Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,001 members, 7,859,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! (3447 Views)

God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman / Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Dominicsf(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
You can't deny this miracle
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Dominicsf(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
In Dr. Sign Fireman ministry hope is restored to the hopeless!!!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Dominicsf(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Pretty spectacular!!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Leader92:
If you say Jesus Christ did not right the letters in Ephesians, please tell us which book or letter Jesus wrote by Himself?
Um.. the authorship of the letters to the Ephesians may be in dispute still, but Jesus Christ is most definitely not on the list of possible authors.
The books in your bible were written by the hands of men, and in the language of men, to be comprehended as one would any language that is the language of men. That said, God, the one who created men, inserted His Truth into the minds of men so that it be propagated through time and space as His word should. Yes, God is powerful enough to ensure the integrity of His own word and Truth throughout all time.
Leader92:
Respect yourself and answer straight and with scriptures please. If you can I'll believe every thing you have written on this thread. Thanks
Scriptural backing to show that God's truth is God's truth?
Paul is supposed to have written this one...

Ephesians 1 vs 1-2 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To God’s holy people in Ephesus,[a] the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Moses is the one who wrote this one here.

Numbers 23 vs 19 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19. God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Here is what Jesus Christ said when speaking of what man needs

Matthew 4 vs 4 (ESV)
4. But he answered, “It is written,“‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Dominicsf(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
God is still in the business of healing people!!!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Dominicsf(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
The raw Power Of God is indescribable!!!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Dominicsf(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Surely, the hand of God is upon this man.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Dominicsf(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
There is solution in every Dr. Sign Fireman's Crusade!!! He's the only man of God that can boldly tell you that if you don't have a problem, go and borrow!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, that is a commandment to ALL followers of Jesus Christ, not some of them. For you see, those are the works of righteousness that every believer ought to be busy doing, as Lead of course by God Himself, with. Because that is the only way to enter His Kingdom at the end. Obedience!
So that instruction is to all followers of Jesus Christ, not just to your "special people" or MOGs

We are each expected to feed the sheep/take care of the sheep, if we want to enter His kingdom. So it is not a special duty for special people but a commandment to all of us, followers of Jesus christ.

I agree with everything that Jesus Christ established as far as His new Covenant is concerned. Jesus Christ did not establish Scripture for you - nowhere in scripture were you informed that He did any such thing.
Also, If you don't follow Paul, then why are you stuck on Paul?

Let help you understand that there are two entities Jesus was referring to in John 21.

1. The shepherd ( the one to feed the sheep) Peter

2. The flock ( the number of the sheep to be feed).

A flock cannot live, feed and organize themselves without a leader( the shepherd, Peter), that's why Jesus appointed 12 for his ministry. Elijah had many, called sons of the prophet, John the Baptist had some also many others like Philip the evangelist.

Secondly, there are many sheep in the word who are not under Peter. If they live on their own like you are now, they will go astray.

Thirdly, the Apostles started many churches in their time as they move from country to country. Did they leave people in charge of each the congregation they left behind? Yes.

Lastly, Jesus established things for me and you to follow, if not you be quoting Him. I'm not stuck on Paul, I serve Jesus.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dominicsf:
Don't be sooooo readily quick to judge. You don't know the man of God. Or do you know Dr. Sign Fireman? I guess the answer is “NO” Dr. Sign Fireman is a very humble man of God. I am truly grateful for his ministry. I always feel the presence of God and the move of the Holy Spirit everytime I'm in his meetings/crusades. It stirs my faith in a deeper level. Thank you Jesus ��� Stop this condemnation against the church of God. It makes your faith appear SO hypocritical. Don't be quick to jump into conclusion of what you know nothing about.
I know what Jesus Christ said. I know what man is capable of. I know that God does not lie!
There is no presense of God or move of the Holy Spirit as you have been taught to believe by your MOG. According to Jesus Christ, the Spirit of God lives on the inside of those who belong to Him, not in the air or in the space between them.

And No, you cannot wield command of any kind over Him... what many of you fail to realize is that the Spirit of God is God Himself... yes, the seal of the New Covenant is the Almighty God's own Spirit living on the inside of those who are His followers. How can any of you think He or she can command God?

My faith is hypocritical? Never heard that one before ! There is nothing about being quick to jump to conclusions. There is what Jesus Christ says and His word is absolute in all of this. So What He is says is truth, no matter what appears otherwise.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by frankdavidson(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, for me, Jesus Christ is the Word of God.
Okay. No dispute to that fact. Jesus Christ is the word of God. I agree with you. The word of God was also in existence, before Jesus Christ was born.
1 Kings 12:22 KJV
"But the word of God came unto Shemaiah the man of God, saying ..."

