Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem (7345 Views)

Issue With Mtn Internet / Difference Between A Universal Modem And An Unlocked Modem / How Do I Subsribe For Mtn Internet On My Ipad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by tysa(m): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2011
I NEED AN MTN INTERNET MODEM OR RATHER THE UNIVERSAL INTERNET MODEM ASAP, BUZ 07036893645
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by izi2brauz(m): 1:22am On Feb 15, 2011
@tysa,

If you really need a 3G modem, go for MTN F@stLink modem E160 at the cost of N5,500. But if you wanna use it as a universal modem (that accepts any SIM card), then you will need to unlock it. To unlock it, it will cost you N5,000, making the total of N10,500. Pretty cheap compared to Universal Modem of N25,000, yet it will not be up to the standard of MTN F@stLink.

Ring me if you really need it: 08035080172.

SIncerely,
Unyime
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by tysa(m): 1:30am On Feb 15, 2011
yes i do really need it, urgently, i have 5k with me right now, would have buzzd u now but got insufficient airtime,
where u @? i mean ur location,
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by tysa(m): 1:35am On Feb 15, 2011
i've got only 5k with me now ready, really need the stuff urgently, would have buzzd u but got insufficient airtime, where u @? location?,
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by adino(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2011
@ tysa. if you urgently need a universal modem, I can sincerely help you out. MTN modem cost N5,500 but N6,000 if you do not have the requirement (int.passport, national i.d., nepa bill, passport e.t.c) While Glo modem cost N5000 but N5,500 outside the office.The fact is that youcannot find it in the office. I will give you MTN modem or Glo Modem for N7000 and better still it will be already unlocked and with a browsing packageinstalled on it (100mb or 150mb) depending on what you want. But if you want it only unlocked you can have it for N6,500 only and you will be able to browse with all the network on it(i.e. MTN, GLO,AIRTEL and ETISALAT)
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by adino(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2011
@ tysa, i have a used huaweii E160 modem, it works well with etsalat, Airtel,and MTN. But it does not work with Glo, it is also wifi enabled for those who do not have wifi access on their machines. I van give that out for N5000 including a free sim card but no internet plan.
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by tysa(m): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2011
i need an mtn internet modem, 07036893645, urgent
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by izi2brauz(m): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2011
Hmmm! @tysa, i really dont know whatta say again here. I mean, offers seems to be better than mine, but mine is different, and its a first class offer. The two conditions on your table now are: Go for quantity or quality.
I am in Akwa Ibom State (Ikot Ekpene precisely), but if you are interested in my offer, i normally use FedEx to send items across the country.

Thanks for the ring yesterday morning.
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by tysa(m): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2011
the challenge is the distance, thats just it, and one other thing, was involved in something like this once,i paid and expected the the package, may be i'll get it next tommorrow, the guy never picked his calls anylonger, now u see where i'm coming from. would u send it, i get it and i pay immediately wherever u want me to pay, deal?
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by izi2brauz(m): 12:43am On Feb 16, 2011
Well, i was trained on how to loose in order to gain. Okay, let us do it this way. Can you get the modem at any MTN office near you? If you can, then i will unlock it for you from here, and then send you my details on how you can remit my unlocking fee. How about that? The modem is N5,500 at any MTN office. After purchasing it there, send me the IMEI of the modem (engraved beneath the opening where you will slot in your sim card - but very faint printing so you have to be careful). Text me the IMEI and i will text you back the unlock code, or rather, email you with the instructions on how to unlock your modem for universal use. Finally, you will send down the unlocking fee (N5,000) to me via my details which i will email you.

Respond urgently, please. Email will be better too.
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by tysa(m): 12:55am On Feb 16, 2011
mesage mixed up here, the one u want to sell to me, is it already unlocked or going to get it unlocked aswell?

going to get it at mtn for 5500 and u unlocking for 5k in just ridiculous,

and if i may ask, are u a dealer or u just have one and decided to dispose it, and if ur disposing,y are u deciding on disposing, sorry if my q are coming more,
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by izi2brauz(m): 1:03am On Feb 16, 2011
@Tysa,

Yes, there is a mix-up somewhere here. The one i have here is already unlocked. I already have a modem am using, but this one was purchased new and has not been tampered with since i bought it. It was for sale, but since distance is the problem here, i was asking you to get one at any MTN office near you, then text me the IMEI of the modem and i will send you the unlock code to enable you use the modem with other networks apart from MTN.

Thereafter, as a sign of appreciation, you may now wire me something for the unlocking. N5,000 wasnt much, but whatever you feel you can fill in a teller, it is accepted by me. NOTE: I am not charging you a fixed unlocking price of N5,000, instead, i am charging you whatever you think you can offer for the unlocking. My account is open for you.

