. Osborn
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Needs our IFRS Video Tutorial?
Call Starry Gold Academy on 08074460975, 07086810335, 08085378906, 08123189141 , 09076786154, 07038174484, 08023428420
Or click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy

P.P.S : I will give you FREE Essential Microsoft Excel Videos if you ORDER NOW.

(1) (Reply)

Do the French really greet? Let's discuss / UNILAG: Babalakin Insists That Due Process In The Removal Of The VC Was Followed / Zamfara Governor Set To Sponsor Over 200 Students At NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.