And after Jesus Christ ascended to heaven, the word of God remained.
Acts 12:24‭-‬25 KJV
But the word of God grew and multiplied. And Barnabas and Saul returned from Jerusalem, when they had fulfilled their ministry, and took with them John, whose surname was Mark.
Then, I ask you again, if you truly study and have profound knowledge of the scriptures; then properly explain with details (Not just quoting one side of the scriptures. Also, understand this:

Isaiah 34:16 KJV
Seek ye out of the book of the Lord , and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
This implies that the scriptures have mates!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Leader92:
Let help you understand that there are two entities Jesus was referring to in John 21.
1. The shepherd ( the one to feed the sheep) Peter
2. The flock ( the number of the sheep to be feed).
A flock cannot live, feed and organize themselves without a leader( the shepherd, Peter), that's why Jesus appointed 12 for his ministry. Elijah had many, called sons of the prophet, John the Baptist had some also many others like Philip the evangelist.
Go to Matthew 25 vs 31 through 40, and try to apply that logic. You immediately find that it fails. Why ? Because right there, Jesus Christ tells you that those who feed His Sheep(Give His Sheep food when they are hungry, Give them drink when they are thirsty), and Care for His sheep(Cloth his sheep when they are naked, house His sheep when they are homeless, care for his sheep when they are sick, and visit His sheep when they are in prisoner), are themselves sheep. In His Kingdom, we are all created equal - those who want to be greater, rather than lead, will instead be slaves to everyone else.

Matthew 25 vs 31-40 (ESV)
31. “The Son of Man will come again with divine greatness, and all his angels will come with him. He will sit as king on his great and glorious throne.
32. All the people of the world will be gathered before him. Then he will separate everyone into two groups. It will be like a shepherd separating his sheep from his goats.
33. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34. “Then the king will say to the godly people on his right, ‘Come, my Father has great blessings for you. The kingdom he promised is now yours. It has been prepared for you since the world was made.
35. It is yours because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I had no place to stay, you welcomed me into your home.
36. When I was without clothes, you gave me something to wear. When I was sick, you cared for me. When I was in prison, you came to visit me.’
37. “Then the godly people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink?
38. When did we see you with no place to stay and welcome you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear?
39. When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?’
40. “Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here,[b] you also did for me.’
There is no HIERARCHY as far as between the followers of Jesus Christ. Each person gets their matching orders from Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone. Anyone who wants to serve another master, will have to do so without Jesus Christ. There is the Head(Jesus Christ) and everyone else is the body as far as the Church of Jesus Christ is concerned.
Leader92:
Secondly, there are many sheep in the word who are not under Peter. If they live on their own like you are now, they will go astray.
No Sheep is under Peter, and No Sheep is under Paul. Every Sheep belongs to the Jesus Christ and through His Spirit, He sends whomever He chooses to carry out His work wherever He chooses and whenever, and however. He and He alone is the Head of His church.
Leader92:
Thirdly, the Apostles started many churches in their time as they move from country to country. Did they leave people in charge of each the congregation they left behind? Yes.
The apostles did not start any church. No, they simply went out to preach as commanded and God brought the people together to do His work. In the book of acts for example, we are told the apostles sold what they had, came together to share it among everyone.
* Jesus Christ's followers sell everything and put the funds towards taking care of the needs of the lot

Acts 4 vs 32-37 (ERV)
32. The whole group of believers was united in their thinking and in what they wanted. None of them said that the things they had were their own. Instead, they shared everything.
33. With great power the apostles were making it known to everyone that the Lord Jesus was raised from death. And God blessed all the believers very much.
34. None of them could say they needed anything. Everyone who owned fields or houses sold them. They brought the money they got
35. and gave it to the apostles. Then everyone was given whatever they needed.
36. One of the believers was named Joseph. The apostles called him Barnabas, a name that means “one who encourages others.” He was a Levite born in Cyprus.
37. Joseph sold a field he owned. He brought the money and gave it to the apostles.
* The first christian experience -- the first Christians ran a pantry system in Rome that, during the great famine, catered to a good portion of the population.

