Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Thank God I Am Not A Muslim, I would have been killed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Thank God I Am Not A Muslim, I would have been killed. (377 Views)

EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thank God I Am Not A Muslim, I would have been killed. by Starberg(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
I just want to thank God that I am not a Muslim in the Northern part, I would have been killed, because I will so much castigate and blasphem the oppressive part of the religion. With the way Christians condemn some flaws of some prophets in the Bible openly, many Christians and non would have been killed by now. Why can't you leave God to fight his battle, instead of fighting for him. Infact Ogun, Sango, Ayeyelala etc. as crude as they are fight for themselves.

They are simply saying, the God they worship can't fight for himself except humans intervene. If so that's not the living God I know oh.

May God bless our Yoruba Muslim brothers and sisters, you have shown us how Islamic religion should be practiced, but there are some part that should be removed in the religion.

A bitter truth

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Am Not A Muslim, I would have been killed. by tripplephi: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Starberg:
I just want to thank God that I am not a Muslim in the Northern part, I would have been killed, because I will so much castigate and blaspheme the oppressive part of the religion. With the way Christians condemn some flaws of some prophets in the Bible openly, many Christians and non would have been killed by now. Why can't you leave God to fight his battle, instead of fighting for him. Infact Ogun, Sango, Ayeyelala etc. as crude as they are fight for themselves.

They are simply saying, the God they worship can't fight for himself except humans intervene. If so that's not the living God I know oh.

May God bless our Yoruba Muslim brothers and sisters, you have shown us how Islamic religion should be practiced, but there some part that should be removed in Islamic religion.

A bitter truth

Thank God you are not a Christian either.
Re: I Thank God I Am Not A Muslim, I would have been killed. by loadedvibes: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
After reading your post.. I have to agree with the poster above.. thank God you are not a Christian.. why would anybody blasphem against their religion.. a house cannot stand if it is divided

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Am Not A Muslim, I would have been killed. by Starberg(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
post=92771822:
After reading your post.. I have to agree with the poster above.. thank God you are not a Christian.. why would anybody blasphem against their religion.. a house cannot stand if it is divided

It's wrong sir
But why would they fight for the God one blasphem against by judging him with death?
Why not leave it to God to decide the fate of such person.
Re: I Thank God I Am Not A Muslim, I would have been killed. by loadedvibes: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Do you know what a religion means ?

Starberg:

It's wrong sir
But why would they fight for the God one blasphem against by judging him with death?
Why not leave it to God to decide the fate of such person.
Re: I Thank God I Am Not A Muslim, I would have been killed. by Starberg(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
post=92772022:
Do you know what a religion means ?

Baba expatiate your religion assertion. What I know is that when you go to Ogun shrine and you say Ogun dey craze, it is Ogun that will punish such fellow not babalawo or the ife priest.
Re: I Thank God I Am Not A Muslim, I would have been killed. by Vyzz: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Am Not A Muslim, I would have been killed. by loadedvibes: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Religion granted you can say is worship but have you thought about the meaning the of religion itself ? It is a way of thinking
and of doing things.. so when you revolt against the way of doings set by a religion you have in essence blasphemed.
Starberg:

Baba expatiate your religion assertion. What I know is that when you go to Ogun shrine and you say Ogun dey craze, it is Ogun that will punish such fellow not babalawo or the ife priest.
Re: I Thank God I Am Not A Muslim, I would have been killed. by Matheusmartin: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
post=92771822:
Whats your religion?
Re: I Thank God I Am Not A Muslim, I would have been killed. by delkuf(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
post=92775206:
Religion granted you can say is worship but have you thought about the meaning the of religion itself ? It is a way of thinking
and of doing things.. so when you revolt against the way of doings set by a religion you have in essence blasphemed.
That because you go against the way you must be killed.

(1) (Reply)

What Really Is The GREAT TRIBULATION From The Bible? / Calling On Arrewa To Explain His Stance On The Quran's Authority With Me. / Lessons From King David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.