Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

State & Regional Police will improve National Security - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / State & Regional Police will improve National Security (812 Views)

Fulani Kidnapper Caught On A Failed Attempt Boasted Police Will Do Him Nothing / Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady / 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State & Regional Police will improve National Security by constancefriday(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
I want to commend leaders of the South Western region of Nigeria, plus the Lagos State Government for the establishment of major security outfits such as the Amotekun and LNSC.
It's a great step in the right direction. I recommend that other states across the country and other geographical leaders should do the same.
National Security is an issue of concern for all levels of community and this step in the right direction will improve national security.
Local and regional security should collaborate well with the federal security agencies too as all work together to keep the country safe.
Thanks and remain Blessed.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance Friday.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State & Regional Police will improve National Security by adeskee(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
correct

1 Like

Re: State & Regional Police will improve National Security by ademchij: 3:34am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
I want to commend leaders of the South Western region of Nigeria, plus the Lagos State Government for the establishment of major security outfits such as the Amotekun and LNSC.
It's a great step in the right direction. I recommend that other states across the country and other geographical leaders should do the same.
National Security is an issue of concern for all levels of community and this step in the right direction will improve national security.
Local and regional security should collaborate well with the federal security agencies too as all work together to keep the country safe.
Yours Sincerely;
Re: State & Regional Police will improve National Security by stephieok: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
constancefriday:
Yours Sincerely;

(1) (Reply)

Racist White Ran Rips Of Black Life Matters Flag From Neighbours Home / If You Cant Secure The Bribe Get The Onions. NPF / Notorious Cultist Set Ablaze In Ughelli (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.