Acts 6 vs 1-4 (ERV)
1. More and more people were becoming followers of Jesus. But during this same time, the Greek-speaking followers began to complain against the other Jewish followers. They said that their widows were not getting their share of what the followers received every day.
2. The twelve apostles called the whole group of followers together. The apostles said to them, “It would not be right for us to give up our work of teaching God’s word in order to be in charge of getting food to people.
3. So, brothers and sisters, choose seven of your men who have a good reputation. They must be full of wisdom and the Spirit. We will give them this work to do.
4. Then we can use all our time to pray and to teach the word of God.”
There is nowhere in the bible where you are told they created churches of the kind you all run today. No, they were a community of people who came together in obeying the commandment of Jesus Christ as a group. And when The Spirit was ready, He moved them on to other places where they continued to do the work of obeying the commandments of Jesus Christ wherever they went.
Leader92:
Lastly, Jesus established things for me and you to follow, if not you be quoting Him. I'm not stuck on Paul, I serve Jesus.
The same commandments He gave me is the same commandments He gave everyone else, and the same commandments apply to Paul.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Um.. the authorship of the letters to the Ephesians may be in dispute still, but Jesus Christ is most definitely not on the list of possible authors.
The books in your bible were written by the hands of men, and in the language of men, to be comprehended as one would any language that is the language of men. That said, God, the one who created men, inserted His Truth into the minds of men so that it be propagated through time and space as His word should. Yes, God is powerful enough to ensure the integrity of His own word and Truth throughout all time.
Scriptural backing to show that God's truth is God's truth?
Paul is supposed to have written this one...

Moses is the one who wrote this one here.

Here is what Jesus Christ said when speaking of what man needs

If Jesus is not on the list of author don't believe the account author and say the other is dispute. They were all taught by Jesus.

Secondly, I asked for scriptural back that Jesus wrote a book by Himself not to show that God truth is God's truth.

Lastly, mat 4:4 say every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. Prophets are the mouth piece of God, therefore God will still appoint many as long we are still on this earth before he can speak to His people. This is the established trend from old to new convenant. For instance, has does God speak to your daily like mat 4:4 said? If you say by the scriptures, it was written by chosen or appoint Men of God both in the new convenant.

Please, you need a new mentor. Even the truth you think you know was taught to you by one appointed to be in authority. Please try a new mentor to enjoy what God is doing in this dispensation. God has different plans or move for different dispensation Genesis to revelation.
In this dispensation He has poured out His Spirit for the miracleous act 2:17. Join the move and witness God with power.
Act 1:8 KJV But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
True witnessing comes with power .
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Favor31: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dominicsf:
Dr. Sign Fireman was called and anointed by God for raw miracles. I have been to his crusades countless times and I can boldly say it with my chest he is the only man of God that can help Christianity in this end time.
Yes the pure truth!

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
frankdavidson:
Okay. No dispute to that fact. Jesus Christ is the word of God. I agree with you. The word of God was also in existence, before Jesus Christ was born.
1 Kings 12:22 KJV
"But the word of God came unto Shemaiah the man of God, saying ..."
The Word of God, if you have still not figured it out, refers to everyword that comes out of the mouth of God Himself... Jesus Christ is the human avatar of the word out of God's mouth! God has always been, so His word has been from the moment God first spoke.
frankdavidson:
And after Jesus Christ ascended to heaven, the word of God remained.
Acts 12:24‭-‬25 KJV
But the word of God grew and multiplied. And Barnabas and Saul returned from Jerusalem, when they had fulfilled their ministry, and took with them John, whose surname was Mark.
Then, I ask you again, if you truly study and have profound knowledge of the scriptures; then properly explain with details (Not just quoting one side of the scriptures. Also, understand this:
Again, since I don't worship paul, I can't help you there.
frankdavidson:
Isaiah 34:16 KJV
Seek ye out of the book of the Lord , and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
This implies that the scriptures have mates!
Rule #1 about reading any book out there, even your Bible, Context is king!