Am gonna text you right away!
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by izi2brauz(m): 1:16am On Feb 16, 2011
Am off to bed! Text message only. God bless you.

Good morning!
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by adino(m): 5:13am On Feb 16, 2011
@tysa, I taught you needed a modem. Anyway do what ever you want, and post back here when you buy it. So I will let you know what you missed.
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by seunlayi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
tysa:

I NEED AN MTN INTERNET MODEM OR RATHER THE UNIVERSAL INTERNET MODEM ASAP, BUZ 07036893645
@ tysa. If you really need a modem just walk to any mtn sales outlet and buy your modem at the rate of N5,500, and N5,000 for glo (mtn prefarably) with no other charges. Presently, here in Ibadan, the mtn modem is been sold like guguru and epa at almost every sales outlet even the recharge card vendors have the modem ready for sale at the rate of 5,500 without asking for any other thing.
After this, send the imei to this topic and i will help you to unlock it free of charge. DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANY BODY that is what nairaland is for help people through forum infact a thread is even dedicated to this issue of unlocking modems by Uncle Sametech.
After this your modem will be universal(works with any network of your choice) and your can then input whatever network setting you want apart from mtn.
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by Oskilala: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2011
seunlayi:

@ tysa. If you really need a modem just walk to any mtn sales outlet and buy your modem at the rate of N5,500, and N5,000 for glo (mtn prefarably) with no other charges. Presently, here in Ibadan, the mtn modem is been sold like guguru and epa at almost every sales outlet even the recharge card vendors have the modem ready for sale at the rate of 5,500 without asking for any other thing.
After this, send the imei to this topic and i will help you to unlock it free of charge. DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANY BODY that is what nairaland is for help people through forum infact a thread is even dedicated to this issue of unlocking modems by Uncle Sametech.
After this your modem will be universal(works with any network of your choice) and your can then input whatever network setting you want apart from mtn.

I Strongly recommend this, DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANY BODY.
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by emexi: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2011
please guys where can i buy this moderm in enugu. mtn and all there agents dont have it. i have the money and to ready to buy.help me guys
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by seunlayi(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
Infact, here in Ibadan, the modem is just every where i.e at the entrance of university of Ibadan, i can point to 8 different outlet including 2 mtn mobile shop where this modem are available with their sales representative hawking it. But for the scarcity of the modem in your area, i would't know why. The advise i really have for you is that you should be patience the modem will soon be available in your area or if the glo modem (N5000) is available you can in for it.
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by tysa(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2011
@ seunlayi tanx very much, appreciate lots
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by Matimo: 5:38am On Feb 17, 2011
Hi guys! my zain modem no more work well, pls some one should help me with the link to get the update software or a fresh software to re-install it. Thanks 4 helping me out. God bless all of U guyskiss [/color][/color]
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by squino(m): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2011
please will mtn modem increase my gprs speed since there is no edge or 3g coverage in my area and i want to buy a modem.
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by squino(m): 6:35am On Feb 17, 2011
please will mtn modem increase my gprs speed since there is no edge or 3g coverage in my area and i want to buy a modem or shud i go for the dstv browsing stuff?
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by BankoleO1: 9:26am On Feb 17, 2011
f-r-e-e browsing on mtn without any software just pay n1000 and never pay mtn again
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by seunlayi(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2011
squino:

please will mtn modem increase my gprs speed since there is no edge or 3g coverage in my area and i want to buy a modem.

the mtn modem will not increase your speed but you can unlock it and use it with other networks that may have 3g or edge network in your area which are always better than gprs network.
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by cantell(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2011
grin
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by admindim: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
external 500gig western digital hard drive for sale 12,000 for more information call 08166117634 thanks
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by Mimififfy: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2011
Pls!someone should help me.I bought a universal modem,after working immediately they connected for me.When i got home to browse with my pc,it was not connected anymore.Pls guys i need ur help.Is there any code am suppose to use?
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by Mimififfy: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2011
Since i connected the universal modem to my pc using MTn network,i don't get MTN service.Is there any code for getting service on my PC?Pls help me!
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2011
to hell with [b][/b]mtn i am using mtn and i was almost crying before icould load this page.angry
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by megatran(m): 10:01pm On May 01, 2011
cantell:

Price Slash!
i Have a Universal 3.5g modem for only #5500 naira.
Interested buyers shud call me on this nos: 08034244314.
where do u reside
Re: Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem by Jameschizaram(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
I don't use to get service at my location am using mtn modem can u guys pls help me out

(1) (Reply)

HP Elitebook Revolve 810 (128gb SSD/ 4gb, Corei5, Touchscreen, Backlit) / Updated Keyboard Shortcuts For Linux / How To Get Your Zte Mf626 Usb Modem To Work On Your Windows 7 Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.