Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? (1913 Views)

Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? / Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by babasin(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2007
High power rumors have it that Andy Uba(17day Gov) would be named as PDP chairman.

This OBJ politics at its best.

All hail the old emperor of Nigeria!!

grin grin grin
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by angel101(f): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2007
No problem as long as he doesnt have immunity  wink
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by Larufa(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2007
Andy Uba will be serving OBJ Farms in Ota as the farm Manager and executive assistance at the OBJ library in Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by Mamajama(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2007
stop all this rumor and nonsense
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by babasin(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2007
@mamajama
stop all this rumor and nonsense

You surely far away from the 'corridor of power'.

Uba is the new PDP boy calling the shots for Baba.

Unless 'Baba-go-slow'(yaradau) wants to commit political suicide early in the monring!!
grin cheesy grin cool
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by McKren(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2007
LOL this country is so predictable, below was my last comment immediately Andy Uba was removed as governor

PDP can make him there chaiman if they love him so much

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-59777.0.html
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by chidichris(m): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2007
mamajama,
you disappoint me again. you claim to be close to the powers that be in nigeria yet you have never heard.

anyways that is nigeria for you. everything is at its worst even the judiciary.

in every country of the world, judiciary after finding you guilty must place you under certain punishments as stipulated in the law of the land.

why was he removed from the seat? does it mean he was guilty? if yes, is there no punishment for his offence?

why is it that positive rewards or incentives are given to offenders as against punishments as stippulated in the constitution.

if actually andy uba was humilated out of office, for electoral offences or whatsoever, at least a ten year ban will be humane to discourage intending riggers but what do we have here? a no victor no vanquished situation which has distroyed the country.

the bad blood from the old fool who just left aso rock is still flowing in aso rock.

where is ribadu? where is icipc? where are all the organisations established to fight corruption in nigeria?

why have Andy Uba till date remained a saint and grow from strenght to strenght? what kind of a country is this even market traders and okada people can in details discuss the guilts of our must rule rulers.

yar adua in his few steps is worth congratulating but am afriad it is really difficult or i may say it only takes a miracle for a sanke to give birth to a lion. may God help nigeria
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by angel101(f): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2007
I dont think he was found guilty of election fraud. The case was that Peter Obi had only spent about a year out of his four year term and wanted to be allowed to finish his term as stated in the constitution that he will govern his state for four years from the date he was sworn in.
This in no way means that i agree with Andy Uba being made PDP chairman but then again what can we expect from PDP?
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by CAMILUS: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2007
P.D.P = Power decieving people, no be today, one down and many more to go. Uba may be made the chairman but the good thing is that he has been embarased out of office and the truth gradually oozing out, he will soon get roosted grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by doncartel: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2007
Andy Uba shouldnt be allowed to take up any type of appointment in the new dispensation.Imagine someone as rich as bill gates without any source of income
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by Hugoboi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2007
Imagine someone as rich as bill gates without any source of income

Do i take this as an overstatement?>>. Granted the dude may be stinkingly rich, >> but as bill gates! HELL NO!!

@ topic

Andy Uba is a disaster waiting to happen.The uba clan have shown by their antecedents that they are never do wells.The malaise in Anambra state is of their breeding and making Uba the chairman of PDP would amount to Federalising mediocrity.
My candid submission!
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by kokoA(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2007
Uba chiarman my foot! That will be the end of PDP and good for naija. But please someone should tell me. WHY IS OBASANJO SO CLOSE TO THE UBA'S? him dey toast theri sister? or are they his half brother since his roots have been traced to the igbos?
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by DisGuy: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2007
where is xtycod* grin
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by lolypop: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2007
if Andu uba should become PDP national chairman that means, Nigeria is in dillema
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by tlops(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2007
Any of the Ubas can be made anthing they like as long as its within PDP,but never a chance in the present administration.
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by McKren(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2007
Adedibu should be his secretary, Ibrahim Mantu their spokesman
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by tlops(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2007
McKren:

Adedibu should be his secretary, Ibrahim Mantu their spokesman

cool combinations the PDP will never lose
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by Ninapha(f): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2010
PDP + UBAS' = brood of vipers
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by MARKGREAT(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
HOW I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH. I CAN NEVER STOP PRAYING FOR HIM AND MANY OTHERS. GOD IS INDEED HEARING PRAYER. ONEDAY I KNOW, I AND MR ANDY WILL MEET. GOD BLESS YOU. MARKADAMKOLE@GMAIL.COM
Re: Andy Uba, New Pdp National Chairman? by gabrielmorinho(m): 12:32am On Sep 15, 2013
Good for them.

(1) (Reply)

Bleaching Governor / Chinua Achebe And Nigerian Literary Achievements As Nigeria Turns 50 / Bomb Blast In Tudun Wada Area Of Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.