Isaiah 34 vs 8-17 (ERV)
8. This will happen because the Lord has chosen a time for punishment. He has chosen a year when people must pay for the wrong they did to Zion.
9. Edom’s rivers will be like hot tar. Edom’s ground will be like burning sulfur.
10. The fires will burn day and night—no one will stop the fire. The smoke will rise from Edom forever. The land will be destroyed forever and ever. No one will ever travel through that land again.
11. Birds and small animals will own that land. It will be a home for owls and ravens. God will leave that land in ruins. People will call it “the empty desert.”[e]
12. The free men[f] and leaders will all be gone, and there will be nothing left for them to rule.
13. Thorns and wild bushes will grow in all the beautiful homes there. Wild dogs and owls will live in them. Wild animals will make their homes there. Big birds will live in the grasses that grow there.
14. Wild cats will live there with hyenas.[g] Wild goats[h] will call to their friends. Night animals[i] will spend some time there and find a place to rest.
15. Snakes will make their homes there and lay their eggs. The eggs will open, and small snakes will crawl from the dark places. Birds that eat dead things will gather there like women visiting their friends.
16. Look in the Lord’s scroll and read what it says: Not one of these will be missing. Not one will be without its mate. God said he would make this happen, so his Spirit will bring them together.
17. God decided what he should do with them, and then he chose a place for them. He drew a line and showed them their land. So the animals will own that land forever. They will live there year after year.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by frankdavidson(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The Word of God, if you have still not figured it out, refers to everyword that comes out of the mouth of God Himself... Jesus Christ is the human avatar of the word out of God's mouth! God has always been, so His word has been from the moment God first spoke.
Again, since I don't worship paul, I can't help you there.
Didn't you see the Word of God there? Who says you need to be a Paul worshipper to understand it? Paul also believed in Jesus Christ and preach him!
Kobojunkie:

Rule #1 about reading any book out there, even your Bible, Context is king!
So you are a pastor right?
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Leader92:
If Jesus is not on the list of author don't believe the account author and say the other is dispute. They were all taught by Jesus.
I am not sure what you are getting at at all.
Leader92:
Secondly, I asked for scriptural back that Jesus wrote a book by Himself not to show that God truth is God's truth.
And I told you so many times that God never wrote a book. He is God, He never had to!
Leader92:
Lastly, mat 4:4 say every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. Prophets are the mouth piece of God, therefore God will still appoint many as long we are still on this earth before he can speak to His people. This is the established trend from old to new convenant. For instance, has does God speak to your daily like mat 4:4 said? If you say by the scriptures, it was written by chosen or appoint Men of God both in the new convenant.
Here's something you need to know of the Old Covenant prophets. God only appointed prophets for the nation of Israel and those prophets were themselves descendants of Israel.

Deuteronomy 18 vs 14-19
14. “You will force the other nations out of your land. They listen to people who use magic and try to tell the future. But the Lord your God will not let you do these things.
15. The Lord your God will send to you a prophet. This prophet will come from among your own people, and he will be like me. You must listen to him.
16. God will send you this prophet because that is what you asked him to do. When you were gathered together at Mount Horeb, you became frightened and said, ‘Don’t let us hear the voice of the Lord our God again! Don’t let us see that great fire or we will die!’
17. “The Lord said to me, ‘What they ask for is good.
18. I will send them a prophet like you. This prophet will be one of their own people. I will tell him what he must say, and he will tell the people everything I command.
19. This prophet will speak for me, and I will punish anyone who refuses to listen to my commands.’
20. “But a prophet might say something that I did not tell him to say. And he might tell people that he is speaking for me. If this happens, that prophet must be killed. Also a prophet might come that speaks for other gods. That prophet must also be killed.
21. You might be thinking, ‘How can we know if something a prophet says is not from the Lord?’
22. If a prophet says he is speaking for the Lord, but what he says does not happen, you will know that the Lord did not say it. You will know that this prophet was speaking his own ideas. You don’t need to be afraid of him.

The Old Covanent was an agreement between God and the descendants of Jacob/Israel, so ONLY those who belonged to that bloodline could partake of the Covenant. That is why you read in the BIble that all prophets came from within the people of Israel, never without.

In the new Covenant, all those who follower Jesus Christ, whether they were chosen to write the gospel or not, are nothing like the old Covenant Prophets and teachers. Why? Because they are, like every other follower of Jesus Christ, with God as their one and only Teacher, and Guide,and Lead.

