Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Want To Buy A Dog. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Want To Buy A Dog. (947 Views)

A Dog's Touching Transformation / Do You Have A Dog For Adoption / Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Dog. by ojehmario1969(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
I need a puppy. Especially pure German Shepard or Rottweiler am in Delta State if u have any come on WhatsApp 08130755720
Re: I Want To Buy A Dog. by NewDelhi(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2020
ojehmario1969:
I need a puppy. Especially pure German Shepard or Rottweiler am in Delta State if u have any come on WhatsApp 08130755720
Don't go for a gsd if you don't like noise. I got one more than a year ago and I've vowed never to get that breed again. The are very alert but the make a whole lot of noise. From whining, to grumbling, to barking. GSDs get many ringtones. And they are hyper active, they play alot. Go for a boarboel. They are more gentle and will only bark when necessary.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Dog. by thewisest112(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
I need Rottweiler 3months old
Re: I Want To Buy A Dog. by damayfoli: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hello, two years ago I got myself a German shepherd, she lives with me in an apartment. At first there was a lot of noise from her, as she constantly barked and the neighbors complained about me. I solved this problem after I bought
interactive dog toys. Smart dogs love to play with Pet Qwerks Talking Babble Ball Dog Toy because it makes 20 jokes and sounds. The sound coming from the toy will catch your pet's attention. My dog ​​has never been bored since we bought this toy.
Re: I Want To Buy A Dog. by Samtob4life: 1:54am On Sep 03, 2020
Five Weeks Old GSD For Sale

Male and female available.

Location is Ilesa, Osun State.

Whatsapp 08165419094

Delivery nationwide

(1) (Reply)

Three Cheap Dogs For Sale / Biggest Bone Caucasian Male Puppy Available Fir Your Consideration, Price:140k / 4mnths Old Female GSD For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.