Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! (3453 Views)

God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman / Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Dickson291: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
The grace of God is Evident in Dr. Sign Fireman's life

3 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Dickson291: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dr. Sign the Holy Ghost Bar Tender Himself

3 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Nike2015: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
gsegun43:
See their monikers and time of registration on nairaland

ChidiOkwudili - aug 10, 2020
Dominicsf - aug 10, 2020
Leader92 - aug 10, 2020
propser007 - aug 10, 2020
ChildofGodSOF - aug 12, 2020
gabrielbolt - aug 12, 2020
Dickson291 - aug 12, 2020

And all (100% of) their posts is on the same man, as at the time am writing this.

BE THE JUDGE.

grin

What we decide to do with our time should not be your problem but do you know why you are worried? It is because you are simply an idiot whose brain cells are withering away. See we are ready for you and we can go on for as long as you are ready to try to pose as a mosquito. Remember we will squash you!

3 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by propser007: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
jaephoenix:

How much does Fireman pay you? I can pay you double to get a better job

Hushmonkey, busybody like you, soon when the devil finishes with you and dumps you, youll start running from church to church, we are not going anywhere . when you've been chewed like sugar cane and you're frustratrated and castrated, call the ministry line. Hush monkey

3 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Nike2015: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
jaephoenix:

Have you eaten this afternoon? Can you afford to pay those around you 1k before you go on to get 10k? Mad man. Don't say what you can't do. Miserable fellow!

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by propser007: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
jaephoenix:

Hushmonkey, busybody like you, soon when the devil finishes with you and dumps you, you'll start running from church to church, we are not going anywhere . when you've been chewed like sugar cane and you're frustratrated and castrated, call the ministry line. Hush monkey

3 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by propser007: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
jaephoenix:

I guess he doesn't pay up to 10k. I can do 20k

Anti-christ , oleeee. The way I see you eh your father is an ogboni priest and that's the reason you hate Dr. Fireman

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Nike2015: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
jaephoenix:

I guess he doesn't pay up to 10k. I can do 20k

See your broke mouth like 20k! grin, do you have 5k in your account?

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by propser007: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
All your covens put together, you can't harm Dr. Fireman

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by propser007: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
The gates of he'll can not prevail

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by propser007: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
The church must win no matter your propergander.

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by propser007: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
If your fighting Dr. Fireman, your fighting against the hand pf God.

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by propser007: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
If you fight Dr. Fireman, you're liable to die young and you're already old, your life will be like chaff before the wind.

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by propser007: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dr. fireman's God is AWESOME!

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by propser007: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dr. Fireman's anointing is Guarantee Trust Anointing.

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by propser007: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dr. Sing is Holy ghost gass station.

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Sheunma: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Allahu Akbar
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by shammer: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
I know it all marketing strategy....
gsegun43:

Dominicsf - aug 10, 2020
Leader92 - aug 10, 2020

And all (100% of) their posts is on the same man, as at the time am writing this.

BE THE JUDGE.

grin
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by frankdavidson(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
shammer:
How do you mean?
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by propser007: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Demons cry out and manifest when they see Dr. Fireman, it looks like you're one of them

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dickson291:

We really appreciate you for noticing our effort in promoting our Father's work , I'm actually assuming you are jobless now ,so please mix beans ,rice and ,garri then start selecting ,

grin grin grin grin grin grin
This painment sweet
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
shammer:

Thanks for joining in the marketing, God wi reward you in a different way grin

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sheunma:
Allahu Akbar

Shout it louder! Even allah knows God is using Dr Sign Fireman greatly..

May your allah bless you.

May my God and my Jesus and my Holy Ghost bless me.

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
propser007:

Anti-christ , oleeee. The way I see you eh your father is an ogboni priest and that's the reason you hate Dr. Fireman

In Dr Sign Fireman Ministry, A new born baby is greater than his great grand ogboni priest.

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
gsegun43:

Dominicsf - aug 10, 2020
Leader92 - aug 10, 2020

BE THE JUDGE.

grin

Guy you have time oh, and you know maths also.

Just tell us you want to join us and post, I know you like the Job, shame no go let you talk grin.

Please feel free, you are always welcome to join the move.

Please, If you get mind, reply this comment..me I like fight the way David for bible like fight and I won fight as I dey now. Let's do the fighting here right now.

Pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
jaephoenix:

Lol, your mumu don do abeg. grin

You never start any company since they born you, and you want pay somebody.

You must be a cave man to think in this direction.

For example, you are working us for free right now, I thank you so much..

Please, reply this comment, if your next comment can do better I'll praise you..but this your last one na falling hand I swear. E just be like a say na toddler I dey chat with.

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Candy9960: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
The God Of Dr. Sign Fireman is real, tested and trusted! To all those badmouthing this commission, we are waiting for you to follow backyard and come. Please keep talking, don't stop. It will make your testimony on our news letter more interesting when you receive a miracle.

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Candy9960: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
What you don't know, LEAVE IT! Why talk crap about someone you do not even know??! To all you people saying trash about my Father Dr. Sign Fireman, people will drag your names through cow shit for a matter you know nothing about. Like I said before, keep talking, don't stop!

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Nike2015: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Candy9960:
What you don't know, LEAVE IT! Why talk crap about someone you do not even know??! To all you people saying trash about my Father Dr. Sign Fireman, people will drag your names through cow shit for a matter you know nothing about. Like I said before, keep talking, don't stop!

Yes oh!

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Candy9960: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Taste and see that the Lord is God. Not talk trash and see. The more rubbish you talk, the more calamity you accumulate for yourself. It's better you confirm the authenticity of this anointing in silence than provoke the wrath of the God of this commission by saying trash about the carrier of the ark, our Holy ghost bartender, God's General for this dispensation, the only man God specially anointed, edified and sent to us for this time. It is a scary thing ooo. He does not joke with God and God does not joke with him. His God kills and makes alive. Don't be a beneficiary of the former. Come and confirm our God and be a part of the great and mighty things taking place now. God loves you and we love you.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Candy9960: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.

Well,

Dr. Sign Fireman is all about the growth and prosperity of the Body of Christ. If you have never met a selfless person in your entire life, here's your chance, don't miss it. Ever seen a man that fed, clothed, sponsored and built people into becoming the best version of themselves without any selfish interest or gain but for the Love of God in him? Your answer must be no, because you have not experienced such kind of love and I understand. You must been starved of Pure and Holy love to see all Men of God as false, not being able to tell real from fake.

At this point in your life, you need to taste the honey dipped, thousand island dressed Jesus so I present to you The Ministry of the Holy ghost! In the Ministry of the Holy ghost, we offer you pure and unadulterated Agape love. Undiluted! Straight! from the throne of God The Father. Please come, taste and see that the Lord is Good!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Does This Work / Before You Skelebosh, Before You Speak In Tongues / Shocking! Pastor S. Adelaja Exposes The Witchcraft Of Pastor Chris & T.B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.