How does speak to me daily? What? The Spirit of God lives on the inside of each and every follower of Jesus Christ, and He guides/Teaches/Instructs/ counsels/Helps/Comforts us daily. Contrary to what you have been fed, you don't need to read a book for God to speak to you. He speaks -Yes, He is God, He can communicate with you and He does so every moment of every day through His spirit living on the inside of you.
Leader92:
Please, you need a new mentor.
You need to learn to put your faith in and obey Jesus Christ and Christ alone.
Leader92:
Even the truth you think you know was taught to you by one appointed to be in authority.
There is no one appointed in authority of me though. So what are you going on about?
Leader92:
Please try a new mentor to enjoy what God is doing in this dispensation. God has different plans or move for different dispensation Genesis to revelation.
I have a mentor -- His name is Jesus Christ, the New Covenant of God. Why do you find the word of God so hard to believe? Why do you think it impossible for God Himself to do exactly what He said He would do? Why?
Leader92:
God has different plans or move for different dispensation Genesis to revelation.
God does not change His mind -- He is not man! His plan has been the exact same from even before the beginning. You cannot see this because you are busy pulling mere men as your mentor. God never changes!
Leader92:
In this dispensation He has poured out His Spirit for the miracleous act 2:17. Join the move and witness God with power.
Act 1:8 KJV But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
True witnessing comes with power
This was God's plan from before the beginning. That is why the Old Covenant is alive even today for the people of Israel. He never changes His mind. His plan has been, and continues even as it was from 3500 years ago, of recorded History. What does that tell you? That there is a different dispensation? God is not dead!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Go to Matthew 25 vs 31 through 40, and try to apply that logic. You immediately find that it fails. Why ? Because right there, Jesus Christ tells you that those who feed His Sheep(Give His Sheep food when they are hungry, Give them drink when they are thirsty), and Care for His sheep(Cloth his sheep when they are naked, house His sheep when they are homeless, care for his sheep when they are sick, and visit His sheep when they are in prisoner), are themselves sheep. In His Kingdom, we are all created equal - those who want to be greater, rather than lead, will instead be slaves to everyone else.

There is no HIERARCHY as far as between the followers of Jesus Christ. Each person gets their matching orders from Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone. Anyone who wants to serve another master, will have to do so without Jesus Christ. There is the Head(Jesus Christ) and everyone else is the body as far as the Church of Jesus Christ is concerned.
No Sheep is under Peter, and No Sheep is under Paul. Every Sheep belongs to the Jesus Christ and through His Spirit, He sends whomever He chooses to carry out His work wherever He chooses and whenever, and however. He and He alone is the Head of His church.
The apostles did not start any church. No, they simply went out to preach as commanded and God brought the people together to do His work. In the book of acts for example, we are told the apostles sold what they had, came together to share it among everyone.
* Jesus Christ's followers sell everything and put the funds towards taking care of the needs of the lot

* The first christian experience -- the first Christians ran a pantry system in Rome that, during the great famine, catered to a good portion of the population.

There is nowhere in the bible where you are told they created churches of the kind you all run today. No, they were a community of people who came together in obeying the commandment of Jesus Christ as a group. And when The Spirit was ready, He moved them on to other places where they continued to do the work of obeying the commandments of Jesus Christ wherever they went.
The same commandments He gave me is the same commandments He gave everyone else, and the same commandments apply to Paul.

Wrong scripture usage.

Mat 25, talks about the coming of Jesus.
Has Jesus come?

You said the Apostles did not start any church and that our kind of church is not scriptural. Here are some scriptures you need to see.

Act 2:40-47 KJV 40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. 41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. 42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. 43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. 44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common; 45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. 46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Church started.

Act 3:6-8 KJV 6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. 7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. 8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. Act 4:4 KJV Howbeit many of them which heard the word believed; and the number of the men was about five thousand.

Church started again after one Miracles.

Act 5:12-16 NET 12 Now many miraculous signs and wonders came about among the people through the hands of the apostles. By common consent they were all meeting together in Solomon’s Portico. 13 None of the rest dared to join them, but the people held them in high honor. 14 More and more believers in the Lord were added to their number, crowds of both men and women. 15 Thus they even carried the sick out into the streets, and put them on cots and pallets, so that when Peter came by at least his shadow would fall on some of them. 16 A crowd of people from the towns around Jerusalem also came together, bringing the sick and those troubled by unclean spirits. They were all being healed.

See another miracleous church like the one we run today.

Act 8:5-8 NET 5 Philip went down to the main city of Samaria and began proclaiming the Christ to them. 6 The crowds were paying attention with one mind to what Philip said, as they heard and saw the miraculous signs he was performing. 7 For unclean spirits, crying with loud shrieks, were coming out of many who were possessed, and many paralyzed and lame people were healed. 8 So there was great joy in that city.

See another kind of scriptural church. This is an evangelist not even an Apostle.

Note: this was in the new convenant, Jesus was not leading by Himself but the Human leaders.

Also, it's the teaching , preaching and miracles by appointment few that are not just mere new that made many people follow Jesus.

My church preach and teach same miracleous gospel that you read in your Bible. From the way you speak, the group you call church are missing out out on something scriptural and they need to adjust their beliefs system.

Wake up bro.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
frankdavidson:
Didn't you see the Word of God there? Who says you need to be a Paul worshipper to understand it? Paul also believed in Jesus Christ and preach him!
Stop harping on about Paul. I believe we have already established that going with what Jesus Christ is teaching will suffice for all those who are followers of Jesus Christ.
frankdavidson:
So you are a pastor right?
No, I am a follower of Jesus Christ
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Dominicsf(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
This man of God is like an earthquake. He is shaking nations/world to its foundation. With the God's raw miracles working power!

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by frankdavidson(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

... And you claim that you don't follow the apostles, only Jesus? Yet, you know they don't own churches?
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
frankdavidson:
... And you claim that you don't follow the apostles, only Jesus? Yet, you know they don't own churches?
I have read the book of Acts.

What do you suppose a church, as mentioned in the book of acts referred to? 'a house of God' or what? It referred then to a collection of believers, not to a building as is the case today.

Luke, the one who wrote the gospel of Luke, is credited with writing the book of Acts as well.

Now when I say I am a follower of Jesus Christ, I hope you do not take that to mean that I abhor the writings of the disciples? Cause I cannot understand why anyone would jump to that conclusion. Instead what it means is that Jesus Christ is the compass as far as what is truth and what is not is concerned. So everything I read any man say, I validate it against what the compass says. That is what I mean.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by frankdavidson(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

No, I am a follower of Jesus Christ
Meaning you don't read the whole Bible?
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am not sure what you are getting at at all.
And I told you so many times that God never wrote a book. He is God, He never had to!
Here's something you need to know of the Old Covenant prophets. God only appointed prophets for the nation of Israel and those prophets were themselves descendants of Israel.

The Old Covanent was an agreement between God and the descendants of Jacob/Israel, so ONLY those who belonged to that bloodline could partake of the Covenant. That is why you read in the BIble that all prophets came from within the people of Israel, never without.

In the new Covenant, all those who follower Jesus Christ, whether they were chosen to write the gospel or not, are nothing like the old Covenant Prophets and teachers. Why? Because they are, like every other follower of Jesus Christ, with God as their one and only Teacher, and Guide,and Lead.

How does speak to me daily? What? The Spirit of God lives on the inside of each and every follower of Jesus Christ, and He guides/Teaches/Instructs/ counsels/Helps/Comforts us daily. Contrary to what you have been fed, you don't need to read a book for God to speak to you. He speaks -Yes, He is God, He can communicate with you and He does so every moment of every day through His spirit living on the inside of you.
You need to learn to put your faith in and obey Jesus Christ and Christ alone.
There is no one appointed in authority of me though. So what are you going on about?
I have a mentor -- His name is Jesus Christ, the New Covenant of God. Why do you find the word of God so hard to believe? Why do you think it impossible for God Himself to do exactly what He said He would do? Why?
God does not change His mind -- He is not man! His plan has been the exact same from even before the beginning. You cannot see this because you are busy pulling mere men as your mentor. God never changes!
This was God's plan from before the beginning. That is why the Old Covenant is alive even today for the people of Israel. He never changes His mind. His plan has been, and continues even as it was from 3500 years ago, of recorded History. What does that tell you? That there is a different dispensation? God is not dead!

It thought I was have a healthy scriptural conversation with you, I'm wrong.

You have a stronghold you need to let go.

* God never wrote a book and there's a Bible with the word of His mouth in it.

* If the Spirit of God speaks daily to you and every other person individually, what is the need for preaching and teaching Gods words that comes from His mouth every to His people individually?

* if is does not change His plans for Different dispensations why did the old convenant stopped for a new one, is that not a change or reformation bible talk about? (Heb 9:10 KJV .......imposed on them until the time of reformation.)

* 3500 years and you don't know there are different dispensations. It's a shame. The old and the new testament are they not two different dispensations already?

After reading you last reply I felt like was chatting with a 5 year old, your level of carnality in discerning and dividing scriptures is harming you, because you can't follow Jesus like this. You believe Jesus but you don't believe in healing ministry he left behind, you said it's not scriptural.

See brother, I have kept this matter on your level understanding but you dragging me down more into your foolish indoctrination you have in your head but I refuse to go.

I have successfully used you to achieve what I want to see.

Lastly, I pray you Come out your carnality and embrace the supernatural life of God He died for. John 3;16. He wants us to have it here and the age to come. 1pet1:3.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by frankdavidson(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What do you suppose a church, as mentioned in the book of acts referred to? 'a house of God' or what? It referred then to a collection of believers, not to a building as is the case today.

Luke, the one who wrote the gospel of Luke, is credited with writing the book of Acts as well.

Now when I say I am a follower of Jesus Christ, I hope you do not take that to mean that I abhor the writings of the disciples? Cause I cannot understand why anyone would jump to that conclusion. Instead what it means is that Jesus Christ is the compass as far as what is truth and what is not is concerned. So everything I read any man say, I validate it against what the compass says. That is what I mean.
The base of this discuss is simple: If you don't know the man of God and what scriptural backing he has, then, don't give a conclusive judgment about him. I believe before now, you were a church member somewhere (because that was how you grew your knowledge), or "Rhema" fell on you?
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 12:00am On Aug 14, 2020
frankdavidson:
The base of this discuss is simple: If you don't know the man of God and what scriptural backing he has, then, don't give a conclusive judgment about him. I believe before now, you were a church member somewhere (because that was how you grew your knowledge), or "Rhema" fell on you?
There is no special book for your MOGs. If he does not obey Jesus Christ, then he is not of Jesus Christ. This isn't rocket science, nor is it some mystical nonsense as some of you like to spout! This is simple logic!

I was no church member... up until October 2018, I was an athiest wondering if there was really truth out there in the universe. Stop trying to shove me into a compartment of sorts. Instead, open your mind to the Truth that is God.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by frankdavidson(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

"A collection of believers, that gather where? How do believers grow? On their own? A growing Christian must meet a grown believer somewhere, right?
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by frankdavidson(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
There is no special book for your MOG. If he does not obey Jesus Christ, then he is not of Jesus Christ. This isn't rocket science, nor is it some mystical nonsense as some of you like to spout! This is simple logic!

I was no church member... up until October 2018, I was an athiest wondering if there was really truth out there in the universe. Stop trying to shove me into a compartment of sorts. Instead, open your mind to the Truth that is God.
This still doesn't answer my question.
Okay, you were an Atheist and there was a witnessing in your spirit? Or the Power of Christ converted you like Apostle Paul, or you are simply an Atheist, who uses the Bible logically to argue with Pastors. If this is your claim, then you have a gag to deal with!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
It thought I was have a healthy scriptural conversation with you, I'm wrong.
huh?
Leader92:
You have a stronghold you need to let go.
* God never wrote a book and there's a Bible with the word of His mouth in it.
So? Does God have to write a book or something? After all, ALL knowledge of Good and Evil belongs to Him... He inspires it all. So why does he have to write the book Himself when it all belongs to Him?
Leader92:
* If the Spirit of God speaks daily to you and every other person individually, what is the need for preaching and teaching Gods words that comes from His mouth every to His people individually?
Preaching was never meant for those who are saved. It was meant for those who are unsaved. Once a person is saved, the Spirit of God takes over, and He instructs that person from that point on. But man instead wanted to control the administration of the things of God, as far as His fellow men is concerned, so greedy and power hungry bishops and MOGs hijacked the early church movement, turning it in to what you see today.
Leader92:
* if is does not change His plans for Different dispensations why did the old convenant stopped for a new one, is that not a change or reformation bible talk about? (Heb 9:10 KJV .......imposed on them until the time of reformation.)
The Old Covenant never stopped - remember Jesus Christ never abolished or changed it. It is an everlasting covenant between God and the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob! To this day, it is still in full effect, and it only belongs to those who are descendants of Israel. No other people are covered under the old Covenant.
Leader92:
* 3500 years and you don't know there are different dispensations. It's a shame. The old and the new testament are they not two different dispensations already?
How can it be different when the same plan He had in motion from the beginning is still the same plan that is still in effect today?
Leader92:
After reading you last reply I felt like was chatting with a 5 year old, your level of carnality in discerning and dividing scriptures is harming you, because you can't follow Jesus like this. You believe Jesus but you don't believe in healing ministry he left behind, you said it's not scriptural.
I don't 'divide' scripture... I simply read to comprehend what is written as it is written. Remember, I said it earlier on that all that one needs is simply language comprehension skills to read this and every book written in human language.
Oh, and where do you get that I don't believe in Healing? Did God not heal me when He first showed up? What are you talking about?
Leader92:
See brother, I have kept this matter on your level understanding but you dragging me down more into your foolish indoctrination you have in your head but I refuse to go.
Not once have I stated anything that is against the commandment of Jesus Christ throughout this conversation. Not once have I tried to put myself in the stead of Jesus Christ in telling you what Jesus Christ has commanded of us all. So why are you afraid that Jesus Christ's own words will 'indoctrinate' you?
Leader92:
I have successfully used you to achieve what I want to see.
Lastly, I pray you Come out your carnality and embrace the supernatural life of God He died for. John 3;16. He wants us to have it here and the age to come. 1pet1:3.
Achieve what? Carnality? There is no such thing! God was not stupid when He made us all humans.. Flesh and blood. He did not call for us to become SPIRITUAL BEINGS... He made us as He wanted us to be. He has not called you to be anything but a human being, only He has called on you to do it His way... Jesus Christ.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2020
frankdavidson:
This still doesn't answer my question. Okay, you were an Atheist and there was a witnessing in your spirit? Or the Power of Christ converted you like Apostle Paul, or you are simply an Atheist, who uses the Bible logically to argue with Pastors. If this is your claim, then you have a gag to deal with!
A witnessing in my spirit? I was searching for answers.... knowing that what was on the lips of men and MOG were lies and more lies. I directed my search at the unknown God, and He answered me by directing my steps. Once I noticed that it seemed i was being "guided", I started researching and came upon what I needed to do in order to move forward towards Him... I began obeying what I saw written. He started answering prayers (something that had never happened to me before them). And that is how I learned that obedience is the key to God. Not long after that, He showed up, and made a believer out of me.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 12:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
huh?
So? Does God have to write a book or something? After all, ALL knowledge of Good and Evil belongs to Him... He inspires it all. So why does he have to write the book Himself when it all belongs to Him?
Preaching was never meant for those who are saved. It was meant for those who are unsaved. Once a person is saved, the Spirit of God takes over, and He instructs that person from that point on. But man instead wanted to control the administration of the things of God, as far as His fellow men is concerned, so greedy and power hungry bishops and MOGs hijacked the early church movement, turning it in to what you see today.
The Old Covenant never stopped - remember Jesus Christ never abolished or changed it. It is an everlasting covenant between God and the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob! To this day, it is still in full effect, and it only belongs to those who are descendants of Israel. No other people are covered under the old Covenant.
How can it be different when the same plan He had in motion from the beginning is still the same plan that is still in effect today?
I don't 'divide' scripture... I simply read to comprehend what is written as it is written. Remember, I said it earlier on that all that one needs is simply language comprehension skills to read this and every book written in human language.
Oh, and where do you get that I don't believe in Healing? Did God not heal me when He first showed up? What are you talking about?
Not once have I stated anything that is against the commandment of Jesus Christ throughout this conversation. Not once have I tried to put myself in the stead of Jesus Christ in telling you what Jesus Christ has commanded of us all. So why are you afraid that Jesus Christ's own words will 'indoctrinate' you?
Achieve what? Carnality? There is no such thing! God was not stupid when He made us all humans.. Flesh and blood. He did not call for us to become SPIRITUAL BEINGS... He made us as He wanted us to be. He has not called you to be anything but a human being, only He has called on you to do it His way... Jesus Christ.

Hence forth, Short replies for you only.

* What is a dispensation?

* Preaching is for unbelievers, teaching is for who and by who?

* Old convenant never changed, you can keep on sacrificing bulls, because you don't need a new convenant based on better promises.

* In the old convenant they had not the HolySpirit in them because Jesus had not died for them to have it, in the new it's different, is that not a change?

* The bible call human son of God, can a lion give birth to a goat? Sons share likeness with thier father gen 1:26. Except you a son of another thing.

* God did not heal when he showed up, He saved you first.

* Carnality. Jesus was flesh and blood also, but had Godliness in him. The Bible said He the light( example ) of men..is our body not the temple of the HolyGhost?

* He called me to be spiritual being that's why he gave me the HolySpirit ( spiritual being), maybe you received another ghost some else.

* You are beginning to sound childish.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by frankdavidson(m): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
A witnessing in my spirit? I was searching for answers....
So you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, picked a Bible and started reading? You gave your life to Jesus and he ministered to you, How?
Kobojunkie:

knowing that what was on the lips of men and MOG were lies and more lies. I directed my search at the unknown God, and He answered me by directing my steps. Once I noticed that it seemed i was being "guided", I started researching and came upon what I needed to do in order to move forward towards Him... I began obeying what I saw written. He started answering prayers (something that had never happened to me before them). And that is how I learned that obedience is the key to God. Not long after that, He showed up, and made a believer out of me.
To better understand the word of God you need a guide!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? / The Seven Deadly Sins. Anyone Else Watching It On The History Channel / Dear Virgins.... Pls Wait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.